God is real or not?

s3raphim

ignorants never care. I'm not forcing anybody anyway.

I'm pretty sure this is NOT the way to get people's attention anyway. You aren't the only person in this community who has studied something, you established in this and the "Cavs suck" thread that basically nobody else knows anything if they don't believe or think the same thing you do. Between that and adolescent debating methods are why nobody cares.

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty sure this is NOT the way to get people's attention anyway. You aren't the only person in this community who has studied something, you established in this and the "Cavs suck" thread that basically nobody else knows anything if they don't believe or think the same thing you do. Between that and adolescent debating methods are why nobody cares.

yea i got so little views in 5 days.

I wonder how music started. Every race on earth has their own kind of music but follow the same common principles. I think music was hard-wired to our brains since creation.

The God in the bible teaches music and encourages it as a form of worship. even the angels are musicians.

i think music is the god-given language of the soul. that breaks the language barrier of speach connecting people across different races and cultures.

I wonder how music started. Every race on earth has their own kind of music but follow the same common principles. I think music was hard-wired to our brains since creation.

The God in the bible teaches music and encourages it as a form of worship. even the angels are musicians.

i think music is the god-given language of the soul. that breaks the language barrier of speach connecting people across different races and cultures.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/Qy9hRuWrKjY2I/giphy.gif

Now you're talking about the Higgs-Boson Particle like it has something to do with God because it was nicknamed the God Particle way back in the day. You should be one of the scientists in these videos you keep posting, you've got all the same street cred, qualifications and smarts.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c42a643d824e8298aa260c466b7197cb8328a01f1b54277be46d9d60315dbeeb.jpg

• Upvote 2

But according to bible dogma, Mankind did speak one language - Until god chose to deliberately destroy that universal communication.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth...." Blah, blah, blah....

Genesis, chapter 11

Why is it then that you are grateful for the unifying power of music? Given your belief in this fiction as real events, shouldn't you be asking why god fucked up peace and harmony in the first place?

(I'm debating with a troll) :OMG:

But according to bible dogma, Mankind did speak one language - Until god chose to deliberately destroy that universal communication.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one anothers speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth...." Blah, blah, blah....

Genesis, chapter 11

Why is it then that you are grateful for the unifying power of music? Given your belief in this fiction as real events, shouldn't you be asking why god fucked up peace and harmony in the first place?

(I'm debating with a troll) :OMG:

The Tower of Babel is described in Genesis 11:1-9. After the Flood, God commanded humanity to "increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1). Humanity decided to do the exact opposite, Then they said, Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth (Genesis 11:4). Humanity decided to build a great city and all congregate there. They decided to build a gigantic tower as a symbol of their power, to make a name for themselves (Genesis 11:4). This tower is remembered as the Tower of Babel.

But this topic is very from the music concept I was talking about. How can people from different places of different cultures agree to common principles in music? Other music maybe simpler than others, but still you have to wonder.

The Tower of Babel is described in Genesis 11:1-9. After the Flood, God commanded humanity to "increase in number and fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1). Humanity decided to do the exact opposite, Then they said, Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth (Genesis 11:4). Humanity decided to build a great city and all congregate there. They decided to build a gigantic tower as a symbol of their power, to make a name for themselves (Genesis 11:4). This tower is remembered as the Tower of Babel.

Is this why so many people are speaking Spanish in the USA now? Because they built the Freedom Tower?

But this topic is very from the music concept I was talking about. How can people from different places of different cultures agree to common principles in music? Other music maybe simpler than others, but still you have to wonder.

You don't need to wonder at all, music is mathematics in application. Ask a scientist.

This sounds like something from Avatar.

I just got a great idea some one should make movie based on all these stories. This particular one put in a fantasy action movie would make millions.

• Downvote 1

Who have agreed to common principles in music? Its 21 century now of course music is similar but if you look hundreds of years back the music all over the world was very different.

• Downvote 1