God is real or not?

s3raphim

nobody locks intelligent topics

the only thing intelligent about this thread is people telling you, you're wrong and then you just answer it with a question, a video, or something from wikipedia.

lmao -- and you continue to show idiocy -- fred hoyle was an Atheist turned Agnostic Deist who rejected the big bang theory -- which you say god made happen -- lmao -- i wish i hadnt posted in this thread cause i would lock it just to save you some face

my side is hurting from laughing so much right now

just ignore these, too while you're at it

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/quotes.html

i don't care. you don't believe in anything anyway. LOL

just ignore these, too while you're at it

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/quotes.html

i don't care. you don't believe in anything anyway. LOL

lmao -- look at the first person on the list, fred hoyle -- lmao -- wow i cant believe your even still trying as hard as you have gotten burned in this thread with the lying and false facts

But you didn't give answers. Oh, look he called a mod the dumbest person....

• Downvote 1

Xanax is proof that god doesn't exist, nobody could make that mistake

• Upvote 3

oh i think someone's feelings is hurt -- now he wants to take his book and go home with it probably -- since simple logic has out dueled him and shown he doesnt even know what he is talking about -- noble prize winning scientist, LMAO -- they are nothing but hoover vacuum salesman trying to sell you a hoover vacuum and showing how its a so much better creation then the other vacuum's -- lmao

yep about like the mayan calender doomsday

it is also amazing how you keep quoting and mentioning people that defy what you believe in -- this is a quote from stephen hawking

We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful

In September 2014, Hawking declared himself an atheist.

Xanax is proof that god doesn't exist, nobody could make that mistake

That's kind of a mute point. Your horrible lack of a comb over proves that you don't believe in a higher power, are too lazy to doll yourself up and generally don't care about your own well being. Hell, if God can't save you then who can. This is the reason why you don t have a spouse or RL friends. Pray now Chester, pray fucking hard.

• Downvote 2

No. You guys. You just need to watch this video. This guy in this video, he says this thing in this video, so this video has all the answers to everything. That solves all of the issues between world religions and different beliefs.

Thank you YouTube!

Are you taking your texts from this site? :yes:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-446048-undeniable-proof-of-gods-existence.html

2. COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT
(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.
(2) I say the universe must have a cause.
(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.
(4) Therefore, God exists.

Are you taking your texts from this site? :yes:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-446048-undeniable-proof-of-gods-existence.html

2. COSMOLOGICAL ARGUMENT

(1) If I say something must have a cause, it has a cause.

(2) I say the universe must have a cause.

(3) Therefore, the universe has a cause.

(4) Therefore, God exists.

philosophy and astrophysics colaborating