World Dominance 2015

aight I will go ahead with the independent team cos you guys seem very keen! Hopefully over the next few days this gets filled up with other countries as well.

• Upvote 2

Surely there has to be 2 more Canadians eh?

We need 3 more Canadians unless I have missed someone out? I just got you and listerman. Also, Lenny Mclean (Guvnor) mailed me a few times asking for a spot in team Ireland. I will leave that for team Ireland to decide, what do you say guys? I thought he was humors? but I dont want to make any false accusations, can someone confirm that he is/is not?

We need 3 more Canadians unless I have missed someone out? I just got you and listerman. Also, Lenny Mclean (Guvnor) mailed me a few times asking for a spot in team Ireland. I will leave that for team Ireland to decide, what do you say guys? I thought he was humors? but I dont want to make any false accusations, can someone confirm that he is/is not?

There is proof of Humors saying to someone that he is TheGuvnor but he doesn't want to admit it because he will be banned.

yeah if he what to join team Latvia wherever the hell his from i be cool with that .I pretty should he is humours so no .Also team independent should hold off awhile should be called team rest of world or something like that .

I going to pm a few guys to see if there interested in joining team ireland

Im a bit suprised not to see any brazilians or polish peeps in here. I've always thought they had a lot of managers in mmatycoon.

e. And swedes? Where are they?

Nobody wants to team up with castor.

• Upvote 1