Formula One fans

Scooby

It looks like the hard tire performs best when the race temperature, is above 40 celcius.

my main competitor in the league was on Mediums and our times are very similar when we are on the same tire.

I was faster than him on avg. c.a. 0.3 sec a lap on the hard tire.

Very good thing to know for future races. ;)

Got another win... moved into 2nd on the table, 17 ahead of 5th. If I can keep this up and get myself a couple of GP's ahead of 5th I'll downgrade equipment in races 14 to 17 to save money.

Looks like I'm starting p3... doing 3 stops w/softs. I'm finding being conservative with tires and having a lot more use left is much more viable then pushing the limits.

Looks like I'm starting p3... doing 3 stops w/softs. I'm finding being conservative with tires and having a lot more use left is much more viable then pushing the limits.

Im starting p3 as well i just need to wedge a good gap in the standings between me and relegating so i can run a bunch of 99% damage races to save cash (a rookie to ama cheat)

Oh, basically burning the car to the ground repairs be damned. When you move upto A do the parts get set back to 0%? Setup for the next race.. actually put a dry setup on the car as the 1st 30 minutes are going to be rain but after that the chances are relatively low. Doing medium tires with a 2 stop race although it'll probably be at least 3 with the weather.

This is a really hard race to plan for.

I'm trying to set the car up for both 1 stop full wet race, a 2 stop wet/dry and a wet/dry/wet.

90l starting fuel and 90/90L for the 2 stops.

That will take me all the way if its a full wet with 1 stop (177L needed for a rain race)

while also taking me the rest of the way if its a wet/dry or a wet/dry/wet race.

The only thing that can fuck this up as far as I can see, is if it stops raining earlier than lap 20 and stays dry throughout the race.

for that i need 3 stops on the softs......

I ended up 2nd.... fast progress with new sponsor, not sure how/why since I'm tired as hell and need to hit the sack after being at Road Atlanta all day. Will setup on Sunday.

Not sure how I got 2nd as I got a puncture on lap 1.... but I'll take it. EXPENSIVE race, decided to burn the car to the ground testing since I had numerous components were close to needing replacing anyways. Wings were toast for sure with engine, chassis, brakes and suspension being borderline for race completion. Got 3 stints in testing of 25 laps each which should help driver plus some car points, also downgraded gearbox to lvl 2 to ensure it'll survive. Probably one more replacement.. good news is I am 28 points ahead of 5 AND he is back in the negative. New sponsor is at 53.7 so with a couple more strong finishes I should lock up graduation, sponsor and stop replacing equipment. Starting 3rd, two stopper with mediums.

Dominated the race, led most laps, everyone else did 3 or more stops. Does winning the championship give you any money or bonuses? I am reigning in the first place guy and am only 12 points down.. but now nearly 4 GP's ahead of 5th. I suspect after next race I can pull and do the 99% thing to avoid spending cash.. but if it's worth it for the championship I can go for that.

W00t! NO part replacement... gearbox and cooling are low 80's after the race so it'll be close. Doing a 3 stopper on softs... currently on pole but that probably won't last. As long as I podium I'll be happy.. sponsor length just needs to be determined so at this pace hopefully in 2 races I'll have that nailed down and work on a 3rd.

Bloody hell... first pole position and my guy falls asleep. What stops this shit from happening? It's maddening, he's slept on the line 1/2 a dozen times.

Blah race.. 3 stopper wasn't the right call with a bunch of wankers doing 1 stoppers. Got held up way too much after that shit start.. had the pace for 2nd but lost too much time. Good news is another podium which should keep the sponsorship speed in place, also got me another round win in the cup standings so that'll be 600K after next race.Seventh podium in a row.. gearbox and cooling must replacements, we'll see what else.