Formula One fans

Scooby

Setup for Race 14... with lots of rain doing a 1 stopper on wets, or if it dries going to hard to try to preserve the 1 stopper. Doing a wet setup for the race.. not sure it'll dry out early enough (if at all) to warrant a dry setup. Only worry is if it does dry out early the extra pit stop for fuel.. which will hurt considering I am on hard tires.

I'm good with my driver but want to save cash for next season. Problem is in Rookie 2/3/4 is only a 1.4M spread.. and I'm 32 ahead of 4th so the lowest I can drop is 3rd. Not worth replacing anymore parts, I qualify pretty well, with 15 starters the minimum I get is 6.5M.. plus Q plus sponsors should end up with a profit of about 7M... which gives me 29M before position money kicks in to start next year... or about 32M and fresh parts. Most of the car is level 3.. minus suspension, cooling which is 4 and underbody is 5.

And another podium.. 2 stopper worked for 2nd place. Decided to replace about 10M worth of equipment in prep for next season... and if the motor can hold out should be in line for a good finish. Will setup for next race.. hope the motor survives and if it does last race of the season will be a throwaway. Should still have a decent amount of money and a nice base.

Question, how much can someones morale drop in a race? My driver is maxed out and should be after this one.

Well, I've tried to fuck up the last 2 races, bu t I can't seem to get worse result tha, 8th....

I had 10 pitstops... and My driver is happy as fuck with 250 motivation.-.... WOT????

His motivation simply doesnt drop a single point.... :( :(

I have 2 races to go and then I will lose him...... with 109 overall.... :(

Luckily my guy is at 97... not sure how serviceable he'll be at amateur level but should be ok, just have to dump him I think. His starts are fucking horrid and I lose multiple positions every race, that being said for 750 then 900K I got my value out of him.

If you go -15 mil before a race, their motivation drops to 0, comes back up if you do well in the race ive been told.

With only 2 races left, there are not enough tracfes left to both drop the driver morale and get out of Negative to be able to resign him... :(

So, I have to sign a cheap good driver and build him up while in Amateur and try to stay above relegation... or just go full on negative and do another rookie season taking the +10 million dollar superrookie points penalty and get me a good cheap driver to build up.......

Oh decisions decisions......

Never understood people's infatuations with cars going fast in circles.

You might be able to compare this with the grappling in MMA.

Some people just see some guys hugging and find it a bit gay...

Other understand and appreciate the technical aspect of it, the finess. the little moves that set up other moves etc..

Same with racing.. Especially F1 racing. (the technical pinnacle of any racing sport)

To some, it's just cars driving in "a circle" (although there are no circled tracks in F1).

Others understand and appreciate the technical aspect of it. (the driver is just a part of the equation)

If you arent interested in fast cars, I can understand not being into it...

If you don't like fighting, I can understand not being into grappling...

But being into fighting and thinking the ground game is "gay", I just don't get that..

Same with being into fast cars and not liking F1... I don't get that either.... lol

Managed to limp home to a 3rd.. sadly an interloper who just started took 2nd and stopped me from securing 2nd in the championship. Doubt I will earn points as the motor or chassis will surely go kerblammo quickly... lose a bit of money but so be it. Got a nice base for next season with approx 25ish million in the bank to start and lots of 3/4's for parts.

Operation burn car to ground well underway.. went for 4 pit stop extra soft strat just get pole (i hope). Hopefully I'll get a couple of laps, and one with clean air to get fast lap before the engine pukes again.

Ok so my car is completely worn and my driver is sitting at 110OA so i will do the same tactic this race and then i believe i will gain some concentration before next season so that will put me right at 110 and i will extend my driver... his stamina will be low for Ama(28) but i was very successful there that way before. I also stepped into ama with 25mil... this time it will be 50mil

I got a hatrick in last race, Pole @ 2:58.257, Fastest Lap 1:25.750 and Race Win @ 1h56:21.681,

on top of that I lapped everyone else. :shades:

9 Achivements in 1 race ^_^

I hate to lose that driver next season, he did all that with 0 motivation..

216 talent, 149 Concentration and 32 Stamina.

No error on 50-CTR in the race,, great driver.

Ok so my car is completely worn and my driver is sitting at 110OA so i will do the same tactic this race and then i believe i will gain some concentration before next season so that will put me right at 110 and i will extend my driver... his stamina will be low for Ama(28) but i was very successful there that way before. I also stepped into ama with 25mil... this time it will be 50mil

Good luck in Ama Scoob.. :)

Got more money then expected so starting off with low 40M's. Somehow managed to nail down the GPRO cup, other guy must have mailed it in also. Scoobs... are you gonna form a team?