Formula One fans

Scooby

Qualified P4, not great... but doing a 2 stop on softs. I seem to race a hell of a lot better then I qualify. Good news is one of the guys fighting for the transfer is already -5M so he'll be in trouble real quick. He's also the same high with HIGH settings on his driver who creates havoc.

Qualified P4, not great... but doing a 2 stop on softs. I seem to race a hell of a lot better then I qualify. Good news is one of the guys fighting for the transfer is already -5M so he'll be in trouble real quick. He's also the same high with HIGH settings on his driver who creates havoc.

I'm second in quali at the moment, but will probably start 5-6th.

Going as well with softs and 2 stops.

Another win.. got an 8 point cushion over 5th, 2nd in the table is within reach but 1st is 29 points ahead. High wear race.. chassis, wings, sidepods and suspension need to be replaced...engine and cooling borderline, possible gearbox and brake replacement after next race to go along with engine and cooling.

I won first place again... My driver always falls asleep at the start of the race pushing him back and in the end he always end up being a mid placer or first place.

Wow, nice bud, congrats. :)

I think that has to do with your drivers concentration.

Train him up in yoga to raise concentration.

Hey guys this is just an idea. I just found out that we can update our preferred rookie group at the end of the season. What if next season we all play in the same Rookie group to make it more exciting.

You can check your status if you think you will be relegated on this link http://www.gpro.net/gb/AllPromotions.asp?balance=negative&Class=Rookie

Hey guys this is just an idea. I just found out that we can update our preferred rookie group at the end of the season. What if next season we all play in the same Rookie group to make it more exciting.

You can check your status if you think you will be relegated on this link http://www.gpro.net/gb/AllPromotions.asp?balance=negative&Class=Rookie

Sounds very very good.

I think I will train my driver 1 more season as a rookie and then go for promotion.

I'm pretty sure I can get promoted this season if I choose to do so, but not quite sure which is the way to go.

All of us in the same rookie group would be very interesting though :)