Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Bryant is in my starting lineup for tomorrow. :)

he had a good game today. 2 for 3 with an rbi and 3 walks. he got over his first day jitters and stopped chasing pitches out of the zone. I dont think he will be as good as the hype. but I think he will be around .260 with 30 homers at the end of the season. thats great production from a 3b.

he had a good game today. 2 for 3 with an rbi and 3 walks. he got over his first day jitters and stopped chasing pitches out of the zone. I dont think he will be as good as the hype. but I think he will be around .260 with 30 homers at the end of the season. thats great production from a 3b.

I don't feel he's going to be as good as the hype either, but I hope he will. My main concern is his protection in the lineup. I worry he might see less quality pitches to hit with someone like Coghlan behind him in the order. I love Coghlan too, seeing as how he's an Ole Miss alum, but I'd like someone better behind Bryant from a fantasy perspective (not necessarily a real life perspective as I'm a Cards fan).

I don't feel he's going to be as good as the hype either, but I hope he will. My main concern is his protection in the lineup. I worry he might see less quality pitches to hit with someone like Coghlan behind him in the order. I love Coghlan too, seeing as how he's an Ole Miss alum, but I'd like someone better behind Bryant from a fantasy perspective (not necessarily a real life perspective as I'm a Cards fan).

My opinion is worst case scenario he is Pedro Alvarez with more walks and better defense. Best case scenario he is Stanton at 3b. More likely he'll fall some where in between. He's got Castro behind him today but I kind of think Bryant is the type of guy that it wont matter who's behind him because he'll take the walk if a pitcher is trying to stay away from him. He runs real well too for a guy so big, so he'll be scoring at a pretty good clip. When Addison Russell comes up in a few months that lineup will start to look pretty good for the first time since 2008.

The only two guys on my roster that are "untouchable" are Tulowitzki and Gray. Everyone else is fair game (for the most part). Feel free to send offers.

I sent you a trade offer a few days ago but quickly cancelled it. I have been itching to deal McCutchen but why trade your best player when you are kicking ass.

Im interested in Puig, but I'm worried about all his leg problems. He'll lose a lot of value if he cant stay healthy or loses his speed.

I have sent over the trade offer, 2B is killing me week in and week out with batting avg.

As for Goldschmict, unless it was a bonkers trade, there is no way i'd get rid. The guy has kept me in the batting for a few weeks.

I am entertaining offers for McCutchen Again if anyone is interested.

It's tempting, but he is off to an awful start. He is driving in runs and scoring runs, but batting around .200 is not what we expect from him.

I guess some of his talent left when he cut his dreads.

It's tempting, but he is off to an awful start. He is driving in runs and scoring runs, but batting around .200 is not what we expect from him.

I guess some of his talent left when he cut his dreads.

That's the thing once he gets it going I will be taking him off the trading blocks. Its a shame my number one pick is my worst player currently. I knew I should have taken Goldschmidt lol

Who picked up Eithier? I was going to but I already maxed out my acquisitions.