ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

I think it is more the fact that there are the insanity tournament running which has some of the highest hyped fighters at this ID. Most fighters are just starting to hit the big leagues right now, so anything over 1000 p4p is doing well.

Your just to good brother. Look foward to having you on my team :-)

• Upvote 2

Project Omega is in another tournament unfortunately

and I would love to enter Robert Baratheon, but he has a horrible injury hidden that prevents him..Sadly he injures his toe even when getting out of the shower, although I haven't received a mail to confirm this

Project Omega is in another tournament unfortunately

and I would love to enter Robert Baratheon, but he has a horrible injury hidden that prevents him..Sadly he injures his toe even when getting out of the shower, although I haven't received a mail to confirm this

Then just send out an offer sheet to me, and point where i need to sign on the dotted line.

Team Vendicted or Convetta.

• Upvote 3

I honestly feel like if you get picked on Team Davies, then I will be basically in a game of Five Night At Freddies for the rest of my Tycoon life...

I haven't yet officially announced a fighter that will be entering either...

Now make me my offer and sign me up.

If Davies does draft me i'll hunt him down and spill all his dirty dealings in tycoon.

Yes that is correct i am pulling out the bazooka to avoid going on team Davies.

I haven't yet officially announced a fighter that will be entering either...

Now make me my offer and sign me up.

If Davies does draft me i'll hunt him down and spill all his dirty dealings in tycoon.

Yes that is correct i am pulling out the bazooka to avoid going on team Davies.

Don't think that will be needed. If you want to join "Convetta" the slot in the team is there for you.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=242337

I'd be interested in signing him up if I can

Team Davies bro, greatest team on the planet. Contact Scott Davies here to get on his team - http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=13499, his mobile number is 07593943968, email address is Scott.Davies@Uselessbastard.com or his home address 69 Sheeplard Shaggeral road Swansea, Wales . SH3 3PS.

• Upvote 2