ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

i will probably have an entrant in the next few days IF I get the guys off the FA market, one of them is an old fighter of mine who I dropped when I quit. Let's hope I win my fights in the next couple days so the chances are more likely! I really wanna join this big time!

I was looking at him lol guess iv not got a chance now haha

I was looking at him lol guess iv not got a chance now haha

stay away!!! everyone stay away! I gave him life after all lol

GBK, any idea of the date that it will kick off?

If we can get all fighters signed and done, July 25th. Since I know a lot of the fighters have fights booked, it will give them a chance to do those fights, and then have a few weeks of training. As soon as we have enough entrants (Both teams and draftees) we will do the draft if needed, and then I will start signing all fighters. Once all fighters are signed, the fight picks will then be made by the respective captains of each team.

Just want to let everyone know the Dogs of War team will be changing. Frank King will not be entering Jack Daniels. So we have 1 spot to fill in the 170 and under. We are working on it now, as soon as the spot is full I will let everyone know. Sorry for the change.

I think there are a few people putting in more than 1 guy. I would think it would be fine to have them on different teams, but it is not my call to make. The only problem I would see would be if they were the same weight, the teams would have to be careful in fight picks so they don't fight each other.

Before I take any further action about my participation in this next season, I've got to ask:

Can I participate in 2 different teams?

No you can only be on one team, but you can have up to 2 fighters on that team. Since there is a prize money for the winning team, it wouldn't be fair really to have managers get multiple chances of winning the prize money.

Just want to let everyone know the Dogs of War team will be changing. Frank King will not be entering Jack Daniels. So we have 1 spot to fill in the 170 and under. We are working on it now, as soon as the spot is full I will let everyone know. Sorry for the change.

No problem Joe, just let me know who is replacing when you know.

No you can only be on one team, but you can have up to 2 fighters on that team. Since there is a prize money for the winning team, it wouldn't be fair really to have managers get multiple chances of winning the prize money.

No problem.

Couldn't he have one guy at 265 in one team and a guy at 170 in another because they would never meet in competition.

I don't see a problem with it either. I think what Grant is getting at is if he is on 2 different teams he would have double the chance to win the team prize then everyone else who is only on 1 team.

Well what I have to say to that is he is not on Team Conquer which means he would have 2 chances to NOT win the team prize so does it really matter???

• Upvote 2

Couldn't he have one guy at 265 in one team and a guy at 170 in another because they would never meet in competition.

I wouldn't be against him having two fighters on different teams and at different weights. Was more thinking in line with him having 2x the chance of being on a winning team, but if it helps two teams to fill up, then it is acceptable. So fpv can have two fighters on different teams, in different weight classes.

I wouldn't be against him having two fighters on different teams and at different weights. Was more thinking in line with him having 2x the chance of being on a winning team, but if it helps two teams to fill up, then it is acceptable. So fpv can have two fighters on different teams, in different weight classes.

Well, I'm trying to close the deal to see if both teams are ok with me participating in different teams.

Anyway, I'm not doing this for the prize, so I can just be paid half of it or utimately none. It isn't really a problem.