ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

GBK an u adjust the OP you have my guy as being on Team Conquer as well as being draft eligible.

Thanks for the correction, I just copy and pasted Team Conquer from Shortfuses post so I didn't see the same fighter twice

So if I can't fill a full team then the draft system comes into place

Yeah, once Mike posts the Mass Mail to everyone we should see more Draft Entries be put in

Shit, i might get drafted by Davies.

Errrr, please everyone join Team Davies, BHP or whatever name it goes by. Davies on another note, if you name it Team BHP then draft me, you have to by law change the team name to Team BHP and the BHP killer.

Ha ha surely I'm not that bad and I Dino ?

But yes I will agree to change the name lol. Don't think it will be called bhp tho do yiur fine.

I have never fought in this before. If you have a fighter signed with another org. what happens? When was the league going to start?

ITFL is starting late July / beginning August

And i think most of the Fighters here are in Orgs. Just have to talk to the org owner i think he will give you a chance to compete.

ITFL is starting late July / beginning August

And i think most of the Fighters here are in Orgs. Just have to talk to the org owner i think he will give you a chance to compete.

Thanks madbob, his contract should be done by then anyway, unless I resign. I'll talk to the org owner thanks!

Okay, so as for the entrants, we currently have 3 teams which are completed and entered.

Vendetta is currently waiting to see if Igor will enter his guys.

The Corporation is close to completing their team from what I hear

And just waiting on Scott Davies to enter his team.

i will probably have an entrant in the next few days IF I get the guys off the FA market, one of them is an old fighter of mine who I dropped when I quit. Let's hope I win my fights in the next couple days so the chances are more likely! I really wanna join this big time!