ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

Just a shame The Corporation's team is full, don't worry you could always collect 2nd place if you're lucky ;) The Corporation will do the business and bring back that ITFL trophy. :winner:

Nah i meant on a team with all you guys.

I will applaud your confidence but i think we need to face facts here, your team is a filler team. It will be full of halfway fighters who's career highlight will be getting pissed on from a great height from Convicted. One other thing, bring back Super Meat Boys thread.

The teams appear to be almost full now anyway, so i doubt my guy will be needed in the draft, shame because i looked forward to an easy mil.

Davies has already been warned, i will go down to his house and shoot him if he even considers drafting my fighter.

• Upvote 4

I will applaud your confidence but i think we need to face facts here, your team is a filler team. It will be full of halfway fighters who's career highlight will be getting pissed on from a great height from Convicted. One other thing, bring back Super Meat Boys thread.

You can talk a lot for someone who hasn't got a team entered in one of the most prestigious tournaments in the game. Guess there's always Season 5 for Convicted eh? :shades:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w1.jpg

Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin venting on twitter

Why wont any of you son of bitches sign me to your team?It it because i russsia you rascit son of bithcehs.I promise to break arms and legs of any team figther that dont sign me.I on volaka and lost my last fight .Damn micky has my career in shitter with his fight advice .I was suppose to be greatest russia grappler of all time.TWGC champ updefeated.Now i fuckin loseing qfc fights to journeyman assholes .Hopefully this tourament will get my career back on track.WIth the bletant bribeing of refs to keep the fight standing i had to work on my boxing.SO yeah bribing the ref to keep fight standing wont save you capalist assholes for much longer .Sorry about eniglish i russia after all and have drunk a lot of volaka .It frecking cold here at my training camp in Helsinki.So yeah sigh i feel like cheap whore in moscow who hasnt been pick up for the ride yet .My leg or not that hairy honest .So sign me to your team or arm or going to get broken.

Just a shame The Corporation's team is full, don't worry you could always collect 2nd place if you're lucky ;) The Corporation will do the business and bring back that ITFL trophy. :winner:

Just curious, are you guys going to call yourselves Team Hype once again? How'd that work out for you last year? Much like last year, here is what I forsee for the good ole Hype Train during season 4...

http://i43.tinypic.com/n1tq9c.jpg

• Upvote 3

Just curious, are you guys going to call yourselves Team Hype once again? How'd that work out for you last year? Much like last year, here is what I forsee for the good ole Hype Train during season 4...

http://i43.tinypic.com/n1tq9c.jpg

Well, if you look at the final standings of ITFL Season 3, we were 2.5 points behind Team Conquer who finished in second place despite our team having two inactive fighters with both Sami and Igor Byhenikov going inactive halfway through the tournament. It's unfortunate because I feel with all of our team active we would have finished at least 2nd and went on to compete in the team finale.

Well, if you look at the final standings of ITFL Season 3, we were 2.5 points behind Team Conquer who finished in second place despite our team having two inactive fighters with both Sami and Igor Byhenikov going inactive halfway through the tournament. It's unfortunate because I feel with all of our team active we would have finished at least 2nd and went on to compete in the team finale.

mark psssst stop trying to hype us, we want to strike out of the shadows :shades:

• Upvote 1

Alright, just so things start shuffling along a bit more, I will need entries from each team by Sunday. If we want to have this started before August, we need to move along faster. Any team who has spaces in their team from that point will pick from the Draft entries.