ITFL Season 4 Official Sign Up Thread

GBK16

Just updated both Dogs of War and Team Davies with their latest entries.

Dino, it's looking like a two way street between Team Davies and Vendetta for draft picking...Not sure how you feel about that

I'd rather be on Team Bjorn, Marky O'Sullivan, Grasman and Frank King than Team Davies.

Just a shame The Corporation's team is full, don't worry you could always collect 2nd place if you're lucky ;) The Corporation will do the business and bring back that ITFL trophy. :winner:

Is corporations team really full? because there are no fighters listed for them yet. are you guys just too embarrassed to post the garbage you are putting forward or is GBK just not updating the damn list?? :)

• Upvote 2

With the current situation goin on with NYFL can you put William king next to Scott page so depending on the outcome 1 of them will fight

I think (or at least I hope) it is too early to worry that the NYFN situation will in any way effect ITFL. My guy is stuck there right now as well and I am hopeful it can be resolved quickly without a ginormous amount of carnage.

Is corporations team really full? because there are no fighters listed for them yet. are you guys just too embarrassed to post the garbage you are putting forward or is GBK just not updating the damn list?? :)

We've got such a great list to choose from it's making picking the team a hard choice ;)

Why would you let Lyon go????

i quit the game for a short while at the time so let all my guys go thinking it would be permanent