ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=848403

ITFL Team Finale is happening today at 6pm GMT (So basically 2 hours and 43 mins from now). There was a Preview for the entire event done by Giorgistpoop which you can read here http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46034&p=725724

Best of luck to the competing teams, and may the best one win.

Congrats team conquer you dominated the season and showed why in today's fights. Great team. Well deserved. Also good fight Louie you got your payback I was reading the fighting just waiting for king to be rocked lol

I thought I was pooched in that one you took everything I had to throw at you and kept coming and the announcers were all on the King train. Scary fight for sure but a great one nonetheless congrats

I thought I was pooched in that one you took everything I had to throw at you and kept coming and the announcers were all on the King train. Scary fight for sure but a great one nonetheless congrats

Yes I thought I may just Nick this did enough to win on points but you got the KOS now fuckoff and leave me alone in the individuals hahaha

It seems we have a full field confirmed for the Individual Rounds now

Helix Cabrera

Jay Gatsby

Pernell Whitaker Jr

Wilder Wein

Bernhard Adelhard

Drug Killjoy

Timothy Robinson

Johnny Luca

Dante Cross Furia

Pablo Escobar

Anakoni Kai

William King

Itse Perkele

Timur Rubin

Diego Bustamante

Joey Kocur

There will be seeding involved in it, so #1 will face #8, #2 will face #7, #3 will face #6 and #4 will face #5. I'll get brackets done up and a Preview for the first round hopefully done in a couple of days

• Upvote 2

Dante Cross Furia

Pablo Escobar

Anakoni Kai

William King

Itse Perkele

Timur Rubin

Diego Bustamante

Joey Kocur

There will be seeding involved in it, so #1 will face #8, #2 will face #7, #3 will face #6 and #4 will face #5. I'll get brackets done up and a Preview for the first round hopefully done in a couple of days

This was the fight I was hoping to avoid :(

How was the rank decided between Rubin and Bustamante? I just checked the leaderboard and they both have 17 points.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was the fight I was hoping to avoid :(

How was the rank decided between Rubin and Bustamante? I just checked the leaderboard and they both have 17 points.

I haven't actually assigned them their seeds yet, I was purely listing the names. Since both have the same amount of finishes, it goes to the P4P rankings since that is a fair way to go about it imo.

There are a lot of fights you were trying to avoid Marky...

*cough* jlp *cough*

What's that you said? It's hard to hear you down there in 4th place... :shades:

I haven't actually assigned them their seeds yet, I was purely listing the names. Since both have the same amount of finishes, it goes to the P4P rankings since that is a fair way to go about it imo.

There's every possibility if I'm not matched up against Bob's fighter than we could both face each other later if we both get through or not at all if we're both out in the first stage :D But seeing as Bustamante and Rubin are level in points, I thought I'd see if there's a chance in avoiding it. I wouldn't mind taking on any other HW.

What's that you said? It's hard to hear you down there in 4th place... :shades:

There's every possibility if I'm not matched up against Bob's fighter than we could both face each other later if we both get through or not at all if we're both out in the first stage :D But seeing as Bustamante and Rubin are level in points, I thought I'd see if there's a chance in avoiding it. I wouldn't mind taking on any other HW.

I'd assumed that it was just hard for your fighter to hear from on his ass.

Crack! Benvenuti connects with the perfect overhand right and Bustamante falls face first to the canvas. Timbeeeeeeeer! Beautiful knockout for Benvenuti!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Giacomo Benvenuti!

A very excited looking Giacomo Benvenuti made sure he remembered to thank all the fans both in the arena and on the internet. He said all the coolest people spend all day on MMA websites, which got a big reaction.

I'd assumed that it was just hard for your fighter to hear from on his ass.

Crack! Benvenuti connects with the perfect overhand right and Bustamante falls face first to the canvas. Timbeeeeeeeer! Beautiful knockout for Benvenuti!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Giacomo Benvenuti!

A very excited looking Giacomo Benvenuti made sure he remembered to thank all the fans both in the arena and on the internet. He said all the coolest people spend all day on MMA websites, which got a big reaction.

I was fully expecting you just to point out how Giacomo finished higher than him in the individuals instead of their fight. Then again, if you want to talk about ducking, it's clear that the prospect of Giacomo getting KO'd again by Kai was the real reason why you left. :shades:

The excuse I heard was that you left due to another tournament offering higher prize money but why would someone like you care about prize money when you already make a shit ton from dealing with orgs? Did you not want the fame of proving Giacomo was the best HW fighter in ITFL Season 4?

Giacomo coming back would mean a rematch would be on the cards between Giacomo and Diego and I'd rather that than facing Bob's fighter. I'd also like to see if Giacomo would go on to beat Kai in the rematch or if Kai would be adding another loss to Giacomo's record.

• Upvote 2

I was fully expecting you just to point out how Giacomo finished higher than him in the individuals instead of their fight. Then again, if you want to talk about ducking, it's clear that the prospect of Giacomo getting KO'd again by Kai was the real reason why you left. :shades:

The excuse I heard was that you left due to another tournament offering higher prize money but why would someone like you care about prize money when you already make a shit ton from dealing with orgs? Did you not want the fame of proving Giacomo was the best HW fighter in ITFL Season 4?

Giacomo coming back would mean a rematch would be on the cards between Giacomo and Diego and I'd rather that than facing Bob's fighter. I'd also like to see if Giacomo would go on to beat Kai in the rematch or if Kai would be adding another loss to Giacomo's record.

The only thing that is truly clear is the duck of the year is deflecting.

I actually wanted to enter the EPL because I enjoy the tournament. I was then offered 1.75mil plus 150k win from Syn to join them, then the change of ownership happened and Steel Penn matched the offer. I thought the prospect of putting a 1 in Pullo's record was better than the ITFL, plus the fact I'd be earning 4 times the amount the winner will get from this. I may not give a shit about money, but even I am a sucker for a huge offer like that.

While we are on things we would like, could you stop removing my sigs please? If you feel like they warrant deletion then report it for the other moderators to deal with. I feel like it is a personal breach of my freedom of speech on the forums for them to be continually deleted by someone on a power trip. Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

While we are on things we would like, could you stop removing my sigs please? If you feel like they warrant deletion then report it for the other moderators to deal with. I feel like it is a personal breach of my freedom of speech on the forums for them to be continually deleted by someone on a power trip. Thanks!

Your forum sig was inappropriate and I will continue to remove it unless I feel it's acceptable. I messaged you privately to get you to remove it and you ignored my message.

• Upvote 1

Btw GBK I used to use most W's as the first tie breaker. For example a guy can go 7-3 with all decision wins & end up with 14 points. A guy can go 5-5 with 4 finishes & 1 decision & also end up with 14 points. The guy with the better record gets the higher seed.

My next tie breaker assuming they tied on the 1st one was fastest finish

So under prior seasons it would've gone:

1. Cabrera

2. Whitaker

3. Gatsby

4. Wein

5. Adelhard

6. Killjoy

7. Robinson

8. Luca

1. Furia

2. Escobar

3. Kai

4. King

5. Perkele

6. Bustamante (17 pts)

7. Kocur (wins tie break with 6-3-1 record to 6-4)

8. Rubin (pts are wrong, he had 4 decisions & 2 finishes = 16 pts not 17)

• Upvote 1

1. Furia

2. Escobar

3. Kai

4. King

5. Perkele

6. Bustamante (17 pts)

7. Kocur (wins tie break with 6-3-1 record to 6-4)

8. Rubin (pts are wrong, he had 4 decisions & 2 finishes = 16 pts not 17)

I like the sound of that rather than having to fight an alliance team mate.

Will be interesting to see if Bustamante can do what Giacomo couldn't :training2: