ESPN Fantasy Football 100k fee

handgrenaide

Keenan Allen definitely benefitted from Antonio Gates being suspended and I will take every one of those 31 points.

Holy crap did the Colts look bad today and T.Y. Hilton possibly being out a few weeks really opens things up for Dorsett. Whoever has him might be looking like a genius in the next few weeks.

I guess I won this week unless Hyde gets -19 points tomorrow night.

My running backs had really rough days yesterday but I'm not panicking because I still like my team over the long haul. I need Agholor to put up 3 TD's to have any chance this week however. Changing out Boldin for Royal totally backfired on me this week. Well assuming Boldin gets more than 1 point lol

I need Andre Johnson to go huge tonight, cmon Luck 50 plus pass plays tonight please.
I need Andre Johnson to go huge tonight, cmon Luck 50 plus pass plays tonight please.[/quobat]

I stopped looking at the score when Rodgers threw his first TD pass to Jones right off The bat, luckily they did not put the game away for me.

I keep getting quality points from Jameis, you all laughed at me when I drafted him first.

I keep getting quality points from Jameis, you all laughed at me when I drafted him first.

Hey I supported that decision. I thought it was early, but I knew he would put up decent points. I figure they will play from behind most games, so he will throw the ball a ton. Same reason I am ok with picking Bortles.

ouch team Smith drafted Romo and then Dez in the first and second rounds, that really does suck.

The reason we laughed at drafting Jamies is the fact you took him before Big Ben and a whole host of other QB's who have been more productive than Winston.

Andre Johnson can get to fuck, need to wait another week before i get to ditch him for Cruz.