The Olympics

ArtieBanks

yeah np, winner of conan vs crowe will rep evo

Let Michael Knight make the decision since he's the manager of all 3 fighters. I didn't realize that TTFC also had a Michael Knight fighter on their Olympics list also. I've already asked someone else to represent MFN at 170. That announcement will be based on if his fighter wins his upcoming fight.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2a7ssus.png

Entries with p4p as of today next to the names. Some are still tentative I believe. Since our Org picks first I figured no harm in sharing my little bit of research.

I will update this nightly with the fighter updates posted to the forum each day until it is final. I think it will be helpful in getting the rosters locked down.

Thanks for this man, saved me an hours work. Uncle Lar and myself have discussed the decisions in PM and appear to have some sort of agreement.

Ignatov was offered at 170 for MFN but lad wanted to go with Fayth.

This is true. I chose Fayth over Ignatov.... but I also have a self-imposed "1 fighter per manager in the Olympics" rule for MFN (just to keep things interesting). Since you've got Ugor, its better to let Ignatov continue to build himself outside of the Olympics. Our next man up will be announced on Nov 8th or 9th. I've got another verbal commitment already based on if he wins or not.

EDIT : It just was pointed out to me that our "verbal commitment" fighter's manager already has a fighter fighting for us. We're going to roll with it anyway. Having the rug pulled out from under us has caused me to have to make quick decisions and I'm sticking with Plan B now.

135 - Dan Price

145 - Jameson Connamara

155 Donny Downitz

170 - Gary Player/Neno (managed by the same manager so it will be his choice to who he puts forward)

185 - Mangolo Fu

205 - Zivic (has fought in Ascension twice not sure if it covers it tho ) will fight on 13 th has good I jury hidden that's due to tantor pulling out, )

265 - Rocky Tyson

265+ Sergei Chernov

Ascensions final roster.

• Upvote 1

After a brief chat with an adviser, Insanity will pick the 170 division. Personally I feel even with the changes it is a nice division to host with some very talented guys listed already with a good average hype+pop that will help the org out get some good events throughout the Olympics run.

Divisions taken so far: 145 (Evo), 170 (Insanity) and 265 (UPG)

1.Syn 4th pick

2.Troid 7th pick

3.Evo 2nd pick

4.TTFC 5th pick

5.UPG 1st pick

6.MFN 6th pick

7.Insanity 3rd pick

8.CEC 8th pick

• Upvote 4

http://i63.tinypic.com/scf2is.png

Entries with p4p as of 11/1/15 next to the names.

Highlighted yellow are the fighters TBD. All are pending head-to-head match-ups except Player or Neno is a manager's choice.

I updated this in the original post but wanted to bring it to the end of the thread as well. Still to be updated: Rafa Silva is out for Evo at 135. Igor Yakovchenko is out for TTFC at 170, possibly replaced with Jet Li. Alvado is in for EVO at 170, Fayth out for MFN, replacement needed. Please let me know if anyone sees any other changes that are needed.

• Upvote 1