The Olympics

ArtieBanks

Good shout with the draw quite disappointed UPG has sent burton when they have panickov where most other orgs have sent all there top fighters. Never mind good luck to all involved

Yeah. I tried get him, but I don't think Rocco was confident enough with Panikov's primaries.

Yeah. I tried get him, but I don't think Rocco was confident enough with Panikov's primaries.

Also, he is a good bit underweight and would need to fight in the 135 weight class. We sent our current 135 champ Zoran Markovic there instead. We also had interest in sending Kasparaitis, but again he's underweight and Aylib already has multiple fighters enter. Burton was our best volunteer at that weight.

I need some writers for the Olympics to do a big write up for it. I have already got Wolf doing the 185 division.

I am offering 100k per division, say which division you are going to do and pm me your work once you are done. Looking for something similar to the standard of http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43647 . The only catch is that you must be able to pm me as i am going to put the piece all together in a separate thread with the brackets so people can follow the Olympics.

I may ask some writers to follow each division, doing a preview of the fights and a review of the fights (only the Olympic fights) to try and keep the interest on-going and take some stress of the orgs having to bring in writers. As i said if you are interested express your interest in this thread and pm me the work once it is done, make sure the division you want to do has not already been chosen. This will be done on a first come first serve basis.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1