The Olympics

ArtieBanks

I agree with pretty much all of your predictions, but I expect Mellow Mood to get the gold at 265+ and that Martin St Louis willl do great as well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bjorn. I know you've been watching Mood for a while now. It's a helluva lineup. I'm just excited to have a fighter in the Olympics this year.

im suprised you dont expect syn to win 6-8 gold medals!!

That's certainly how I'm hoping it turns out. But there are upsets in this thing every time we run it so I kinda took that into account while I was making predictions and trying to figure out who had good chances at upsets. Like Ricky Icky for example, I doubt many people have him taking gold....but he just beat Silent Bob who's not a bad fighter and then beat Dinooo's prospect that he says is the most promising prospect on his roster & has yet to lose under Ryan's management. So those were the kinds of things I was looking for when making upset picks

• Upvote 2

Comeback of the year?

I say more of a lucking ko of year then comeback.It was actually a pretty even fight so couldn't called it come back of the year .I say maybe ko of the year if he goes on to win the Olympics .I was super shocked when reading p4p i was like this down below after reading the end of the fight.

http://s3.postimg.org/yw8f050nn/download_1.jpg.

• Upvote 1

I say more of a lucking ko of year then comeback.It was actually a pretty even fight so couldn't called it come back of the year .I say maybe ko of the year if he goes on to win the Olympics .I was super shocked when reading p4p i was like this down below after reading the end of the fight.

http://s3.postimg.org/yw8f050nn/download_1.jpg.

I was like this http://i41.tinypic.com/xlxjdu.gif

• Upvote 1

Scott did you notice that 153 lbs? Because even if you would have won i would have made protest. ( And you would have been probably disqualied).

Just pointin out that there is guys that won their first round fights and they are underweight!

Santiago colon 185.

Martin Sain Louis 145. Both underweight.

The weight restrictions are as follows (PLEASE READ THIS)

135 = 135 pounds or above.

145 = 145 pounds or above.

155 = 155 pounds or above.

170 = 170 pounds or above.

185 = 185 pounds or above.

205 = 205 pounds or above.

265 = 230 pounds or above.

265+ = 250 pounds or above.

No fighter under these weight limits will be allowed to compete under any circumstances. Fighters may go on weight gain or weight loss in order to make weight, however the weight must be made prior to the first fight taking place, if weight is not made then the fighter shall be disqualified and the opponent will go through to the next round.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3