Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Maybe this would be time to Restart the whole game?

I wouldn't say restart, because you can't just restart real life and this is a real life simulator. Instead we should remove some of the cities. It's using server's resources and some of them aren't even used like Tokyo. This means more competition in other cities, less server overload. If more people come in we can always add new ones.

I was about to write a whole conor mcgregoresque apologise to absolutely nobody post but figured nah, eat that humble pie glenn and accept it's a shit show for all us vendetta boys.

I am loyal to conor and all my alliance and remain loyal to aaron and Michael despite this shit going on.

I wasnt involved nor would I ever wanted to be. So bring it on, I give out enough shit I can sure as hell take it. Especially when I don't really have any defence apart from total ignorance.

Gutted tbh but vendetta is stronger than aaron and wolf

http://i.imgur.com/smKKeJf.gif

I wouldn't say restart, because you can't just restart real life and this is a real life simulator. Instead we should remove some of the cities. It's using server's resources and some of them aren't even used like Tokyo. This means more competition in other cities, less server overload. If more people come in we can always add new ones.

What?? This has what to do with this situation?

Holy fuckity fuck!! A while back I remember thinking how the hell and when did Wolf get so good... dohh. Wolf's über success was kinda fishy now that I think about it but damn, didn't see all this coming.

6bj6c.jpg

• Upvote 2

I don't think they decreased their opponents hiddens, that would've made it easier to catch anyway and this wouldn't have gone on so long. Mike also had a check in place, that checked if hiddens have suddenly altered and they did not in fact change their opponents hiddens, at least in the last few days.

It's probably not even necessary to change your opponents hiddens either way, it's pretty easy to beat someone when you can max your own hiddens and you know what hiddens your opponents has.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility - especially if he had access to see other fighters hiddens and tweak any hidden he liked - that he would shave a few points off this or that... it'd be hard not to believe it never happened. Who would notice a chin go from 145 to 139? or IQ go from 120 to 70 (without IQ test or popping "intelligence"), or KO power on a granite chin fighter be reduced in half or even just 10-15 points. Hell even a few points here and there, still very probable and likely.

Don't wanna create any more hysteria than there already is, but let's be honest here, he had access to tweaking fighters hiddens. He tweaked him and wolf's. I wouldn't believe either one of them for a second if they said they never tweaked an opponents. Pretty easy to point shave and not get caught. Same goes with increasing alliance buddies hiddens without them noticing. Doubt the dude had the self-control to limit it to him and wolf's fighters only, but hey, maybe that's just the paranoid stoner in me :shades:

• Upvote 1

What?? This has what to do with this situation?

Well, for starters, Mike has to spend a lot of money on this server, if we remove some of the cities it doesn't have to be this expensive. Secondly, these russian hackers that are now attacking the server and therefore every fighter loses money they ddos this server which can't handle the amount of data thrown at it so if it has more free resources it can take more data therefore they can ddos it all they want but the server won't break so easily. And the game itself, it's made to fit so many people but the truth is there isn't any. Look at cities like Amsterdam, where the #1 mma org is inactive. And cities like Montreal which only have 3 public gyms available and only 1 of them is decent. Removing one of them would make the others more competitive, gyms would have fighters that come in to train, because the truth is nobody creates their fighter there anyways so a gym in Montreal is a money pit which is why nobody creates them there.

• Upvote 1

Is it possible that they changed sliders from opponents as well? I know that the last few months I have had like almost 5 times that my sliders were set completely random before a fight when I checked 10minutes before the actual fight. I was on time to adapt them, but found it very strange. Anyone else noticed this happening to them?

Not a bad idea imo.

I've always been a fan of some type of new server / tycoon 2.0

(one where fighter roll over was much quicker, training speed was quicker, and 1-2 IRL years was the maximum life-span on a fighters career)

but this would result in a total shit-show imho, and result in a lot of people leaving, without actually drawing any new customers to fill the void.

So he said nothing more than his fighters have been affected (by wolf) but > "He said that it was mainly his own fighters that got boosted *Wolf that is*"

Now call me the stupidest mother fucker playing this game....But when someone say's MAINLY, in the context he was referring to, that clearly says others have been affected.

If Vendetta as a whole was not involved and had no knowledge of this what so ever, I feel for the alliance, I really do. Mike said he looked into it and saw no evidence of anyone else in the alliance being evolved, I take Mikes word. But, the thing that keeps me thinking it could go deeper is, everyone says they were close to aaron and wolf, but yet aaron only shared with wolf? and wolf never shared the knowledge with anyone else he was close to? Sorry, but seems kind of fishy.

My personal opinion is I hope it's found with out doubt no one else had knowledge of this and Vendetta can continue and rebuild their reputation, but I think we need more looking into before that can start.

No sorry for the confusion.

Wolf said it was ONLY he and Aarons fighters affected, but mainly his own.

Is it possible that they changed sliders from opponents as well? I know that the last few months I have had like almost 5 times that my sliders were set completely random before a fight when I checked 10minutes before the actual fight. I was on time to adapt them, but found it very strange. Anyone else noticed this happening to them?

Wolf said it was only fighter details that Aaron was able to change, I think sliders would be really easy to notice and would be a lot of hassle to change

I've always been a fan of some type of new server / tycoon 2.0

(one where fighter roll over was much quicker, training speed was quicker, and 1-2 IRL years was the maximum life-span on a fighters career)

but this would result in a total shit-show imho, and result in a lot of people leaving, without actually drawing any new customers to fill the void.

Mike should do that, Wolf and his bitchboys probably will be back again, and cheating even more than before, thats how these kind of people work.

I was always suspicious of him though, first of all because his win streak at those levels is virtually impossible, secondly because as a MENTOR, he is probably the shittiest mentor that ever walked in the game, in the game chat he talked about absolutly nothing, every time there was a debate with Listerman about sliders and build creaitons, he didnt knew jackshit and probably still does, you know when you max out your skills and hiddens you really dont need to know how the game work, lmao with a 150 granite chin and 150 big heart 150 KO power you can just set the standard sliders of the game and go on a winning rampage, what a joke.

First time I read the forums in a week or so and what do I find....

I will be leaving Vendetta.

I still love you guys, conor and Ryan especially, and I know no one else was involved in any of this but I just cant be a part of it anymore.

Hard for me to say because I still think Wolf is a good guy and knowing him I'm sure he thought he was just doing it for a laugh but still a pretty dick thing to do.

• Upvote 4

First time I read the forums in a week or so and what do I find....

I will be leaving Vendetta.

I still love you guys, conor and Ryan especially, and I know no one else was involved in any of this but I just cant be a part of it anymore.

Hard for me to say because I still think Wolf is a good guy and knowing him I'm sure he thought he was just doing it for a laugh but still a pretty dick thing to do.

Honestly I think you should reconsider or least take some more time to think it over. I hate to see shit like this over the actions of a few.

Honestly I think you should reconsider or least take some more time to think it over. I hate to see shit like this over the actions of a few.

That's an unemotional, logical point, thank you.

Still, I have been barely active for about a month now anyway so I am planning to just lay low by myself for a little while until such time that I find more motivation to return in earnest. Who knows, maybe I will even come back to Vendetta.

Also, one other thing.

I was the only person in Vendetta to reject Aaron from joining - other Vendettas can back me up on this. They pressured me into talking with him on skype and finally I just said whatever. I have no idea if that was before or after he and wolf started cheating but I just think that is kind of funny. I am not surprised in the slightest that his stupidity is what caused the two of them to be caught.

• Upvote 1

I personally think Ryan Epicity is clean,

He has a fighter in my org with woeful learning speed but he thinks has great hiddens.

This guys learning speed would have been sorted if he was dirty.

I put it on record Ryan is clean regarding knowledge of the scam.

I say the same about Gwad tbh. I have beaten his fighter Pandahammer twice w/ Fortunado and both times he dropped to 0 morale. Another thing that likely would've been sorted if they had been cheating. Whether or not wolf or Aaron made adjustments on alliance-mate fighters or not I can't answer but I would say having fought Ryan and Gwad several times and having a lot of their fighters in my org it doesn't appear the evidence really supports that. But like CK said if he was dropping it from 143 to 139 it wouldn't really show on most hiddens. I would assume a 0 confidence fighter would've been played with though

I say the same about Gwad tbh. I have beaten his fighter Pandahammer twice w/ Fortunado and both times he dropped to 0 morale. Another thing that likely would've been sorted if they had been cheating. Whether or not wolf or Aaron made adjustments on alliance-mate fighters or not I can't answer but I would say having fought Ryan and Gwad several times and having a lot of their fighters in my org it doesn't appear the evidence really supports that. But like CK said if he was dropping it from 143 to 139 it wouldn't really show on most hiddens. I would assume a 0 confidence fighter would've been played with though

I should probably keep my comments to myself, haven't been on the forums lately and my comments might stir up the pot more than it already is and start a witch hunt. At this point, it's whatever, we move forward and make jokes when we can.

Just saying, it's not out of the realm of possibility and I highly doubt that it hasn't happened at some point or another. At least we know they'll be extra steps to prevent it in the future.