Wolf and Aaron

MMATycoon

Listen, i dont care of some beta males feelings, all i care is that the Game should be safe and there is no guarantee.

Mike said everything is fine now, but how you can take it for granted, Aaron know how the game engine work, you dont know whatever other program he have, you dont know how skilled he can be with his computer and repeat this shit ag

Do you know how websites work? You use FTP to upload and download files. If Aaron had access to one FTP file that's been deleted, how is he going to access the site again? Is he going to hack it? Doubtful.

• Upvote 1

The game need a reset and new parameters in the Engine, it is faulty now and will continue to be, you cant know if these dirtbags come back and believe me, they will, every cheater in every online game always come back, you dont know if they shared all this shit with some other people or humors, shit is bad, really bad, expecially because real money is involved in is game, maybe i continue to play but i will never spend a fucking penny again until a proper reset is done.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to troll or get people to bite with your ridiculous comments but I'll just say this - What they did was truly really bad and the repercussions through the game may well happen for a long time to come. Mike has told us that he has deleted everything they used to change the scripts and put things in place to hopefully stop this happening again in the future.

You're entitled to your opinion and to leave the game if you don't think it's been dealt with correctly. Your schoolboy conspiracy's where you change your mind after every post are really not helpful. You complain a lot already about the rules of the game and the forum, I'd suggest you either leave or stay and stop complaining.

For most of us Mike's word is good enough and we are just trying to put it behind us and get on with it.

• Upvote 13

I'm not sure if you're just trying to troll or get people to bite with your ridiculous comments but I'll just say this - What they did was truly really bad and the repercussions through the game may well happen for a long time to come. Mike has told us that he has deleted everything they used to change the scripts and put things in place to hopefully stop this happening again in the future.

You're entitled to your opinion and to leave the game if you don't think it's been dealt with correctly. Your schoolboy conspiracy's where you change your mind after every post are really not helpful. You complain a lot already about the rules of the game and the forum, I'd suggest you either leave or stay and stop complaining.

For most of us Mike's word is good enough and we are just trying to put it behind us and get on with it.

Yep

Question for mike;

Did the editing leave behind evidence? Is there a way mike can tell a fighter was edited?

I have a fighter ( Duane Perry) who finished 13 of his 15 wins by KO before he fought a wolf fighter, since he fought wolfs guy he hasn't finished a single opponent and actually has had really close decisions that, while reading based on his power before, I thought he was going to cruise to an easy decision.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Question for mike;

Did the editing leave behind evidence? Is there a way mike can tell a fighter was edited?

I have a fighter ( Duane Perry) who finished 13 of his 15 wins by KO before he fought a wolf fighter, since he fought wolfs guy he hasn't finished a single opponent and actually has had really close decisions that, while reading based on his power before, I thought he was going to cruise to an easy decision.

I have a load of backups that I could try and trawl through but they kinda crash my comp when i try and open them. The easiest thing to do would be to see if anything changed on your TOTTs.

I have a load of backups that I could try and trawl through but they kinda crash my comp when i try and open them. The easiest thing to do would be to see if anything changed on your TOTTs.

He popped granite so there were never any power indications on tott. I'm just going based on results from the fight vs wolf on. I find it perfectly acceptable that it was sliders and rng that caused a downturn in effectiveness, but now I do have a suspicion for both Perry and malvo. Power is by far the most important hidden, so if you want to nerf a fighter that's the way to go. Tott rarely would give an indication after a fighters physicals are fully developed.

Now I'm writing this post as a very close friend to both Michael and Aaron and the owner of vendetta.

When I read this I was shocked and hurt. For those of you who don't know me, I don't take a lot seriously in real life or this game, but I take my friendships and vendetta seriously. I thought we had a very tight brotherhood, however that has been damaged and we're hurt right now.

As I said before Wolf is a very close friend to me who I game and talk with regularly and Aaron is also a close friend I'm in business ventures with. I can't believe this is the first I'm hearing off this now. They kept their cards close to their chest and when Dale told me on snapchat - I didn't believe him.

I would like to apologize on behalf of vendetta, to all those affected by this blatant abuse of trust. It was stupid and careless on a game people take very seriously and they took seriously enough to cheat at.

It's all a bit of a whirl and I'm not sure what to think right now. I've just got home from work. I'm bitterly disappointed and I'm off to reconcile my alliance.

I'm sure that both Michael and Aaron knew the consequences of their actions if they were to ever be caught and I don't think any preferential treatment should be shown to either of them.

I would like to add though that Michael and Aaron will still be my dear friends off this game and I'm going to now seriously consider my future, which has been dwindling for the past weeks.

If anybody would like to message me about this I am open to questions or a conversation.

Conor

On a positive note, the forums look more active than they have been in a while and that makes me happy in a bittersweet way.

I have painfully removed Wolf and Aaron from vendetta, this is not what I thought I would have to be dealing with when I was walking home from work.

lol you found out over snapchat? I hope Dale took a cute selfie whilst delivering this tragic news.

• Upvote 8

lol you found out over snapchat? I hope Dale took a cute selfie whilst delivering this tragic news.

It was a dick pic it just so happened to have the forum thread in the background

• Upvote 5

Nothing I can say will make this ok,I know what I did was a hugely cunty thing to do. Started in April this year and well not sure what I thought at the time.

Just wanted to apologise to everyone I screwed over in the process and lied to, might not mean much but I do truly feel like a twat. Best of luck to everyone and remember to have fun playing.

• Downvote 13

Nothing I can say will make this ok,I know what I did was a hugely cunty thing to do. Started in April this year and well not sure what I thought at the time.

Just wanted to apologise to everyone I screwed over in the process and lied to, might not mean much but I do truly feel like a twat. Best of luck to everyone and remember to have fun playing.

I think the only thing you can do right now is come clean about any dodginess currently still present in the game.

Did you boost or weaken anyone else's fighters?

of course you feel like a twat, thats what you are. Just get the fuck out, you lost all respect I had for you.

Mike has spent years of his life making this game what it is, hope you get sleepless nights feeling like a twat, cause I doubt Mike has been feeling 100% for the past weeks trying to find out what you guys were doing. You disgust me.

• Upvote 9

I'd tell you to go put your head on a railway track, but the train driver doesn't deserve that.

• Upvote 3

Best thing you can do is come clean.

Did you and Aaron mess with any other fighters that were not yours? Like opponents or alliance members?

You can still make things right and save the game. At least fix the damage you've done

• Upvote 1