Top 5 GOAT List (Weight Class)

Rambo

The fighter is essentially always a combo of the manager and the fighter, be a man or don't compete at all.

Which is another reason why those last 2 fights i do not take seriously, the "manager" was also retired by the time of the fight, he had no idea of what was going on in the game at that time and as mentioned by Lance, he basically took recommendations on how to set the sliders. The fighter was only a shell of his former self by then anyway and still managed to get one win.

Which is another reason why those last 2 fights i do not take seriously, the "manager" was also retired by the time of the fight, he had no idea of what was going on in the game at that time and as mentioned by Lance, he basically took recommendations on how to set the sliders. The fighter was only a shell of his former self by then anyway and still managed to get one win.

I remember Davenport saying several times that Tonal's skills had barely declined at all so I wouldn't call him a shell of his former self.

1. Dylan

2. Dylan

3. Dylan

4. Dylan

5. Dylan

http://www.dawgpoundnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/1361478083_dave-chappelle-spit-hot-fire-gif.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I remember Davenport saying several times that Tonal's skills had barely declined at all so I wouldn't call him a shell of his former self.

He told me that his ground skills were non existent by that time, he had kept his stand up skills to competitive levels though which is why he considered having this fight.

• Upvote 1

Heres what he said for anyone who is interested. I'll let them make up their own minds.

That first round was real scary, I hate seeing that red sub attempt text pop up and knowing it could be over by the next line. After getting that clinch early second it obviously felt a lot safer, I knew I had a huge advantage there. Big thanks to LT for helping me with the sliders, I doubt Tonal would have survived the first without him.

As far as his skills go Tonal isn't quite as good as he was two years ago but he hasn't degraded nearly as much as some people seem to think. The skills he has lost are mostly due to me not paying attention or not seeing what's going on without vip rather than his age. I was way more worried about how the engine suited him than any lack of skills, I'm sure he's still a match for most fighters skillwise.

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY!!! We are talking about the GOAT who in his prime was not only a match, he was destroying top end fighters. Maybe some people thought he had degraded more, as he had also told me, he was still competitive in many areas. The above message also kind of points out how he was not too certain about his chances in his long retired legend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

EXACTLY!!! We are talking about the GOAT who in his prime was not only a match, he was destroying top end fighters. Maybe some people thought he had degraded more, as he had also told me, he was still competitive in many areas. The above message also kind of points out how he was not too certain about his chances in his long retired legend.

Womba was destroying top end fighters in his prime too.

If Tonal's ground skills really were "non-existent" I think he would have mentioned it on the forums at some point so forgive me for not taking your word completely on that. Every single fighter in the game was scared when facing Womba and seeing "Sub Attempt" pop-up so that means almost nothing.

At the end of the day I agree with JLP, this fight is not a good way to determine who the better fighter was. I would take it one step further and say neither was the rematch when Womba beat Tonal.

• Upvote 2

I'll repost it to remind you were you said you set his sliders:

Here's a link to the original LT post, edited to change to "advise" six minutes after I quoted what he said originally with no prompting from anyone, that he set the sliders:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42748&p=541814

Im not going to get dragged into any drama.

I have never logged in as Deamus or had access to his account. I edited my post, because I realized that the way I wrote it made it sound like I physically changed his sliders.

I was in chat...Deamus PM'd me in chat and told me he had been challenged by Womba. Asked me for me advice on sliders, because he literally had not played the game in 2 years I believe. I told him what I would do based on Womba's using counter takedowns etc. Told him how I would set them.

He messaged me later on and said "Thanks I won, those sliders worked" or something along those lines. Dont even remember anymore I just know I have never been on his account.

Thats it.

• Upvote 3

Im not going to get dragged into any drama.

I have never logged in as Deamus or had access to his account. I edited my post, because I realized that the way I wrote it made it sound like I physically changed his sliders.

I was in chat...Deamus PM'd me in chat and told me he had been challenged by Womba. Asked me for me advice on sliders, because he literally had not played the game in 2 years I believe. I told him what I would do based on Womba's using counter takedowns etc. Told him how I would set them.

He messaged me later on and said "Thanks I won, those sliders worked" or something along those lines. Dont even remember anymore I just know I have never been on his account.

Thats it.

I don't even see how the wording matters, I am always editing my posts after writing them just to explain things with better wording so as not to confuse the less intellectually gifted folk who frequent this part of the tycooniverse.

I don't care what anyone says, we all seek out help from other more experienced managers for sliders, especially LT the GOAT manager who would know sliders best in almost any era of this game.

• Upvote 2

Lance

JLP has started 2017 just as angry with his shit existence as he was in 2016 and 2015 before that, only this time you are getting his whiny bs.

Until he gets his RL shit together, we will unfortunately have to suffer more of his whinging and whining.

Happy New Year GOAT, the silent majority are with you sir.

• Upvote 2

Lance

JLP has started 2017 just as angry with his shit existence as he was in 2016 and 2015 before that, only this time you are getting his whiny bs.

Until he gets his RL shit together, we will unfortunately have to suffer more of his whinging and whining.

Happy New Year GOAT, the silent majority are with you sir.

I have a great life. I like when you project your own personal misery on me. It's funny to me to read that because you try to do the same weak attacks on CK and other managers you follow around the forums and feel inferior to. The only thing better that you do is your homo-erotic fan fiction you write about other managers. I'd like you to bring that back, it probably made you feel good to express some repressed fantasies.
  • Upvote 2

JLP has a great life, why so angry?

You even type whiny

More inanity. I was just debunking one of mentors Tonal theories:

It is Tonal and it was not even close. For one, he beat both Kane and Womba. I know Womba then got a rematch win, but truth is that Tonal had already lost almost all of his ground game by then, not to mention his manager was also inactive for that period of time and had pretty much lost any touch he had with the slider changes.

LT said he gave deamus the sliders, I dont know who actually set them. Doesnt really matter. Mentors argument was that Tonal was so great that he overcame Deamus not knowing the engine at the time. The fact is that he didnt need to, he was given the sliders by LT. Just pointing this out brought on another weak personal attack from you. Me just telling the truth about something and backing it up with facts sent you into one of your retarded rages. So who is the angry guy?

Probably the best thing you ever did in the game was tuck your dick back and boycott (duck) me. Fear always leads to hate.

sorry for including yall in my gay fan fictions but ill have you know i took some precious time out of my schedule of curing cancer, banging supermodels and tending to my scrooge mcduck style money pit to post about other men on the mmatycoon forums

If you wrote homoerotic fan fiction about me or ck im sure it would be erotic, sensual and titillating. The smut steel peel shamefully writes when hes cranking down in the basement is vulgar, violent and based in intense self-loathing.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1