WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

GBK has not said a word.....its a signal of guilt

He was sitting scared and nervous because he knew I had that screenshot of him admitting ;)

Lets see what will be his excuse now but most likely he will say the same as Wolf did that its photoshoped thats a good excuse for everything :)

• Upvote 2

All jokes aside, I bet a night of drinking at the bar with Jarmas and Humors would make for an interesting story.

They should put us on podcast. Maybe some one would listen to it then.

• Upvote 2

They should put us on podcast. Maybe some one would listen to it then.

They would never put us on the podcast....its boring as fuck...i actually fall asleep listening to those nerdy fucks ....GBK voice is so fuking annoying ....plus that Vandarra dude who the fuck is he....sounds like a carachter out of lord of the rings wtf....how can someone listen to it ,that's what intrigues me

They would never put us on the podcast....its boring as fuck...i actually fall asleep listening to those nerdy fucks ....GBK voice is so fuking annoying ....plus that Vandarra dude who the fuck is he....sounds like a carachter out of lord of the rings wtf....how can someone listen to it ,that's what intrigues me

I have to agree once I turned it on and few seconds later I turned it off. They all where talking like there where in funeral and talked about some sort of fighter nicknames or something no one cares about. These boys have no charisma nothing that podcast would be much better if they would not talk at all.

I have to agree once I turned it on and few seconds later I turned it off. They all where talking like there where in funeral and talked about some sort of fighter nicknames or something no one cares about. These boys have no charisma nothing that podcast would be much better if they would not talk at all.

lol

how would you know humours classic speling erros if you a new manager with 20 forum posts?

Because after 30 seconds of a conversation with Humors you have discovered that his spelling is terrible

GBK has not said a word.....its a signal of guilt

Or a signal that he cant be bothered to talk to a troll in a troll thread?

Mamadonk I hope you won a Jet with your trolling on this thread.

What you need to understand is you will never be relevant.

Here you are talking about exposing people when you have been logging into Jay Tycoons account and running his company to the ground while the cuck is AFK. You are running events almost daily hahaha whatta moron.

Whata noob, please I hope when you crash and burn again this time you disappear forever. Last time you left almost 200 players stranded, can you beat that record?

The top managers will never take you seriously. Top company owners will never take you seriously. Your alliance is already disintegrating faster than you can pick up the pieces. You will never be LOD.

Now go make another incorrect creation or pick up someone else's free agent with bad hiddens and pretend you are good.

Idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here you are talking about exposing people when you have been logging into Jay Tycoons account and running his company to the ground while the cuck is AFK. You are running events almost daily hahaha whatta moron.

Whata noob, please I hope when you crash and burn again this time you disappear forever. Last time you left almost 200 players stranded, can you beat that record?

The top managers will never take you seriously. Top company owners will never take you seriously. Your alliance is already disintegrating faster than you can pick up the pieces. You will never be LOD.

Now go make another incorrect creation or pick up someone else's free agent with bad hiddens and pretend you are good.

Idiot.

Now why would he need to log into my account to run my org ? he is the CEO and can do anything he needs from his own account

And do you want to know why so many events ? it's not because he's moron we know that running that many events hurts the org hype wise

but the island fighters need fights so we do more events so what if it takes a hype hit as long as the fighters are getting fights

thats what matters and nobody has ever log on my account but me .

Now why would he need to log into my account to run my org ? he is the CEO and can do anything he needs from his own account

And do you want to know why so many events ? it's not because he's moron we know that running that many events hurts the org hype wise

but the island fighters need fights so we do more events so what if it takes a hype hit as long as the fighters are getting fights

thats what matters and nobody has ever log on my account but me .

Idiot.

Noob? lol....not more then you......200 players stranded?...i was not able to log on for a long time, but i left people running it....if they didnt do a good job is not my fault......but im curious....your ID being 118k+ !!...you was not around yet when i was running LKO so i guess you just someones talking off your ass ......stop trying to enter the forum paratrooper group by attacking me with nonsense arguments.....ask directly to GBK he will send you an application form.....

By the way who send you here???.....did crazy willy put you up for this???....or you just a standard fool?....

Idiot.

and dont talk about my fighters pls with a roster like yours ....you have no grounds to go there me lol....your best fighter is a 25 year old creation looooooooooooooool.....everyone that is not a noob knows how that will end.......

be creative at least dude......honestly you should keep quiet , you making a fool out of yourself.....imagine 2 group of guys outside a nightclub everyone drunk and shit is about to go down they all over 200lbs ( you are the skinny 125lbs guy coming out for the first time with the rest of the lads) you not as drunk as the rest of them but you cant possibly handle the heat like the rest of them.....;) peace

Idiot.

Listen let me talk to you and explain you a couple of things

"You will never be LOD."??????????????

you trying to get on the community good books by attacking a hated figure but you not helping your case with a statment like the one above...serious...no one will realy pay attention to nothing else you will say after reading that

By the way ...i didnt get the jet :(....try again next week......

ummm......yeah.... because Wolf forgot everything he ever knew about how to play the game successfully???

When was that? He was losing more than half of his fights until Aaron helped him with his fighters.