I accepted your 1-day notice fight but to be 100% clear I don’t find it fair that some managers get a by week and I don’t on this exact situation. Also that xyzzy manager insta-accepting is looking shady as fuck Louie.

I’m accepting because otherwise I’m gonna be penalize and I’ve worked hard in this tourney.

Also the whole point of this org was to make the tourney. Happen therefore a fight missing should not affect the plan, the plan was not to make $ not Hype it was to simply put a huge tourney together.

My fighter never got a bye either and lost to the replacement on 24hrs notice.....you dont see me pissing and moaning about it though

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

London Bridge Hospital

Hunter : Morning kid, how are you feeling now?

Thomas "The Tank" Angelo : *cough* I am ok.

Hunter : Listen, I spoke to the doctor. It looks bad, you still have two broken ribs and your pancreas is swollen badly. You sure you want to do this?

Thomas : Must ... fight today. *cough*

Hunter : But I can speak to Mr. De Palma, he will understand.

Thomas : No! I ... want to make him.. *cough*... proud.

Hunter : *sigh* Ok. I will try to find a way to sneak you out of here before the fight. Just need to "borrow" that respirator machine too.

Thomas : *cough* Thanks, Boss. The show must go on.

Hunter : Proud of you, kid.

• Upvote 1

Well folks, as we head into the final week and the last Group Stage event next Saturday things are tightening up for the final Playoff slot in each group. It will all come down to the final event to see who moves on and who goes home. I have booked the 1st Playoff Round for January 19th (Give fighters 14 days to recover from next weeks fights) and then I am trying to decide if I will host the Semi's and Finals or if I will move these to another Org to host. I will make a decision on this by hopefully the end of this week.

Here is a link to the updated stats:

Current Stats

• Upvote 3

Well there you have it folks, we are now ready for the Playoffs! Final Standings can be found here

We had a 3 way tie for the final playoff spot in group B with Stud "Fuzzy Camera" Toddler (338300) getting the spot based on the tie breaker (explained below)

Marcus "Loose Cannon" Behnder (338275) was eliminated due to being a replacement fighter.
Dimochka "The Buttsex Monk" Rasputin (338144) was eliminated due to losing to Stud "Fuzzy Camera" Toddler (338300)

Stud "Fuzzy Camera" Toddler (338300) also had a faster finish compared to Dimochka "The Buttsex Monk" Rasputin (338144) by 0:10 seconds

Here is a snapshot of the Playoff Bracket:

Utmv4Ji.png

I am now sending out fight offers which includes fights for those who have not made the Playoffs. Please accept if willing, if not let me know. I am hoping all offers will be accepted but I understand if you do not.

Thank you all for a great tourney so far, lets keep this ball rolling!

• Upvote 3

For anyone with a keen eye, I have messed up the playoff draw. Not sure if I can get it fixed but I am going to try.

We are fighting the same guys from our previous group stage? If that's what you mean I don't think it matters too much. Would eventually have to beat everyone in front of you to win anyway?

No Dabutt was supposed to fight the #1 ranked fighter from Group A and Toddler the #1 ranked fighter from B but Indid it thenother way around without noticing until the A Group fight was confirmed. I have not received anything back from my cry for help message so looks like it will have to stay this way.

Very sorry for this guys

• 2 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone might be interested. The LoL Org is for sale, I didnt notice until today. If anyone has any interest in continuing the LoL brand tourney let me know, I will buy the Org for you from andrew. Please note, I do not have interest in helping however I would be willing to consult and give guidance. If no one is interested no worries at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Winner/Runner up amount subject to change pending interest level and how much of my money I feel like giving away! Other prizes to be determined based on sponsorship's. Ideally would like to get managers/companies to sponsor individual awards of their naming

Prizes:

Winner: $8,000,000

Runner Up: $2,000,000

Additional Prize amounts donated by listed manager (will need to discuss further if these will be added to the winning prize pool or divided up for the below listed awards (name subject to change of course pending input by sponsoring manager)

Johnny Lee (18714) - $1M

Bwang Jong Sr (91781) - $1M

Alex K. (84400) - $1M

ChuckW94 - $1M - PAID

Bobby Heyman (99756) - $1M

Andrew Rock (83208) - $1M - PAID (Used for operating Costs)

Best KO: $250K (sponsored by GBK16)

The Milo Phillips Award (Best Submission): $100K (sponsored by HELLBENT (1058))

Best Fight: $250K each (sponsored by GBK16)

The Bubba KillsInWater Award (Most Entertaining Fighter): $250K (sponsored by GBK16)

The Manny Baddabing Award (Most wins by Submission): $100K (sponsored by HELLBENT (1058))

The DIFO Award (Win via Cut): $TBD per win (sponsored by ??)

The Igor Glozman Award (First person to tap to strikes): $TBD (sponsored by ?? )

The Ron Jeremy Award (Most takedowns in a fight): $100K (sponsored by Riner Clothing and Laundry (5379)

The Kid Torres Award (Fighter with the loudest mouth but unable to back any of it in fights): $TBD (sponsored by ??)

The Forrest Griffin Award (Best interview): $100K (sponsored by Andrew Rock)

The Chael Sonnen Award (Most annoying trash talker): $100K (sponsored by Andrew Rock)

First Flying Knee in the League: $250K (sponsored by GBK16)

The Warrior Award (First fighter to get rocked and win via TKO / Submission): $200K (sponsored by YABAI)

Weekly FOTN: $10K (sponsored by Zenith Nutrition (160q/$200))

Weekly KOTN: $10K (sponsored by Zenith Nutrition (160q/$200))

The Pimp Slap Award (First fighter to rock opponent with a slap): $25K (sponsored by ??)

The Jean Claude Van Damme Award (Dominated for the majority of the fight to comeback and KO): $TBD (sponsored by ??)

The Jean Claude Van Damme Award (Dominated for the majority of the fight to comeback and Sub): $TBD (sponsored by ??)

The Rampage Jackson Award (For every Slam TKO win): $25,000 (sponsored by SYN: DARE 290K+)

The Hammer Award (Finish via GNP after 50 or more strikes landed): $250K (sponsored by GBK16)The Premature Ejaculation Award - First fighter to win in 10 seconds or less: $100K (sponsored by BANDAI MMA)

Blake Phoenix Spectacular KO Bounty - ($150K to the FIRST fighter to defeat Blakes fighter via headkick KO, spinning backfist KO, or flying knee KO)

Swag Award (First Majority Decision Victory): $50K (sponsored by Big Larry)

Lucky Bitch Award (First Split Decision Victory): $50K (sponsored by Big Larry)

Lousy Judge Award (First fight ending in a Draw): $100K (each fighter)(sponsored by Big Larry)

Riner Loyalty Award (Fighter with most instances of "thank sponsor" to Riner Clothing): $100K (sponsored by Riner Clothing and Laundry (5379)

The Fighter with the name judged to be the best by TBA alliance members:$250K (sponsored by TBA Alliance)

Well folks I know it has fizzled out greatly however we have come to the end of our LoL - Reboot Tourney. Please check out our final here Congratulations go out to both final participants Mark Hill (338379) vs Samuel "Bodo" Nti (338076) I have updated the winning and runner up amounts which will be sent to the Fighters manager no later then tomorrow, I just need to have those who offered to donate (List of names above) to send me the $$ so I can add it to the prize pool and arrange payment. For those that offered up money to specific awards, I trust you will all follow through with payment as promised, if you could message me in game with your selection for the prize and if you have paid I can update the awards list page.

Once again thank you to all who participated!!

• Upvote 3