League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15142002757585.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w12.jpg 15460167002021.jpg 14356769295615.jpg 1542546360The_Stepdads.png

15535603598604.jpg1565888497EC93AF52-997A-4505-9467-32CD78

Scorpion: Master, permission to seek & destroy

Camara: In the same order?

Scorpion: Yes Master !

Camara: After your upcoming CFC test fight proceed to Clown org and eliminate (again) all 4 targets Mr. Wolf

Scorpion: Get over here !

• Upvote 1

LOM fighter interview with host Douche McBaggins

Bishop"The Saint" Heahmund

15472505101715.png

Douche: Welcome to another Fighter Feature Interview, with Myself Douche McBaggins as we will chat with Team Camara Member Bishop Heahmund. He faces of with Team Alex K's Chris Travis in the 5th of are opening round match-ups this being Week 5 of 8 weeks.

Douche: Welcome to the Studio/ Day Pub which ever you prefer, glad to have you Bishop.

Bishop: Thank you Sire McBaggins! It is a great honor to sit here with you and chat as you say.

Douche: Let's get to business, shall we. What keeps you Hungry as a fighter, Mr Heahmund?

Bishop: I am the messenger of god. My drive is fueled by setting the righteous free and the un-righteous to perish in the depth of hell!

Douche: Sounds Legit, Do you have a nickname, and if so how did you get it? .

Bishop: I am either referred to as The Saint, as I’m doing gods work. Or my birth name, most who refer to me by my birth name are destined to spend eternity in hell and I’m their gateway to get there.

Douche: Ok Mr Saint, Are there any other sports or Hobbies you have outside of MMA?

Bishop: I don’t do sports or hobbies. My life is dedicated to gods work and god willing I will spend the rest of my life doing so.

Douche: Sounds like fun Laddy, Do you think Female fighters belong in the Cage or n the Kitchen?

Bishop: I do not see gender. I see warriors. I want the best warriors beside me when I go into battle. All are gods children...we are all born the same, eat the same, breathe the same air and die the same. It is every humans choice how they are to live out their life, however it is my destiny to see that those leading an un-righteous path will soon have to cross through my path and suffer a great pain.

Douche: Well i would follow you into the mists of Avalon if i can bring me Irish whiskey along.

Douche: In your eyes who is the greatest Martial Artist of all time of any fighting style?

Bishop: I can not answer this as I don’t recognize what I do as a sport. This is simply an arena putting some of the most in-righteous people in the world in front of me to hand them their judgement day!

Douche: In closing, is there anything you would like to say to your first opponent in the LOM Tournament?

Bishop: For all who soon will have to face their judgement...your time of being unholy is coming to an end. I will find you and you will be sentenced to life in hell, to live out your afterlife in pain and misery thus setting free the souls of any holy person you’ve done harm to.

Douche: You speak from the soul my friend i wish you the best in your match-up and well your apparent Mission seems a little more important.

Bishop: Sir Douche i must now trolly off for more preparation, it has been a righteous time.

Douche: Well that was interesting to say the least.....Everyone make sure you tune in for the weeks League of Madness fight it's sure to be battle of wills. For me it i will continue my Unholy feet's so Bartender another round of Jagermeister kind sir!!!

Douche: This has been another Fighter Feature and remember the Madness is not the Answer it is the Inevitable!!!

• Upvote 2

I changed the Poll as the old ones where pretty stale at this point.

Best performance at the halfway point And you cannot vote for your fighter please!

I will do one for the first 4 fights and then again for the last 4 the last 4 .Finally the two winners will then be the next poll winners takes a prize! (Hopefully there will be some Team Alex K there).

Goal is to through a prize of 50K (I know not much, but its something to the Manager or fighter who wins.

• Upvote 1

LOM Exclusive Fighter Interview

With Houst Douche McBaggins

Sean"Kenshin" Dickinson

15572038943964.png

Douche: Hello Madness Fight Fans Douche McBaggins is Back at The Madness Mansion again, as we will meet another Light Heavyweight Prospect Chris Travis. He Meets Bishop Heahmund Tomorrow Night. We had a chance to chat with Bishop a few day's ago now let us get know the Gentleman who will be fighting for Team Alex K.

Douche: Chris, glad to have you hear you bring with yourself quite a fragrance, Mind if i take a hit of that Ganja?

Chris: Thanks, Douche and yes take a couple puff's but be careful these is some top notch Primo.

Douche: (Douche takes a puff and then runs to the Restroom)......My apologies Chris, your a true soldier my friend.

Chris: You got to listen man, i told you a couple puffs!

Douche: Ok, Let's get back on track here, What separates you from the rest of the League of Madness Competitors?

Chris: My Athleticism...Physically I'm on another level.

Douche: I can surely attest that your lungs are indeed on another level, What are your Ultimate Goals in MMA?

Chris: I would like to just have a long successful career, eventually cracking the top 10 p4p in the world.

Douche: How do you feel about fighters who use illegal drugs, do you feel it gives them an edge?

Chris: Fighters who use illegal drugs got problems.......Just Smoke Weed man. And i'm sure some drugs do give advantages but fighting smart is the best advantage you can have.

Douche: How do you feel about leaving behind friends and family for the opportunity to become the first Madness MMA Light Heavyweight champ?

Chris: Well I'm always on tour doing music shows so I'm use to being away.... I'm all about going out and getting whatever I want in life.

Douche: I couldn't agree more on that, what kind of music do you listen to during the lead up to your fights?

Chris: Suicide boys get me hyped Everytime before a fight or show.

Douche: Who has the worst Hygiene at the Madness Mansion, is it that Hairy Kahn Fella?

Chris: Homeboy in the tiger suit be smelling like ass to be honest. The guy lives in there.

Douche: Yikes....Your Opponent Bishop had a pretty detailed message to you, is there anything you would like to say to him prior to stepping inside the Cage Tomorrow Night?

Chris: Heahmund, When that Cage door closes it's just going to be me and you, your God won't be able to protect you from me ripping ur head off.

Douche: Sounds like we are gonna have a down right dirty fight here.......Chris, im really feeling that shit now man, i may need to get some Breakfast of Champions in my systems this morning to get myself back together, Tequila!!! Thank you for your time mate and best of luck in the fight.

Chris: No probs Mcbaggins, stay classy!

Douche: Ladies and gents this weeks LOM Match-up is going to be Violent i can guarantee, so head down to the Hard Knocks in Montreal this Saturday night, Douche "One Hitter Quitter" McBaggins Signing off!!!

• Upvote 1

Team Alex K now have control of the Match ups, with three weeks remaining.

The Bold and the Line through have already fought

Team Alex Team Camara
Team Coach =Alex K. Team Coach =Ibrahim Camara
Felix Silva Mohammed Kahn

Tony Tiger Magnus Gunnarsson

Shogun Silva Luke Davidson

Ralph McGuire Aapo Jepsen

Chris Travis Ragnar Blaze

Timothee Couture Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

Hiroshima Nagasaki Bishop Heahmund

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile Android Eighteen

• Upvote 1

League of Madness "Exclusive Interview"

With host Douche McBaggins

"Red Ribbon Armys" Android 18

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14986717759704.png

Good Evening you Madness Maniacs on this episode of the League of Madness Chronicles we have Android 18 in the studios for a one on one. He is set to fce Ralph McGuire at Madness 11 in week 6 of are League of Madness Tournament.

Douche: Hello Android hope the Madness Mansion has been good to ya.

Android: Yes, it has been a great atmosphere for training and the Clowny Security are good for laughs as well.

Douche: It is now week 6, and we are down to 3 more fights to go in the opening round.

Douche: So what got you interested in MMA?

Android: I was created to fight, nothing more, nothing less.

Douche: It is never fun to get picked last, has that fueled you at all to prove the Skeptics wrong?

Android: Being picked last sucks, and it sucks for my opponent that i will have to unleash my rage upon him.

Douche: Styles make Match ups, how do you think your styles matches up with your opponent?

Android: My style is unparalleled in any and every way possible, no exception.

Douche: How has the Madness experience been, have the clowns been creeping you out at all?

Android: A clown tried to scare me, i broke his arms. Now the fear me.

Douche: Awesome i have three more of those fuckers tailing me everywhere, can you break there arms also?

Douche: Don't answer that, i may get in deep shit over this.

Douche: In your eyes who is the greatest Martial Artist of all time, of any fighting style?

Android: Me, duh.

Douche: With the fight only a few days away now, do you have any final words for your opponent?

Android: I hope your family knows where you are going to be buried after are fight.

Douche: That is a strong statement indeed.

Douche: Well Mr. 18 thank you for your time, good luck and train on mate!

Douche: There you have it ladies and gents another eager young prospect ready to step into the Madness balls first!

Stay tuned as we hope to have Android's opponent Ralph in the studios shortly for another exclusive interview. It has been fun, but now its time to say goodbye.

Douche " Once you go Douche.....you become, you start looking like Liz Carmouche" Mcbaggins signing off!

• Upvote 2

League of Madness "Exclusive Interview"

with host Douche McBaggins

Ralph McGuire

14358321771355.png

Welcome everyone to another One on One interview as we try to get to know are League of Madness Participants a little. Today Ralph McGuire will be joining me at the Madness Mansion. The fighters have been training here in the Venezuela jungle for the last 7 weeks along with there coaches.

Douche: Thanks for joining me Ralph your looking ready to go big guy, i got a few questions for you mate.

Ralph: Shoot away Doucher.

Douche: How has training gone leading up to your long awaited MMA debut fight?

Ralph: Training is going really well. I have really benefited from them trying to take out all of the Step Dads alliance. It has given me time to get my skills up. Hopefully I can take advantage of that mistake.

Douche: Very good point, a lot of those guys could very well be in the title picture down the road.

Douche: What is your Background as a Martial Artist?

Ralph: I started out as a wrestler first but have improved my striking some. I just hope it is enough until I pound him out.

Douche: You where selected by Coach Alex K how do you feel about the team overall so far?

Ralph: We have had a rough run up until now, but we are a team we will win or lose together.

Douche: As the say it isn't over until the chubby lady sings.

Douche: If fighting wasn't your full time job what other profession would you be interested in doing?

Ralph: I have a lot of respect for Police, when I was a kid I always wanted to be a cop. I would probably do that if I had to pick a different job.

Douche: Everyone needs a good theme song, what is a good Walk out song for Ralph McGuire?

Ralph: I haven't decided on one yet, but one thing is for sure it will either be old country or rock music. I guess this reminds me, I need to hurry up and pick something.

Douche: Maybe Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be Douche McBaggins?

Ralph: As long as you sing it.

Douche: Catch me later after a few more pints and some Irish whiskey, i do charge though.

Douche: Final words, what would you like to say to your opponent Android before you two head inside the Madness Cage for battle?

Ralph: Good luck, I am not a trash talker, I prefer to do my talking in the cage.

Douche: Actions do speak louder then words mate. I want to wish good luck and i can't wait to see the fight it;'s gonna be a war.

Douche: There you have Madness Fam both of these 205ers are ready for battle as week 6 of the League of Madness Tournament is upon us. This has been Douche " Pour me another round cause i'm running out, seriously pour me another one Barmaid" McBaggins.

See you at the fights!!!

• Upvote 1

As a Matchmaker, i couldn't help but try to resolve this issue, i find it hard to believe Alex is ducking anyone so why not......

have http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15068172364627.gif vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15209925112561.jpg at the League of Madness Finale????

Of course i would only say this if the weight was level so Gusmao should get on the weight gain.

As a Matchmaker, i couldn't help but try to resolve this issue, i find it hard to believe Alex is ducking anyone so why not......

have http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15068172364627.gif vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15209925112561.jpg at the League of Madness Finale????

Sure, I'm sure Alfred won't have any issue w/ the fight considering both are RISE fighters. I win and lose like a man, not a little bitch like Camara, let's go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ralph McGuire takes the win and advances to round two, Team Alex now has control of the final two fights of round 1.

Team Alex Team Camara
Team Coach =Alex K. Team Coach =Ibrahim Camara
Felix Silva Mohammed Kahn

Tony Tiger Magnus Gunnarsson

Shogun Silva Luke Davidson

Ralph McGuire Aapo Jepsen

Chris Travis Ragnar Blaze

Timothee Couture Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

Hiroshima Nagasaki Bishop Heahmund

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile Android Eighteen

Of course this hype whore is gonna accept to fight my top 50 P4P against his not even top 100 can crusher stripped from the belt clown lol

It’s crazy how many people still fall for his BS matchups and underweight crap. Nice move waiting to pick your fighter last in the 10M tourney so you could send a 100 lbs shrimp to abuse the speed glitch.

But when asked to fight Gagnon when he was #1 against the guy that dominated him 50-45 he dodges like crazy lol

Let’s just focus on the tourney and afterwards I’m gonna hunt down the Stepdads just like I did the Justice League. I’m running out of things to do on the game and it should be fun. Alex is irrelevant, I’m going after the entire alliance and they will get obliterated.

Nagasaki vs Davidson next, fuck if I have to set sliders myself and manage them so they don’t come into the fight at under 90% energy. Let’s finish this !

• Downvote 2

Of course this hype whore is gonna accept to fight my top 50 P4P against his not even top 100 can crusher stripped from the belt clown lol

It’s crazy how many people still fall for his BS matchups and underweight crap. Nice move waiting to pick your fighter last in the 10M tourney so you could send a 100 lbs shrimp to abuse the speed glitch.

But when asked to fight Gagnon when he was #1 against the guy that dominated him 50-45 he dodges like crazy lol

Let’s just focus on the tourney and afterwards I’m gonna hunt down the Stepdads just like I did the Justice League. I’m running out of things to do on the game and it should be fun. Alex is irrelevant, I’m going after the entire alliance and they will get obliterated.

Nagasaki vs Davidson next, fuck if I have to set sliders myself and manage them so they don’t come into the fight at under 90% energy. Let’s finish this !

This coming from a guy who requested fights against random garbage w/ Chris Steve and tried to advertise them as "his biggest challenge ever!". Lmfao, and now complaining about 51p4p vs 111p4p fight, you're such a troll, shit stopped being funny a long time ago. Now you just sound like an idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1