League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

Can someone confirm if Tony the Tiger gained the required weight? It would be Grrrrreat to eliminate another Stepdad manajoke.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14356769295615.jpg

Tony Tiger

"I was exactly on weight before I ended up dropping 5 lbs of semen in your mom. I asked her how they were and she said... They're Grrrreat!"

• Upvote 5

looks to me as if he's at 200....coming in 5lbs under the original creation wait guidelines.

I remember us agreeing on Tony having to be put on weight gain and something like a .2 buffer right?

Can Butch confirm?

We already confirmed about ultimate professional CK making the weight against ultimate QFC failure Kendrick so we are not going back on that subject.

It’s like a gazillion pages and really don’t have time to argue with the opposing team so I’m only addressing the tournament owner on this question please.

Also just calling it out before it happens we are finishing this tv show, no throwing in the towel half way Stepdads just to avoid officially losing, finish something for once in your lives please.

• Upvote 2

I remember us agreeing on Tony having to be put on weight gain and something like a .2 buffer right?

Can Butch confirm?

We already confirmed about ultimate professional CK making the weight against ultimate QFC failure Kendrick so we are not going back on that subject.

It’s like a gazillion pages and really don’t have time to argue with the opposing team so I’m only addressing the tournament owner on this question please.

Also just calling it out before it happens we are finishing this tv show, no throwing in the towel half way Stepdads just to avoid officially losing, finish something for once in your lives please.

He looks to be around 204.3 come fight time mate.so i suggest pick another one. He will be on wait after week 3 so if you win again you can pick him for week 4. Regardless he is not gonna be within the spec of .5 lbs so lets move forward.

• Upvote 2