League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

Camara the Mickelson vs Blake fight wasnt anything close to being a ranking manipulation scheme, Blake is an older fighter who should have more skill and obviously better primaries, his manager is in the top 70 or around there. HOW did we manipulate the rankings ? I could see if Mickleson stepped in and took the fight and left the org after, but he's signed long term.

CEC only has around 90+ fighters so we're taking anyone who wants to man up and actually has the balls to fight anyone that we put in front of them and not pick and duck his way to the top like some people do.

Alex has nothing to do with CEC, hell I should be mad that I dont have a fighter from the top manager in the game, I let him test a few fighters(I did the same thing) cause I needed to fill(as you know managers sit on fight offers and you're forced to fill cards however you can)a few of the cards and it was really short notice to ask any of the guys on the roster to help out.

I hope I answered a few of your questions and you can stop dragging the CEC name through the mud. Say anything you want about me and my matchmaking, but please dont accuse CEC of any kind of shady ranking manipulations.

• Upvote 6

Camara the Mickelson vs Blake fight wasnt anything close to being a ranking manipulation scheme, Blake is an older fighter who should have more skill and obviously better primaries, his manager is in the top 70 or around there. HOW did we manipulate the rankings ? I could see if Mickleson stepped in and took the fight and left the org after, but he's signed long term.

CEC only has around 90+ fighters so we're taking anyone who wants to man up and actually has the balls to fight anyone that we put in front of them and not pick and duck his way to the top like some people do.

Alex has nothing to do with CEC, hell I should be mad that I dont have a fighter from the top manager in the game, I let him test a few fighters(I did the same thing) cause I needed to fill(as you know managers sit on fight offers and you're forced to fill cards however you can)a few of the cards and it was really short notice to ask any of the guys on the roster to help out.

I hope I answered a few of your questions and you can stop dragging the CEC name through the mud. Say anything you want about me and my matchmaking, but please dont accuse CEC of any kind of shady ranking manipulations.

Bro I can`t understand you when you have Alex`s nuts in your mouth. I swear I read all that crap in mumble rap stylez lol , go buy more 160q nutris now and let the big boy stalk ok?

Ok to the point now that I dealt with practically another alt account :)

My 1st fight pick will be:

15140720024006.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15142002757585.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Bro I can`t understand you when you have Alex`s nuts in your mouth. I swear I read all that crap in mumble rap stylez lol , go buy more 160q nutris now and let the big boy stalk ok?

Ok to the point now that I dealt with practically another alt account :)

My 1st fight pick will be:

15140720024006.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15142002757585.jpg

Cool I will book it soon.

• Upvote 1

15140720024006.jpg

"I am obvious #1 fighter. This 1st fight is joke. I will smesh this amateur and kick him out house. We have been killing these bums from Jake Fury's gym on local QFC circuit. I use mentor's penis cream to bulk up before fight so other camp make no excuses for loss."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Fight 1 of the Tournament is set. Interviews still to come a week from today. Good luck to both the fighters someones #1 fighter will be leaving the house!

New pole has been submitted as well.

15140720024006.jpg

"I will take this pole you speak of and beat opponent to death with it."

• Upvote 3

Aapo 'The Great Dane' Jepsen

http://i65.tinypic.com/rlme8h.jpg

I would like to say thank you to the coach Camara in picking me, i didnt have the greatest professional debuts but i guess hes seen some of my amateur fights and likes what he sees. Im here to fight and cant wait to get in the cage and show everybody what ive learnt since i came here.

http://i68.tinypic.com/28kudk2.jpg

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14356769295615.jpg
Tony Tiger

" I'll complete my training every morning with a bowl of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes. They're Grrrreat!"

• Upvote 6

http://www.ssgbrandintense.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Tony-on-Bus.jpg

Boarding the bus on my way to stardom.

Tony-Muscles-375x500.jpg

Flexing with my pops

61552309_154980712218826_586761794612411

Bonding with my teammates... They're grrrreat!!

• Upvote 5

15140720024006.jpg

"The lack of talent in competition is depressing. I was expecting house full of winners, instead I find myself standing in room full of losers & cans. I don't know how these infedels got invited to house in 1st place. After I win Ultimate Can Competition I hope I will get to face real fighters."

• Upvote 3

These two fighters can't be much more of a polar opposite, love it. Interview for the first match up will be posted a few days before the fight. I will also do a preview a week before the fight.Going forward i want to try to maintain the same format so as soon as the fight is announced i will get to work on a preview for said fight.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone is getting there train on at the Mansion of Madness. Week 1 is only a week away and the Madness Clowns have been rapidly stuffing Mohammed Khan with all the cake and cheeseburgers humanly possible. The guy either has a insanely fast metabolism or a vomit condition we don't know about. Tony the Tiger on the other hand is only eating his favorite brand of cereal and he just wont stop telling us how great it is.

LOM.jpg

Meanwhile Douche McBaggins had a sit down with the two fighters for week one and got to know them on a more personal level.

Hello you Madness Maniacs, Douche McBaggins here at the Madness Mansion where we will go live with the first two fighters who will face of in the 2019 League of Madness Tournament. These fighters will all be fighting for the Madness MMA Light Heavyweight Title, a $500K Grand prize and well of course bragging rights. From what i am seeing it has been a crazy couple of weeks since the teams where Picked. Tensions have been rising as expected between Head Coaches Alex K and Ibrahim Camara , One of the many altercations almost came to blows if it weren't for Jimbo Jingles who intervened and made them both a slew of Balloon animals. Unfortunately Alex wasn't very impressed and decided to choke Poor Jingles with his Anaconda that he made for him. Jimbo is fully recovered and back on the job by the way. A lot of fighters are looking pretty damn jacked around here must be something in that Venezuelan water. here is a look at the Interviews i conducted for the two gent's who will be taking to the cage next Saturday evening.

First up .Felix Silva

15142002757585.jpg

Douche: Ladies and gents i would like to welcome one of Rio de Janeiro's finest young pupils Mr Felix Silva. Felix is Managed by Jake Fury a well respected Member of the Stepdads.

Douche: How is it Going Felix, hope training is going well?

Felix: It is going great sir i am enjoying my time here, i can't wait to send my opponent home early. His Hair is getting everywhere Douche.

Douche: What are your thoughts on your opponent?

Felix: Even before the draft, I knew that me and Kahn were going to be the top two picks and most likely it would be our fight the one to determine the tournament's outcome. Kahn is a skilled fighter, but I got all it takes to match his strengths and exploit his weaknesses

Douche: What are some of the down sides about your profession/what are the perks?

Felix: Being an mma fighter allows you to pay the bills with fighting, visit some cool locations like the tournament's mansion, but you still get punched in the face... a lot.

Douche: How do you feel about supplements do you use them?

Felix: I got the finest shit tycoon's universe has to offer, thanks to Sully's bar & grill. And you want to take your best chances if you wanna be the best, so training 100% clean ain't an option.

Douche: What do you think about the tournament?

Felix: It is great to be here, organization looks awesome so far and Butch is doing a great job so we, the professionals, could get everything that we need and focus only on training and fighting.

Douche: Which fighter in the house do you see as your biggest threat?

Felix: As I said earlier, without being disrespectful to the other fighters, if I beat Kahn, no one would be able to stop me. I am getting the best training at Sanctuary gym, learning new stuff every session.

Douche: What would you like to say to your opponent?

Felix: Lebanon and Tripoli? Wtf bro?

Douche: Thank you for your time Felix, and best of luck in your fight.

Next up Mohammed Kahn

15140720024006.jpg

In are next segment we bring to you straight out of Beirut, Lebanon the former Rebel Leader turned MMA fighter Mr Mohammed Kahn. Kahn is managed by Convicted Inc. founder Chris Karter.

Douche: Hey Mohammed hope training has been well?

Kahn: It has been very good, yes i look to crush my opponent in few days.

Douche: What is your favorite Strike or Submission to use in a fight ?

Kahn: Triple Decker Pecker Wrecker or the Double Clam Toe Jammer. Both are very, very good.

Douche: What did you want to be when you were a kid growing up?

Kahn: Han Solo. I wanted to fly big star ship.

Douche: What kind of conditioning do you do to prepare for matches?

Kahn: Right now I'm training all the wives of the step dad's alliance. They're use to having a stranger come in and fill the void.

Douche: Is is true that you don't respect your Coach?

Kahn: Of course not. I don't respect either of these two clowns but at least one was smart enough to pick me first.

Douche: Which fighter in the house do you see as your biggest threat?

Kahn: None of them. The KO King's slider Fu is too strong.

Douche: What would you like to say to your opponent ?

Kahn: Protect yourself at all times, it's gonna be a quick night.

Douche: Thanks for your time mate, and good luck on fight night!

• Upvote 2