League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

Round 1 1. Team Alex Felix Silva(Managed by JakeF) 2. Team Camara Mohammed Kahn(Rambo)

Round 2 3. Team Alex Tony Tiger(KingEpicity 4. Team CamaraMagnus Gunnarsson(Rei)

Round 3 5. Team Alex
Shogun Silva(Chuckw04) 6. Team Camara Luke Davidson(Alfred)

Round 4 7. Team Alex
Ralph McGuire(762x39) 8. Team Camara Aapo Jepsen (JB90)

Round 5 9. Team Alex
Chris Travis(squiid28) 10. Team Camara Ragnar Blaze(Hitman96)

Round 6 11. Team Alex
Timothee Couture(MatthewUKP) 12. Team Camara Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon(Goodtymes)

Round 7 13. Team Alex
Hiroshima Nagasaki (Gator001) 14. Team Camara Bishop Heahmund(XxxtremeT13)

Round 8 15. Team Alex
Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile(Elite) 16. Team Camara Android Eighteen(Cobra7)

Sidebet:

The coach of the tournament winner picks any fighter on the losing coaches roster, and that fighter has to be released no questions asked(without the ability for that coach to pick them back up off the FA Market)

Do you accept or the bitchlevel is too high?

You accept or what?

It`s not that. You have plenty of strikers and Raichu has another Dawsonesque character.

I knew you would not pick him so was easy to keep as my last pick. Just as easy as picking 1st fight as I knew you would go for Kendrick even if he went w an incorrect (imo and TBD) build.

Strategy.

My alliance was always going to be the priority, so I hope you didn't spend too much time coming up w/ that "strategy".

That`s a silly bet. LOL you are terrified of Chris Steve and your angle is so obvious.

Remember all those emails you kept sending me before his first fight against Gagnon? You lost that fight waaaay before they set foot on that ring. This is why I am gonna win Manager of the Year 2019 , when the #1 ranked (LOLRANKENGS) cherry picker in the game is that SHOOK before a fight it`s because ranking don`t mean shit. Just ask Lucius Black if you don`t believe me :)

That`s a silly bet. LOL you are terrified of Chris Steve and your angle is so obvious.

Remember all those emails you kept sending me before his first fight against Gagnon? You lost that fight waaaay before they set foot on that ring. This is why I am gonna win Manager of the Year 2019 , when the #1 ranked (LOLRANKENGS) cherry picker in the game is that SHOOK before a fight it`s because ranking don`t mean shit. Just ask Lucius Black if you don`t believe me :)

Sure, I remember all those made up emails your talking about. If there's an award for "Mister Mediocrity 2019", then that ones in the bag for you for sure. As well as "Most bullshit spewed 2019".

Thank you for proving to everyone that you're as big of a bitch as expected.

Plus me making you FA one of your borrowed fighters (from another manager) would accomplish nothing.

Another one of your cronies would just pick them up after your gang has bumped him high in the rankings.

The fact that you buy and use iconic orgs like CEC to pull your bullshit stuff is annoying I must admit:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971389

Bumped him from 6 to 5th manipulating the ranking system. The same clown that declined fight after hard fight in other orgs just Lucius Blacked his way into the top 5 via Stepdads lol.

Plus me making you FA one of your borrowed fighters (from another manager) would accomplish nothing.

Another one of your cronies would just pick them up after your gang has bumped him high in the rankings.

The fact that you buy and use iconic orgs like CEC to pull your bullshit stuff is annoying I must admit:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971389

Bumped him from 6 to 5th manipulating the ranking system. The same clown that declined fight after hard fight in other orgs just Lucius Blacked his way into the top 5 via Stepdads lol.

It's ok to be scared. Blah blah blah *excuses for being a little pussy* blah blah blah.

I buy and use nothing, idiot. Keep talking, hope Christopher Steve got his training shoes on, cause he gonnnn be traininnnnnn for a longgggggg time.

It's ok to be scared. Blah blah blah *excuses for being a little pussy* blah blah blah.

I buy and use nothing, idiot. Keep talking, hope Christopher Steve got his training shoes on, cause he gonnnn be traininnnnnn for a longgggggg time.

ha you have absolutely no pull in anything in this game. It`s laughable, yu hsould see the emails between me and the real shot callers when it comes to you.

Go ahead and dodge me, I will just cleanup everything else. I cameback to honour my last fight at the org that put me on the spotlight. This is between me and the boss, go matchmake for your $1 salary elsewhere.

Have fun booking yourself against some HeaveyHeavyweight from the Island for the 5th time LOLOLOL.

ha you have absolutely no pull in anything in this game. It`s laughable, yu hsould see the emails between me and the real shot callers when it comes to you.

Go ahead and dodge me, I will just cleanup everything else. I cameback to honour my last fight at the org that put me on the spotlight. This is between me and the boss, go matchmake for your $1 salary elsewhere.

Have fun booking yourself against some HeaveyHeavyweight from the Island for the 5th time LOLOLOL.

Oh ye? We'll just have to see huh? :)

All I see is nervous rambling from a guy who immediately regretting signing that contract knowing the type of shit he's pulling to a fighter.

ha this is laughable. You are basically saying you are puppeteering Scott Park and his org?

Hillarious, even for you.

Puppeteering? Of course not. Is the org part mine left by the previous owner? It sure is! (Even though I consider it fully Scotts at this point, I will most definitely play the part owner card in your case). Plus, Scott is an alliance mate, and I am sure he will be on the same page to get justice for another alliance member. Sorry not sorry!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1