League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

So. Has a decision been reached on how frequent fights are? This will determine some of how I create my fighter

5 weeks training if you start training the day creatde. Some managers may want to test a fighter before they decide if they want to use that fighter or not (which is allowed). Only if you decide to test you must decide within two weeks which fighter you are locking in for the tournament.

First round will run 8 weeks(1 fight per week). After the first round is complete let's speed things up a bit and set up rounds 2 weeks apart. If for some reason the last fighter to fight in round 1 has a 15 or 16 day injury we can book round 2 for 16 days after instead of 14 days(2 weeks) not a biggie .

So one example on training: fighter A gets picked to fight in the first fight. The fighter will be allowed 5 weeks to train before the fight. If Fighter wins the first bout. He will then have a full 9 weeks to prepare for round 2.

Another example Fighter B is picked to fight in the 8th fight (last bout of round 1). Fighter B will have up to 13 weeks to train before the fight. But only two weeks to train until the next round.

• Upvote 2

Gotcha. So, is there a certain amount of fights these guys will get over the time frame of this or will each fighter vary?

It's a single elimination tournament so you win you keep fighting. After a fighter looses weather it's there first fight or in the finals there is no problem's with cutting your fighter .

With that said though I welcome any of the participants to continue there journey here. As I will be recruiting fighters for all divisions 350k.

New poll up now, whats a reasonable contract for new fighters?

I guess most participants would be fine with 1/1/1 payments. It is enough that you are taking the time to organize this tournament, plus i know that new orgs arent winning much so i am okay to participate even without payment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

These last 101 fighters are going to feel like a eternity.

Until then i want to go over creations.

18 years old only

205 min walking weight(Natural weight, raw weight etc...)

must be able to cut to 205.

Also i would like as many Bio's for fighters as possible, this will be helpful with interviews and such.

Avatars are highly welcome as well.

I will ask my event partner if he can throw some sponsors to all fighters involved.

And though i don't think i can bring a huge prize to the table any contributions can be donated for prizes.

As stated 205 lb title will be awarded to the winner.

• Upvote 1

If for some reason I go in a coma, we are 37 fighters away from 350k. I am expecting it to hit some time tomorrow. If you catch it before I do, go right ahead and create your fighters so we can get this moving.

Double check all the rules if you need too. But simple like I said before 205 min raw weight, 18 year olds only.

looking forward to seeing this League of Madness 350K Tournament play out.

Cheers, and good training!!!