League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

This is going to be awesome lol. Such a good idea.

Shame that Alex and Camara won't be having a show down of sorts. It's a bit late now but maybe they could have created a fighter and had the duration of the tournament to train them up. Then Dave each other on the finale

• Upvote 1

If for whatever reason one of us can't make it(I am still available at this time, but w/ 2 kids you never know), technically we can just go through w/ it at a slower pace since it's on the forums right? We'll just take turns picking fighters via comments ye?

I feel you on that. And yes. There is no timeline so if it takes a couple days even it should be fine.......Just a little patience is all we need lol.

This is going to be awesome lol. Such a good idea.

Shame that Alex and Camara won't be having a show down of sorts. It's a bit late now but maybe they could have created a fighter and had the duration of the tournament to train them up. Then Dave each other on the finale

Trust me, after the last beating I gave him Alex don`t want none of this.

I just had Mike Tycoon change our upcoming match to a title match after he tried to weasel his way out too.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=926125

I don`t just beat Alex K. I have NEVER LOST A ROUND TO HIM lolol

REAL TALK

c18bd8618f061601345a5aa1c1564530--is-bei

Just gonna go ahead and throw this out there, since that crack is causing you to have selective memory: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=949959

You got Mike to change a fight in a 325k ID org w/ a 324k ID fighter :poster_stupid:

Clearly that makes no difference to me, as I never turn down a challenger, but if your guy wins, Winger gonna catch some shit from the other managers. An ID or is an ID org.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1