Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15803205804909.gif

Nati Pisswater

"Well, my camp and I went into this thing prepared to literally win or get carried out, leaving everything in that cage. Unfortunately, while the plan was to try to weather this out and wear him down over time, while hopefully avoiding the big shots, it just didn't work out that way. I felt like I had this thing under control for the first. Went into the second hoping to maintain and continue preventing the big ones...but it only takes one! And clearly Sosa is the champ for a reason, no matter how much confidence I might have had that I could be the one to down him. He found his spot, and he got that one big one in...and the rest...well, my trainers told me about the rest afterward. Hats off, the Hurricane struck again boys. We couldn't weather the storm...this time. We're not afraid of treading into storms though...we'll be back after training and preparing harder than ever!"

• Upvote 4

Excellent fights tonight!

Congratulations to Kocak in avenging his title loss to Krylov and getting his belt back. Condolences to Krylov who just lost his 2nd fight via TKO (Cut). I fear the next doctor that tries to stop a Krylov fight for a cut may find himself waking up in the ER.

No submissions, several KO's. What a great night of fights we've had, not only here at HFC, but around the world.

I have decided that since it was a Halloween event, and that there was no fighter to win the Submission of the Night award, that I will be taking that 5k SotN bonus and turning it into a 5k 1st Blood bonus.

The winner of the 1st Blood is Demir Kocak with the first punch of the fight, in the very first second of the very first round. Makes you wonder if Kocak's cut was completely healed from the Wanker fight...

• Upvote 1

HFC 45 - All Hallow's Bash
Marcello Sosa vs Nati Pisswater
Sosa is the champ, and his entourage will make damned sure you know it. With a freshly inked deal making him one of the highest paid fighters in HFC, Sosa will be looking to make quick work of Nati Pisswater to defend his belt yet again, and prove that he's worth every penny of that shiny new contract. On a 7 fight win streak, Sosa looks to ride the momentum to number 8. From the banter going back and forth, Sosa is looking forward to this fight just as much, if not more, than we are!
Nati comes into the fight a hard underdog, but that hasn't stopped him from stepping up and throwing down the gauntlet. Looking to knock Sosa off his perch, Nati will come into the cage and leave it all out there. This is a war, and you can bet your ass Nati will give Sosa everything he's got. somebody is going to sleep, or if left to the judges, both fighters may end up in the hospital when this one is all over.
Prediction: Gotta go with the champ and his streak to win via decision, but it's going to be a close fight and don't count Nati out, he's got a shot.

Can't help but wonder if Nati would of been picked to win via TKO prior to Sosa inking his mega deal... :shades:

I know you were itching to say it... hehehe.

• Upvote 2

Nah, I honestly thought it was going to go to the judges. But I expected it to go at least into the 3rd round either way. I didn't expect a 2nd round TKO. lol Credit where credit is due.. :notworthy:

I will say that I am pleased that the win bonus didn't crush our numbers. :lol2:

Edit** HAHA Post #666. I'm done, no more posting for me.

Ahh shit.. nevermind.. I'm not even religious.

Edited by Bleakardor
  • Upvote 1

Ok I'm really sad with this loss lol

I think I was doing pretty good and maybe 1 or 2 hits away from getting a cuts TKO (which was my plan all along)

Kudos to Bwang, really good performance and Im looking forward to our rematch

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15803205804909.gif

Nati Pisswater

"Well, my camp and I went into this thing prepared to literally win or get carried out, leaving everything in that cage. Unfortunately, while the plan was to try to weather this out and wear him down over time, while hopefully avoiding the big shots, it just didn't work out that way. I felt like I had this thing under control for the first. Went into the second hoping to maintain and continue preventing the big ones...but it only takes one! And clearly Sosa is the champ for a reason, no matter how much confidence I might have had that I could be the one to down him. He found his spot, and he got that one big one in...and the rest...well, my trainers told me about the rest afterward. Hats off, the Hurricane struck again boys. We couldn't weather the storm...this time. We're not afraid of treading into storms though...we'll be back after training and preparing harder than ever!"

Let this be a warning to all fighters who try to bjorn their way into a fight with Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa. He was an undefeated 142-0-1 amateur golden gloves boxing champion and he wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1262932604Sosa%20bottom.jpg

Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa

12-1-1 (6 KO, 6 DEC)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20200219184206Belt.png

We're here with the HFC Featherweight Champion, and you know what champ? Why don't you introduce yourself to all the readers who aren't familiar with you yet.

My name is Sosa, and I like to party.

A lot of viewers were surprised with your boxing; have you always been able to box? Earlier in your career you relied on knees and elbows, why didn't you utilize your boxing more?

I also like to throw all kinds of crazy stuff.

We fuckin' love it. So, tell us why you decided to become a fighter.

To count the green and get in between some big ass titties.

Well, you've certainly started to earn some money. Rumors have it that you inked a record breaking contract with HFC, how does it feel to be one of the highest paid fighters in the organization?

The HIGHEST paid fighter in HFC. Real recognize real. Chris Karter is the GOAT inside and outside the game.

Speaking of your manager, let's focus on his gym. You train at Convicted Fight Club ---

The best damn gym on the planet.

Yes, the best damn gym on the planet indeed... so you train at Convicted Fight Club, some of the greatest fighters of all time have walked through there, is there any fighters that you personally looked up to?

No. Most just pretty face on wall. Some coaches now, but they're old and slow. Sensei Karter, he says they are old and busted and that is why they hold the mits.

Ouch. Do you have a favorite coach? Who do you work with the most?

Golden Boy Cristian Tavares. Boxing coach. That's why my hands are on point. He left MMA after bullshit decisions and went back to boxing. Captured a few world titles. His boxing is almost as good as Chris Karter's.

Does Chris Karter ever get in there and spar with you guys? He does talk a lot of shit.

You know him as Chris Karter. On the streets he is El Gringo, Diablo Blanca, Irish Canello, El Goat, he show us all how to use the pimp hand of doom. Very effective technique. He also teach Edison Atunes the axe kick.

Wow. Sounds like a real badass.

Si senor. I could talk about his greatness all day.

Please do, we won't stop you.

He fought and fucked his way to being the greatest gringo to ever live. He has the mind of a scientist, the cock of a Burmese python, and a rocket right hand.

My producers tell me we need to get back on track. Everybody wants to know, what's next champ? Who's your next opponent?

The winner of Lorenzo Benedetti verse Lance Mills is most likely. I beat both Corona and Diaz, but I can finish both these guys. Maybe one of them can get back into the mix. If DeShawn West wakes up from hibernation then he can get these hands too.

Alright we have to close it out, is there anything else you'd like to add before we sign off?

Shoutout Clubber Winger, and free El Chapo.

• Upvote 3

Great stuff! lol

"Please do, we won't stop you.

He fought and fucked his way to being the greatest gringo to ever live. He has the mind of a scientist, the cock of a Burmese python, and a rocket right hand."

I've never seen a snake with a large enough cock to even be visible.. but hey, maybe that's why he has all this aggression to dish out?

All Hallow's Bash, and what a bash we had! Eight T(KO) finishes on this card, and two decisions. Not a single submission! This card really lived up to it's name, and what a way to kick off a new tradition. I want to thank all of our managers and their fighters for making this event, like so many others, a tremendous success.

Demir Kocak defeats Boris Krylov via doctor stoppage TKO (Cut)

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 5 rounds, for the heavyweight championship of the world!

Introducing the champion to my left, fighting out of the red corner.

With a record of 10 - 3 - 0, fighting out of St Petersburg, Boris Krylov!

And introducing the challenger to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.

With a record of 10 - 1 - 0, fighting out of London, Demir Kocak!

The judges for this bout are Chad Campbell, Lou da Vinci and Anthony Taglia.

The bell rings, though the sound can barely be made out through the roar of the crowd. This was it, this was the fight almost everyone had been waiting for. Not only was this the main event of the evening, it was a title fight. This was not just any title fight, as not only was this the second title fight of the evening, this was also the second title fight between these two gladiators. Oh yes, these fans remember, they remember all too well when they came out to watch their beloved champion, Demir Kocak defend his belt against that new kid on the block, Krylov. Well, that night changed the lives of each of those men forever, and shook the HFC faithful to the core when Krylov caught the champ with a massive counter hook that put him out cold, earning the belt and being crowned HFC Heavyweight Champion of the World!

Here we are, nearly 4 months later, and these two warriors meet in the cage again. Title on the line, pride on the line, everything is on the line. This is all or nothing, this is win or go home, this is a fucking war.

Kocak needed no invitation to initiate as he opened up with a strait jab that caught Krylov right on the button and opened up a cut. As soon as Krylov realized he was bleeding, his thoughts instantly flashed back to his last encounter with Massive Wanker.

Noticeably quicker on his feet, Kocak was aggressive and once he saw that blood, he was like a nest of angry hornets honing in on their prey. Krylov did manage to counter a few shots, but Kocak kept pounding that cut. What a way to cap off a Halloween special, we didn't even have to spend the extra money on costumes, these guys put on a blood fest in the cage! Well, I guess there was a bit of an expense as we were forced to replace the canvas in the cage.

By the end of round one, the champ knew he was in trouble. He had been dominated the whole round, he was bleeding again, quite badly, and the whole arena was screaming for him to protect his cut.

Round two kicks off as the bell rings. Again, Kocak is the far quicker and more aggressive fighter, working over the cut some more. The relentless pressure finally pissed Krylov off at the 3 minute mark of round 2 as Krylov whacked Kocak with a crushing uppercut that put Kocak on his ass. Krylov had no desire to follow him and waved him on his feet, the last mistake he had a chance to make.

Within a few seconds of getting back to his feet, Kocak went berserk and started reigning down fiery hell on Krylov when the ref stopped the fight and called the doctor. The doctor didn't even go examine the fighter, he just instantly waved the fight off and said the cut was too bad. I guess it really is pretty bad if you can see skull from across the cage, and you clearly could.

Krylov was furious, it took 4 of his coaches and his cut man to hold him back. I thought we were going to have a shitty situation where we had to suspend Krylov for attacking a ref, but his team held him back. I can only imagine the anger having lost again to a doctor stoppage, two fights in a row now.

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Boris Krylov's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:58 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Demir Kocak!

Demir Kocak is the new heavyweight champion!

Marcello Sosa defeats Nati Pisswater via TKO (Strikes)

This fight had more trash talk than a McGregor vs Diaz card! Sosa is king of trash talking in the HFC, and Nati proved he doesn't back down from anything, from shit talking to throwing down with a hurricane!

Co-Main event of the evening, and this bout could have headlined any card and held it's own without doubt. Sosa is an exciting fighter who backs up his talk. Nati is an embodiment of what hardcore is all about. We all knew this was going to be a good fight, but everyone knew the champ was the hands on favorite and that Nati would need something up his sleeve, or at least a little luck to pull out this one.

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 5 rounds, for the featherweight championship of the world!

Introducing the champion to my left, fighting out of the red corner.

With a record of 11 - 1 - 1, fighting out of Los Angeles, Marcello Sosa!

And introducing the challenger to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.

With a record of 6 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Amsterdam, Nati Pisswater!

The judges for this bout are Dean Styles, Chad Campbell and Bruno Lombardi.

The bell rings. The sound echoes throughout the arena, clearly audible over the 5000 fans in attendance. This has been on hell of a night, so many great finishes, the fans were going horse. Which is probably a good thing, we need those fans to go spread the word about how badass HFC is, and what our champs can do.

The crowd may have been at a low rumble at the time, but it didn't take long for Sosa and Pisswater to get them back to a low roar. No shortage of action, Nati came out swinging and Sosa was displaying some Floyd Mayweather like counter boxing, and throwing in some clinches to mix things up. Typically, Sosa relies on his impressive elbows and knees in the clinch, but tonight he wanted to mix things up, presumably as a special underline message to Nati.

Back and forth they go, in and out of the clinch, dancing the dance that warriors have danced throughout time. By the end of the first round, there wasn't a person sitting in the entire arena. I even say a man in a wheel chair have his friend help him stand up in the chair. Even our fans are hardcore! The fans had reason to be on their feet though, Nati's aggression paid off... he won that first round.

I overheard Sosa's corner a little, and I am pretty sure I heard him tell Sosa to stop playing around. Sosa had a grin on his face, so perhaps he really was playing around the first round.

The bell rings, round two is underway.

The second round starts the same way, Nati coming out firing while Sosa plays Tyson's Punch out, bobbing, weaving, and counter popping Nati's jaw. Mac Little would be proud, Nati isn't a glass Joe after all.

In the final minute of the second round, the crowd was once again expecting to hear the final bell, but just over the 4 minute mark, Sosa flipped the switch and fired off an overhand right that Nati never saw coming.

Rocked, and clearly dazed, Nati tries to use a kick to keep Sosa at range, but after another counter punch by Sosa, Pisswater was on the ground and Sosa didn't wait for an invitation to jump in and finish this fight.

I have to say, I am a bit impressed and disappointed at Sosa.. Impressed that you came so close to finishing a fight at the 4:20 mark, and yet, so disappointed that you didn't hit the 4:20 mark.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:19 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Marcello Sosa!

Marcello Sosa retains his featherweight title!

Official Results:

Demir Kocak defeats Boris Krylov via TKO (Cuts)

Marcello Sosa defeats Nati Pisswater via TKO (Strikes)

Baruto Tonissaar defeats Chip Nickle via Decision

Chief Red Eagle defeats Bane Darwin via KO (Punch)

Juju Baraka defeats Don Piano via KO (Punch)

Leon Lentz defeats Harry Olsen via TKO (Strikes)

Mr Large defeats Matthaus Gold via KO (Punch)

Yago Nascimento defeats Kirill Semenov via Decision

Li Qiang defeats Haki Hugbergsson via KO (Punch)

Olli Lindholm defeats Tuomas Jukola via TKO (Strikes)

• Upvote 7

HFC 46 - Slingin vs Lachance
http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1604454366HFC-46.jpg

Fight Preview
Hardcore Fighting Championship (HFC) Welterweight fighters Slash Slingin and Lucien Lachance will duel Saturday (Nov. 07, 2020) at HFC 46 inside the Credit Card Center in New York City, NY for the HFC Welterweight Championship of the World. Also featured on this card will be first time title defense for Ralph McGuire as he defends his newly earned championship status against F&B Champion, and now HFC #1 contender, Seelow Heights.
The rest of this card will be packed with action, so tune in Saturday night for some good old fashioned Hardcore Fighting action! Lets break down these fights, shall we?
Key Losses: Luis Pinto, Manolito Tai Kung, Vasil Petrov
Keys to Victory: Use superior wrestling to control the fight that is most likely to go to the ground. Ensure fight goes to the ground, do not try to win a fight standing with Lachance.
-VS-
Lucien Lachance
Record: 10-4
Keys Wins: Manolito Tai Kung, Osloso Biziwaeile, Georges Moxley
Key Losses: Jaxon Stoner, Slash Slingin (x2), Sean Dickinson
Key to Victory: Don't be predictable. Opponent is under new management, expect some new tactics, but don't sleep on him going to what worked in the past. Avoid grappling with Slingin as he's won both fights on the ground Use superior striking skills to counter takedown attempts. Will need to be quick and stay moving to avoid a takedown by Slingin with his superior wrestling.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Slash has won this fight twice before. He will likely be very confident in his ability to make it a clean sweep, but that could also be his downfall. Slash may underestimate his opponent. Lachance has had a few bumps in the road, but has shown flashes of brilliance in the cage at times. If he can keep this thing standing, he will have a strong advantage. But he will have his hands full to avoid being taken down by Slash's incredible wrestling and takedown ability.
Key Losses: Georges Moxley
Keys to Victory: Use the clinch to dominate the fight. No reach or size advantage for either fighter, so pure skill comes into play in clinch where Ford has extensive advantage. Avoid being over confident, don't let the fight draw out. Finish the fight early.
-VS-
Guilherme Goncalves
Record: 9 - 3
Key Wins: Hans Peter Baxxter, Satoru Yoshioka, Bardia Farrokhzad, Alec Burns
Key Losses: Gorgon Patriot, Daniel Mendoza (x2).
Keys to Victory: This is an extremely difficult matchup for Goncalves from a skill vs skill perspective. Needs to use his boxing very efficiently and mix things up. Mimic Moxley's game plan and go to the judges, or lay it all out and go for the KO or get KO'd approach.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Ford has the edge in this fight, but Goncalves has been the underdog before and come out on top. Ford has a huge advantage in the clinch in both Muay Thai and Wrestling, if he uses those skills he should completely control this fight.

Ralph McGuire

Record: 9 - 2
Key Wins: Aatreya Mahrishi, Ko Van Den Born, Chris Travis
Key Losses: Ko Van Den Born, Mohammed Kahn
Keys to Victory: Keep the train rolling. Use the striking game to your advantage. Keep pressure up, be aggressive. Don't let Heights settle into a comfort zone. Use advantage in the clinch to control the fight.
-VS-
Seelow Heights
Record: 6 - 1
Key Wins: Ivan Izquierdo, Alex Silva, George Maxwell
Key Losses: Darryl Haze Jr. (QFC)
Keys to Victory: Must be smart, fight defensive. Heavy underdog, but wouldn't be in championship fight if not capable. Will need to score points with the judges.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: McGuire has the edge pretty much in all aspects of this fight. But Heights is young, ambitious and ferocious. He made his way to a champion at F&B and starts his HFC career off in the spotlight of a title fight. If McGuire stays the course, he should successfully defend his belt. If he gets careless, the newcomer will pounce like a lion.

Malcolm King
Record: 7 - 1
Key Wins: Bald Martin, Boxing Mcsparr
Key Losses: Georges Moxley
Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing and do what you do. Mix things up, avoid the takedowns, and go get your 3 girl special at the after party.
-VS-
John Bessant
Record: 13 - 7
Key Wins: James Howlett, Tiron Cruel Rookie, Herlock Von Ryan
Key Losses: Luis Pinto, Herlock Von Ryan, Javier Pinales (x2)
Keys to Victory: Must get fight to the ground. Severe underdog from range and gives up edge in clinch as well. Only slight edge on the ground, must play to that strength and finish King on the ground.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: This fight is a an uphill battle for Bessant, but in HFC anything can happen. If King fights like he's been fighting, he'll win the fight. If Bessant can get to the ground and use his slight wrestling advantage, he has an outside shot. But even that will be a very difficult task with such a slight edge in wrestling and giving up that same slight edge in BJJ.
Key Losses: Samson Komua
Keys to Victory: Avoid the takedown.
-VS-
Daniel Yonic
Record: 9 - 5
Key Wins: Hefty Jack, Daaniel Teteny
Key Losses: Rahim Lloyd, Ademaro Dos Anjos, Leon Lentz
Keys to Victory: Get the fight to the ground and, do it quickly!
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: This fight is a classic ground vs striker matchup, but that's something that you don't often see in the HFC anymore. If Yonic can't get this fight to the ground, he's in big trouble. But only two months ago, Yonic was in a fight for the title with Dos Anjos. If he can get back to contender form, this fight may make it out of the 1st round.
Key Losses: Slash Slingin (x2), Vasil Petrov, Georges Moxley
Keys to Victory: Get the fight to ground. Slight grappling edge, so be efficient and smart on the ground. Don't sub spam, pick and choose your moments.
-VS-
Shaquan Woods
Record: 8 - 3
Key Wins: Boxing Mcsparr, Sean Dickinson, Your Sweet Destruction, Alexandrew Song
Key Losses: Slash Slingin, Your Sweet Destruction
Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing and capitalize on your strong boxing advantage. Use the counter punch to land some power and get a finish. Can probably win a decision, but the longer you allow the fight to go on the longer you give Yazzie the chance to get it to the ground where he can make it a real fight.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: This fight can go either way, Yazzie has the ability to take Woods down, but Woods has the potential to finish the fight before he gets it there. Manger style and tactics will play a huge part in who wins this fight.
Key Losses: Gregory Motts, Urtan Urtanson
Keys to Victory: Must capitalize on boxing advantage. Managers are both very experienced, but Eternity has the edge in manager experience which should help him in his game plan.
-VS-
Horgen Stein
Key Wins: Tiago Da Costa, Shirley Crabtree, John Smith
Key Losses: Keenan Eternity, King Kong, John Daugherty
Keys to Victory: Don't get knocked out! Get the fight to the ground. Use the clinch to control and and get fight to the ground. Don't over think the situation, take your time and work for an effective submission attempt.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Keenan looks to bounce back from a disappointing loss to Motts last outing. Never lost back to back fights. He has a boxing advantage but gives up the advantage in his wrestling. If Eternity can keep this fight standing and at range, and use that famous head movement he's got going on it all his pics, he should be able to get his 6th (T)KO.
Key Losses: Samuel Boom, Bruce White Jr., Monty Fiske
Keys to Victory: Keep the fight standing and impose will from range. Do not clinch up, stay at range and avoid takedown. If fight goes to the ground, play defensive and pray for the bell.
-VS-
Josephus Miller
Record: 4 - 1
Key Wins: Leon Hooker, James Bogger, Pradak Kingstar
Key Losses: Saggy Dinglestomper
Keys to Victory: Get the fight to the ground. Significant advantage grappling with sensational wrestling and a brown belt. Cannot stay standing for multiple rounds with Karnov.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Another ground vs striker fight. Every fight starts standing, so Karnov will have the first opportunity to put this fight away with his striking. But if, or should I say when Miller gets the fight to the ground, this one will likely be over quickly.
Key Losses: Shaquan Woods, Malcom King, Boxing Guy
Keys to Victory: Fight smart, time your punches well. Will need to rely on boxing and counter striking. No advantage, so must use good tactics and manager needs to play a big role in slider control.
-VS-
Sean Dickinson
Record: 8 - 5
Key Wins: Your Sweet Destruction, Barnito Mustacho, Lucien Lachance,
Key Losses: Aingot Nofud, Shaquan Woods, Vasil Petrov (x2), Slash Slingin
Keys to Victory: Must find a way to capitalize on Muay Thai advantage. Mix in some kicks, try to sneak in a slick head kick KO to finish the fight like you did against Sagdiyev.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Dickinson has a decent edge in MT, but otherwise this fight is dead even. Highlighted by a key win over Lucien Lachance (who's now going for a title fight), Sean has proven he can hang with the best. If he can focus on his opponent and not get distracted, Dickinson can win this fight and prove that his 3 fight losing streak is in the past.
Key Losses: Forky Fork, Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
Keys to Victory: Very balanced fighter, much better than last time he fought Absame. Should walk away with an easy W in this one. Should keep this fight standing where he will have more of an advantage. On the ground, Absame has a grapplers chance as he matches him in BJJ.
-VS-
Ade Absame
Record: 5 - 8
Key Wins: Ruddo Ryokale, QFC Tournament, Shane Myers
Key Losses: Forky Fork, Adim Bulb, Can Crusher
Keys to Victory: Take lots of steroids, join a cult, put a blinding agent on your gloves. Won't take Bulb down, won't stand toe to toe with him for long. Must hope to get fight to the ground and work in a submission against a superior grappler.
Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Looks like a rinse an repeat fight for Bulb. Bulb has continued to develop while Absame has fallen off. Absame is stepping into the cage to earn a paycheck here and keep our fighters active.
  • Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1601862304Untitled11.jpg

Speed Brawls III

"Relentless" Rahim Lloyd

Record: 15 - 4 - 1 (1-0 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Daniel Yonic, Marco Solis, Samoa Joe Schilling

Key Losses: Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile, Gus Bad Man

-VS-

"The Phoenix" Chanthaphone Southanouvong

Key Wins: Gus Bad Man, Reno Rocca, Sveti IvanRilski (x2)

Key Losses: Leon Lentz, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile, Sabotage Rex

Jeremy Motts

Record: 10 - 2 - 1 (0-0-1 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Tiago Da Costa, Cheif Red Eagle, Timo Juti

Key Losses: Lev Davidovitch Bronstein, Tom Dirk

-VS-

Antonio Nagashima

Record: 9 - 5 - 1 (0-0-1 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Viktor Babinski, Gregory Motts, Urtan Urtanson

Key Losses: Massive Wanker, Boris Krylov, Demir Kocak

Key Takeaways & Thoughts: This fight ended in a draw last time when Motts was the heavy favorite. These two will square off again to find out who is the better fighter.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­__________________________________________________________________________

Lance Mills

Record: 10 - 3

Key Wins: Walker Smith, Joe Tidd, Eka Pradana

Key Losses: Gaylord Camara, Joe Tidd

-VS-

Lorenzo Benedetti

Record: 9 - 2 - 2

Key Wins: Roberto Soldic, Alan Buckets, Miguel Sandoval

Key Losses: Marcello Sosa, Janus Hassildor

Key Takeaways & Thoughts: Benedetti went toe to toe with champ Sosa. Later lost the rematch, but is worth noting that Benedetti challenged the current champ the way not many have been able to do. The winner of this fight puts themselves squarely in the title picture as a top contender.

Daniel Barbosa

Record: 9 - 6

Key Wins: Juan Corona, Johnny Rocketfingers, Shay O Donnelly (x2)

Key Losses: Jewel Diaz (x2), Nati Pisswater, Roberto Soldic

-VS-

Rhondon Rousey

Record: 6 - 6

Key Wins: Kurty Clark, Dale Holloway, Carlton Adesanya

Key Losses: Juan Corona, Florisvaldo De Oliveira, Gervais Lavigne

"Ice Cold" Juan De Souza

Record: 10 - 7 (1-0 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Vlakan Targa, Basko Godwin, Roundhouse Luke, Rakeem Marley

Key Losses: Nick Rodriguez, Ragnar Ragnarsson, Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

-VS-

Jet Gunner

Record: 5 - 4

Key Wins: Kirill Semenov, Anthony Rodgers

Key Losses: Maxim Jahouli, Basko Godwin

______________________________________________________________-

"The Anaconda" Henri Kirchen

Record: 6 - 4

Key Wins: Billy Bob Brown, Kirill Semenov

Key Losses: Nick Rodriguez, Tuomas Jukola, Boris Krylov

-VS-

Sergey "Tel" Telegin

Record: 4 - 2

Key Wins: Tuomas Jukola, Jim Fox, Whata Hitson

Key Losses: Viktor Babinski, Sven Svenssson

Aingot "Please Help" Nofud

Record: 4 - 3 (1-0 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Primo Volto, Sean Dickinson, Vladimir Kosmanov, Louis Alexandre Berthier (KT)

Key Losses: Erik Axel, Chicken Destroyer (KT)

-VS-

"The British Bulldog" Bald Martin

Record: 7 - 2

Key Wins: Lukas Chomsli, Jesse Ristinen, Van Darkholme

Key Losses: Malcolm King, Fan Boi

Bob "Streetfighter" Saget

Record: 7 - 6

Key Wins: Barnito Mustacho, Malik El Shabazz

Key Losses: Lucien Lachance, Malcolm King, Jamie Oliver

-VS-

Primo Volto

Record: 8 - 5 (0-1 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: James Howlett, Nate Gracie, Teddy Taylor

Key Losses: Aingot Nofud, Boxing Mcsparr, Your Sweet Destruction

Colton "Trailer Park Trump" Northwood

Record: 3 - 3

Key Wins: Bilal Vinsson, Yoshinobu Tokugawa

Key Losses: Kurt Wagner, Takeshi Takamura

-VS-

Roberto "Robocop" Soldic

Record: 6 - 5

Key Wins: Daniel Barbosa, Kurty Wagner, Bryan Furry

Key Losses: Lorenzo Benedetti, Marcello Sosa, Kron Gracie

Juodasis Vaiduoklis

Record: 4 - 3

Key Wins: Rafaelo Gracie, Saggy Dinglestomper

Key Losses: Kai Kona, Ed Ford

-VS-

Leon Hooker

Record: 8 - 10 (0-1 Speed Brawls)

Key Wins: Drampton Heed, Marco Silva

Key Losses: Josephus Miller, Rafaelo Gracie, Jose Carvaleho

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15744929349278.jpg

Shaquan Woods

"My respect goes to Mcsparr for taking such beating but hopefully, he dismantles that fool named Sean.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15785989387464.png

Boxing McSparr

"Well, I ended up the fight like if I just ate my breakfast at McDees though. Fresh. Your faced looked like one beaten messed up vagina"

unknown.png

• Upvote 1

Event Preview
//
Olli Lindholm vs Tuomas Jukola
This is going to be an exciting match! Lindholm has never fought in the HFC before, but he's no slouch in the cage! Under new management with Bjorn O'Donnel, he'll be looking to establish himself as a threat. I know this because O'Donnel has been talking him up on the forums! Jukola is on a 2 fight losing streak and hoping to bounce back... but....
Prediction: Lindholm wins via TKO (Strikes)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14951768807775.gif

Olli Lindholm

6-2-0

199cm

266lbs

Altough I put on a very dominating performance in my debut, I'm not pleased.

My hunger is massive and so is... no, not that.

• Upvote 1

Olli Lindholm

6-2-0

199cm

266lbs

Altough I put on a very dominating performance in my debut, I'm not pleased.

My hunger is massive and so is... no, not that.

Yeah, may want to consider talking about Massive.. we already have a Massive Wanker around town and something tells me he wouldn't mind dancing in the cage with Olli for a while. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, may want to consider talking about Massive.. we already have a Massive Wanker around town and something tells me he wouldn't mind dancing in the cage with Olli for a while. lol

Olli Lindholm

Massive Wanker, well what about that for an original name?!

Guess he has some Dutch-heritage, as they sure made an effort during Napoleon his time to come up with such funny shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1