Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

HFC 43 - Sitsongrit vs Gueguen

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between! I'll be doing something a little different this time, and potentially moving forward. Instead of doing a full review of the card, for at least the time being, I will be doing a post-fight review of only Title Fights and high hyped fights that headline events. Instead of doing a full review for the rest of the fights, I'll just do a brief general review of the event, not honing in on any fights other than title fights.
So, without further ado, lets get started, shall we?
With only 226 open seats in the house, you can imagine the Credit Card Center in New York was bumping as nearly seven thousand fans were on hand for this event, and our fighters did not disappoint!
The night started with a bang as Bakar finished off Jukola via TKO midway through the second round. The fans were on their feet, loving a good finish! We wouldn't want our fans to get worn out so early on though, would we? So Sandoval and Demenok obliged us with a full 3 rounds of action that resulted in a unanimous decision victory for Sandoval. This gave some of the fans time to hit the merch stands and take a seat. These HARDCORE guys don't really get all up and jumping around until the blood starts flying, you know how it is.
The undercard continued as Bryan Furry took out Dale Holloway via TKO in the the closing minutes of the third round. One of these guys had to break the .500 slump, and Furry find a way to get it done in the 3rd.
Not to be undone, Dinglestomper and O Donnelly went the distance and Dinglestomper stomped on O Donnelly's Dingle on the judges score cards and walks away with the decision. Looks like accuracy won over power again as Dinglestomper displayed excellent accuracy from range, then dominated the clinch.
The next fight was Moxley vs Baxxter, and this fight was where the shit started to get real. Moxley is one of the better strikers in the HFC, but he finished another one on the ground via submission. The only submission on the card, and easy Submission of the Night award for Moxley after an impressive 2nd round last second submission victory.
To round out our undercards, another of the night award was rewarded for Kona's TKO victory over Bleak. These two went at it for damned near 3 full rounds before Kona dropped Bleak with a beautiful right that essentially ended the fight, earning Kona KO of the Night
After the fans hit the merch stands, restrooms, and we had someone arrested for flashing the HFC symbol he had tattoo'd on his ass to random women coming out of the ladies room... we moved on to the main cards.
Solo defeated Qanar via TKO mid way through the 2nd, but since he left the org to take on a lesser crop of competition, we'll just leave this one alone and wait for Qanar to bounce back.
The next fight of the evening was a title fight, but we'll discuss that in a minute as it's the unofficial headline event of this show. So moving on..
Lavigne and Repine threw down and beat the living shit out of each other. Repine walks away with the victory via split decision, and all I can say is fights like this are why I have no desire to ever be a fight judge. With the victory, Repine has earned himself a title shot against reigning HFC champ, Petchuanglek Sitsongrit which will be held on 11/21/20.
The main event of the evening had a fan favorite in Doug Slugs taking on Maui. Maui stepped away from the cage briefly, but he and manager Tev Clark are back in action! Slugs has been the champ before, and he has plans to be one again. In defeating Maui via TKO (Cut), he has earned himself another shot at the gold. Doctor stoppage is never the way you want to go, so maybe we'll get to see this one play out again in a rematch of sorts. As for Slugs, he'll be looking forward to a shot at the gold (11/14/20).. although, giving his likely opponent, I'm not sure anyone would look forward to getting in the cage with Massive Wanker.
Sitsongrit Defeats Gueguen via Decision (Unanimous)
HFC Bantamweight Championship of the World!
A few months ago, nobody knew who Petchuanglek Sitsongrit was. Sure, many of us have heard the name Sitsongrit before, and knew his manager, but Petwho? After a few wins and showing the skills this young man has, HFC gave him a title shot last month, and he became the new HFC Bantamweight champ! Tonight, he was pitted against Gueguen, the form F&B Bantamweight Champ! His first ever title defense, as champion, is against an experienced champion with an impressive 11-1 record coming into this fight.
This was the final unification bout from the HFC and F&B Title unification, and what a fight it was. Sitsongrit dominated the fight from range, and did an amazing job on the ground preventing the onslaught of submission from Gueguen from catching him off guard and forcing him to tap. The champ hung in, and impressed all of the judges. First title defense was a complete domination of a very good fighter in former champ Gueguen. We expect big things from Sitsongrit moving forward, he's a champ to keep your eye on.
AAANNDDD SSTTIIILLLLLL!!!! HARDCORE Fighting Championship Bantamweight Championi of the WORLD!!!! Petchuanglek Sitsongrit!
  • Upvote 6

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to all of our managers. I have stressed myself out trying to please everyone all the time, but the truth is you guys make HFC great, and I am honored to be a part of that. I hope I can continue to move us forward and keep the majority of our managers happy. The future is bright, our roster is tight, and I hope we can ride this thing out together for a long time to come.

• Upvote 7

The smacktalk is getting better and better lol. Keep it up guys, can't wait to see what saturday reserves for us. Also enjoying the friendly ambient created, to thank everybody so far also, you've all been so loyal to us and between arguments here and there (sorry if I was gross with some at you at any time, just my kind, working on it), HFC is only getting better and here for the long run, I feel that the experience is being real nice to both sides, it's being a blast to be part of it. We've been through many situations already, kicking assholes, dealing with inactive champions and haters, but the hardcore essence always stayed in focus and that's why we got so many good managers with us for that long period. Thank's for the opportunity JW and thank's again for this good community created by our loyal managers, that's just the beginning!

• Upvote 3

Hung fighting cocks? idk why I didn't think of that.

HFC will stand for Hurricane Fighting Championships after Sosa's upcoming red panty night.

Wait, this isn't the Hard Fisting Club?!? Oh thank god! When I first got here that's what somebody told me, but I was just too embarrassed to find a way to walk away!

• Upvote 2

Saving the shower for you post-fight. When Manne, HLK, and me cross streams, the holy golden trifecta will make you a man.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile

HLK seems powerful beyond believe, given his power to control his secretaries CK and Manne their words via his hands up their asses. Puppets.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile

HLK seems powerful beyond believe, given his power to control his secretaries CK and Manne their words via his hands up their asses. Puppets.

My little wing chun homie is gonna FOOM FOOM FOOM you across the parking lot, homes.

https://youtu.be/I-KPkOyBie0

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1