Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

8 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

A fight against this guy makes sense too:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad

Maybe talk to his manager and see if he is willing to fight Paddy.

That division is shrinking faster than Chris Karter's micro peen when he gets an offer with my camp's name though. 

I'd be up for that. Great suggestion. I'll even sweeten the deal by graciously granting you a shot at my title even if you lose to Karmøy-Jesus.

9 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

A fight against this guy makes sense too:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Keith Kenneth Ferkingstad

Maybe talk to his manager and see if he is willing to fight Paddy.

That division is shrinking faster than Chris Karter's micro peen when he gets an offer with my camp's name though. 

You wanna swap dick pics? I'm always down for a proper sword fight.

tempFileForShare_20210118-012159.jpg

• Upvote 1

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

It seems that I am in fact overqualified to get the title shot. The last one was his alliance buddy who was paid to take a dive (and has no chin anyway), but the one before that is even more interesting with zero fights on his record before Panic accepted the title defense. 

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1031272

Panic has until Monday to accept his scheduled title defense against me, as simple as that. 

bjorn why you so scared to just take fights and actually earn your p4p rank?

your dude still qualifies for QFC. when and if Mike ever gets around to nerfing your artificial rank paddy's well outside top 1000 p4p.

you had a chance to take a title fight, you sat on the offer, Manne drew a line in the sand. you gotta deal with it like a man now and accept it to some degree. viking's are stubborn individuals impervious to bribes and treachery, his morale fiber is stronger than yours.

Fight and earn a title shot. don't try to type your way into one. your rank is a facade and only took 20 articles and 15 sentences to get there.

39 minutes ago, Rambo said:

bjorn why you so scared to just take fights and actually earn your p4p rank?

your dude still qualifies for QFC. when and if Mike ever gets around to nerfing your artificial rank paddy's well outside top 1000 p4p.

you had a chance to take a title fight, you sat on the offer, Manne drew a line in the sand. you gotta deal with it like a man now and accept it to some degree. viking's are stubborn individuals impervious to bribes and treachery, his morale fiber is stronger than yours.

Fight and earn a title shot. don't try to type your way into one. your rank is a facade and only took 20 articles and 15 sentences to get there.

Panic is the champ (for now) and is offered his next title defense. As champ, he should aways accept even the fight wouldn't make sense. In this one however, the fight makes perfect sense even if you leave the storyline behind. Paddy is the closest in skills (apart from TKY perhaps but he is managed by Manne, as is Panic), undefeated and not making his debut like Panic his title defense offer against a 0-0 fighter that he accepted. If the champ refuses to fight his number one contenders (or makes retarded stipulations) then he shouldn't be surprised to see his belt stripped. 

Damn CK, you know just as well as anyone that the fight offer is perfectly normal and is the fight to make in that division. Your viking friend is making up reasons in order to try and justify not defending his belt against Paddy. Panic. 

I dunno what to say about this.
I agree that cooking your fighter causes a Hype problem and even tho you have "facing the champ" skill level, you both did not earn that title shot and have no hype.
I also agree that hype farming thru Tycoon News (specially with spamming lazy stuff instead of some really worked out content) is kinda fucked up.

That being said...
If Tycoon News has no activity at all its just going to die anyway, so if you dont want shit content to get there, submit better articles. Shit is only getting published because there is nothing else to put there.
Overcooked fighters cause a huge matchmaking problem to org owners and hype farming partially fix that. An overcooked fighter can fight for someone of similar skill at title belt or at least top 5 cause he kept farming Hype.

Is this FAIR tho? Otherwise managers with money will just hype farm thru Tycoon news and overcook their fighters for an year before start fighting, and going str8 for that title belt. This is only going to increase even further the difference between old stabilished VIP players and the newcomers (if there is any newcomer nowadays...)

I really dont know how to judge this.

Anyway, even considering this, either Paddy learning speed is shit or his training was really fucked up. My guy fought 9 times while Paddy fought 2, and there is a skill gap...
unknown.png

Is it fair his P4P is lower than Paddys?
image.png.5061b5c1567237c14549eaa2008c5f9f.png

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, barney said:

I dunno what to say about this.
I agree that cooking your fighter causes a Hype problem and even tho you have "facing the champ" skill level, you both did not earn that title shot and have no hype.
I also agree that hype farming thru Tycoon News (specially with spamming lazy stuff instead of some really worked out content) is kinda fucked up.

That being said...
If Tycoon News has no activity at all its just going to die anyway, so if you dont want shit content to get there, submit better articles. Shit is only getting published because there is nothing else to put there.
Overcooked fighters cause a huge matchmaking problem to org owners and hype farming partially fix that. An overcooked fighter can fight for someone of similar skill at title belt or at least top 5 cause he kept farming Hype.

Is this FAIR tho? Otherwise managers with money will just hype farm thru Tycoon news and overcook their fighters for an year before start fighting, and going str8 for that title belt. This is only going to increase even further the difference between old stabilished VIP players and the newcomers (if there is any newcomer nowadays...)

I really dont know how to judge this.

Anyway, even considering this, either Paddy learning speed is shit or his training was really fucked up. My guy fought 9 times while Paddy fought 2, and there is a skill gap...
unknown.png

Is it fair his P4P is lower than Paddys?
image.png.5061b5c1567237c14549eaa2008c5f9f.png

I will address the times-thing one more time. First off, I appreciate your opinion and find it a very fair and correct opinion. 

When I first started posting with Paddy in the times, I wasn't aware that there was a hype boost. Later on I noticed it as his rank went up and a few started complaining. I do it to keep Paddy 'hot', but obviously won't say that the hype gain isn't a nice plus. But it is a plus. If others start submitting their own articles in the Times, then it will be harder to earn the little hype gains via writing. Unfortunately there is just a massive lack of activity, mostly noticeable on the forums. 

As for training, not fighting (much) also means that your training ticker doesn't get reset, so he perhaps doesn't learn as quick as active fighters. Doesn't matter, I don't need triple elite black belts to upset big names. 

Look at the division and tell me that Paddy is not the logic number one contender to fight Panic... 

The real storyline is that Paddy was offered a fight vs Panic before and he sat the fight offer for 2 weeks.

tbh everything else is irrelevant after that. he hasn't fought anybody since then and Manne warned him months ago.

I look at Paddy like Dillon Danis, he's tycoons resident retard. ppl would have less issues with the tycoon times farming if there was effort into it and not just re-posting some stupid shit like

"click here to send Paddy a sponsor!"

insert, +10 hype. I don't wanna dig for the article, but that's damn near verbatim lol.

• Upvote 2

Just now, bjornmma1 said:

I will address the times-thing one more time. First off, I appreciate your opinion and find it a very fair and correct opinion. 

When I first started posting with Paddy in the times, I wasn't aware that there was a hype boost. Later on I noticed it as his rank went up and a few started complaining. I do it to keep Paddy 'hot', but obviously won't say that the hype gain isn't a nice plus. But it is a plus. 

As for training, not fighting (much) also means that your training ticker doesn't get reset, so he perhaps doesn't learn as quick as active fighters. Doesn't matter, I don't need triple elite black belts to upset big names. 

Look at the division and tell me that Paddy is not the logic number one contender to fight Panic... 

dude you don't have to play stupid. you know for a fact there is a hype boost hence selecting fighter profile instead of editorial. who cares. it's a loop and you used and abused it. nobody cares until you try to use the hype as leverage vs org owners.

and none of that means nothing. you were offered panic before and sat on the offer for 2 weeks. is this or is this not true?

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rambo said:

dude you don't have to play stupid. you know for a fact there is a hype boost hence selecting fighter profile instead of editorial. who cares. it's a loop and you used and abused it. nobody cares until you try to use the hype as leverage vs org owners.

and none of that means nothing. you were offered panic before and sat on the offer for 2 weeks. is this or is this not true?

I said that I found that out after a few articles and that I don't deny that the hype gain is a fun plus, a plus, not the goal. 

Not 100% true. The fight offer was on short notice (9days or so). I had already previously mentioned that Paddy was not available to fight then and somehow such fight offer came in anyway.  I assumed that it was a mistake and therefore did not react to it anymore. 

It's nice to know that you're so far up your own ass that you expect everyone else to jump when you say jump, but at the same time respect your desire to not fight. Or your decision to not even decline the offer.

You don't deserve anything. While I agree that the opposition I've been offered is ridiculous from a record perspective, the backside of that coin is that I've continually accepted high risk/low reward fights against guys with primary advantages against me, despite them having abysmal hype and me gaining very little from fighting them.

On the flipside, you have blatantly abused a loophole in the game's system to inflate your fighter's p4p rank to a ridiculous degree, by writing the lowest effort garbage imaginable. You haven't earned a thing except maybe carpal tunnel syndrome from spamming the 'submit to the Times' button.

I'm fairly confident Panic would fold you like a lawn chair after your pathetic performance against Dragon (someone an underskilled Panic murdered in 3 minutes, mind you), but a man's gotta have principles.

In short, back up your words and have me stripped, or get to the back of the line. You're not getting shit.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

It's nice to know that you're so far up your own ass that you expect everyone else to jump when you say jump, but at the same time respect your desire to not fight. Or your decision to not even decline the offer.

You don't deserve anything. While I agree that the opposition I've been offered is ridiculous from a record perspective, the backside of that coin is that I've continually accepted high risk/low reward fights against guys with primary advantages against me, despite them having abysmal hype and me gaining very little from fighting them.

On the flipside, you have blatantly abused a loophole in the game's system to inflate your fighter's p4p rank to a ridiculous degree, by writing the lowest effort garbage imaginable. You haven't earned a thing except maybe carpal tunnel syndrome from spamming the 'submit to the Times' button.

I'm fairly confident Panic would fold you like a lawn chair after your pathetic performance against Dragon (someone an underskilled Panic murdered in 3 minutes, mind you), but a man's gotta have principles.

In short, back up your words and have me stripped, or get to the back of the line. You're not getting shit.

The offer is valid until Monday as previously mentioned. Have a lovely weekend scared chump. 

ID restricted organizations aren't meant for competition, join the weakest show, and decline ANY fight you think you may lose until you're out of restricted ID orgs. Record padding is a thing in real life, (look at ANY Boxer, Muay Thai fighter, kickboxer, or even Adesanya or Khabib, (especially Khabib! 14 of his 16 (YES SIXTEEN) first fights, he fought complete trash cans with little to no experience) Hell even the two good fighters he fought before joining had ONE and TWO fights at that point in their career while khabib already had 6/7 fights respectively and had already had combat accolades under his belt including being a sambo world champion... He went 16-0 fighting fights against people with ZERO skills and who had NO talent (at least at the time).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hell I will sit on a damn fight for a month up until 3 days before the fight to make sure the other guy doesn't pop ANY primaries, If I don't think I am going to win and I actually have a fighter that may have a future I am petty as fuck, I am tired of losing to managers who have played the game for 10 fucking years and I won't accept a fight against ANYONE who has any major advantages, including granite chin. I am petty as fuck.

(edit: on the other hand when it's unrestricted I usually don't give two shits because I have never actually trained a fighter to restricted, all the unrestricted guys are just slider fodder and gym spar dummies, I have two guys that are unrestricted that I created but the first few years of training was just them bouncing from gym to gym and me struggling to make any money to get them decent training lmao.. It wasn't until just before 360k that I found the VIP exchange and my tycoon life changed... and after going through a million prospects the guy I kept was an average learner, maybe even slightly below average lol If I knew what I was doing, had money, and had my own gym when I made Domonic Dilbrandt that dude would probably be elite across the board.. maybe just black belt at age 24 lol and I know at least 4 of his 6 losses could have most likely been avoided, not by me declining fights but by simply knowing what I was doing. I THINK I might have FINALLY started to figure out the sliders after like 2 years of complaining, experimenting, and asking advice.)

Edited by SavageMMa
Didn't want to spam the forum with posts so I just added to this one.
  • Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

ID restricted organizations aren't meant for competition, join the weakest show, and decline ANY fight you think you may lose until you're out of restricted ID orgs. Record padding is a thing in real life, (look at ANY Boxer, Muay Thai fighter, kickboxer, or even Adesanya or Khabib, (especially Khabib! 14 of his 16 (YES SIXTEEN) first fights, he fought complete trash cans with little to no experience) Hell even the two good fighters he fought before joining had ONE and TWO fights at that point in their career while khabib already had 6/7 fights respectively and had already had combat accolades under his belt including being a sambo world champion... He went 16-0 fighting fights against people with ZERO skills and who had NO talent (at least at the time).

Lots of competition out there if you seek the challenges. 

Look at Joe Exotic's last 3 fights lol Brutal.  Now look at his next title defense, yup that's Bwang with a perfect project, Joe's mediocre learning speed might make it look like an impossible fight but this is where the fun begins :) 

15713603349808.jpg  170 lbs, Collision Course Combat Club (360K+/368K+ Contende vs  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Walad Anubis 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361132&fidb=360259

3 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Lots of fun fights in the future, just unlucky that in my division the champ currently is a scared little bitch. But that will be solved soon enough. 

Solved at best, by you fighting Satanic Panic's team mate Keith Kenneth. Only in Belgium - France's inbred gutterball - would you think you have any pull. Why would the org owner cater to you? If he's smart, he won't, and when he doesn't you'll likely whine and turn on him.

4 hours ago, SavageMMa said:

Hell I will sit on a damn fight for a month up until 3 days before the fight to make sure the other guy doesn't pop ANY primaries, If I don't think I am going to win and I actually have a fighter that may have a future I am petty as fuck, I am tired of losing to managers who have played the game for 10 fucking years and I won't accept a fight against ANYONE who has any major advantages, including granite chin. I am petty as fuck.

maybe even slightly below average lol If I knew what I was doing, had money, and had my own gym when I made Domonic Dilbrandt that dude would probably be elite across the board.. 

I can't respect somebody that thinks like this. Grow a pair of nuts and be a man about it. You're better than that. Decline the fight right away so the org owner can find a suitable replacement or accept it, don't act like a little cbomb about it.

I absolutely look forward to smashing Dominic with Sosa now. I'm gonna ruin, break, and maim your favorite toy. GL vs bjj sparring bot. Hope JW sees this garbage.

4 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I'd crush u tiny Florida Man

20210218_151656.thumb.jpg.2330ec9a83bda2367c320746caca2dc0.jpg

You're invited to Florida any time ??

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

When a champ refuses to fight his number one contender and starts making retarded stipulations, it is only logic that his belt is in danger. I am confident that if Panic keeps his chicken attitude up, he won't need his belt polish anymore soon. 

Paddy's less of a worthy #1 contender than Johnny Logan is. Both of them are Irish midgets famous for other things than fighting, but at least Johnny Logan has fans. Paddy's just an overhyped, fan-less nobody.

• Upvote 1