Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

2 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

dI9Thpg.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Me hot date seems to be going well. Hopefully, the fair lass will pop me cherry today.

15848838896471.jpg

Since you can't do anything decent with your own guy, I can understand your attempts to try and copy some stuff. It is weak, but then again, one can hardly exept you to be anything less. 

Strip strip strip... ?

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

After today's horrifying events, Paddy Mcgillicutty has been arrested on charges of cannibalism and zoophilia. I've always known he was a deranged lunatic, but I didn't expect... that. At least we finally know what he was up to whenever he wasn't writing third-grade-level wish fulfillment stories now, because he certainly wasn't fighting anyone.

While I know some of you might be sad because we never fought, I'm just relieved I didn't catch second-hand, blood borne feline AIDS from him after beating him into a pulp.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

After today's horrifying events, Paddy Mcgillicutty has been arrested on charges of cannibalism and zoophilia. I've always known he was a deranged lunatic, but I didn't expect... that. At least we finally know what he was up to whenever he wasn't writing third-grade-level wish fulfillment stories now, because he certainly wasn't fighting anyone.

While I know some of you might be sad because we never fought, I'm just relieved I didn't catch second-hand, blood borne feline AIDS from him after beating him into a pulp.

15848838896471.jpg

In order to beat someone to pulp, you first need to let them come close enough. Runners don't get beaten to pulp, but they smell like shit... Panic sweat. 

15 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

De Toro? Yeah, he knew that I was not going to fight then and that guy forced the owner to send the offer anyway. De Toro was a douche. 

Also, if you are not a fan of declining/refusing fights, then maybe you shouldn't have done so twice already just against me. 

Okay, buddy. You're either being deliberately obtuse or actively trying to weasel your way out of this. Let's be real then.

You talked about taking my belt on the forums. As the highest ranked (lmao) contender in the division, you were offered a title shot in order to back it up.

Despite having a massive skill disadvantage overall, and De Toro being a FA I had just picked up, I was cool with that. See, unlike you I'm not an entitled crybaby and don't mind taking tough fights for the hell of it. It is a game, after all.

Either way, you didn't want to fight because you 'wanted to train', even though you already had a huge skill advantage. Again, that would've been fine by me.

What pissed me off, though, is the fact that you DIDN'T DECLINE THE FIGHT OFFER, BUT INSTEAD LET IT HANG FOR AGES. That's bullshit and forces me to change around my sliders and training IN CASE you try to pull one over on me and accept at the last minute.

Then you started yapping about taking my belt again, while hiding behind the org owner's skirts.

You see, Bjorn, this is why I'm not gonna give you a title fight until you stop being a fucking idiot and start accepting fights. This is what you ALWAYS do: You try to weasel your way into fights you have no business getting. Paddy's hype is a complete fabrication and the result of you continuously exploiting something Mike's either been too busy or lazy to fix yet.

Usually I wouldn't mind this, but considering the bullshit you pulled last time I'm not accepting shit against Paddy until he starts actually fighting.

You're probably gonna puke up some wannabe Conor McGregor bullshit like you usually do, and you probably don't realize what you're doing, but I'm not accepting shit against you. I've clearly demonstrated (by accepting the fight once before) that it's not because I'm scared to lose a text fight in MMATycoon. I'm not accepting it because you left the last fight offer hanging instead of declining.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

You know what, I'm gonna be the bigger man here: Aknowledge that you made a bad decision by not accepting or declining, and I'll accept the fight offer. If you try to Paddy it up, though, I won't.

The only reason the offer was not accepted or declined was because you knew damn well that I wanted to train him at that point and you still asked the org owner to send out that fight offer. I always accept and in a very odd occassion that I do not, I do decline right away and explain why. The most likely reason would be that it is against my alliance mate and I don't do that unless a belt is on the line. 

Win your next one that is already booked (against your alliance buddy) and if the fight offer comes for Panic vs Paddy, I will accept again. That is for sure.
If you do not,  that is up to you. 

8 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

The only reason the offer was not accepted or declined was because you knew damn well that I wanted to train him at that point and you still asked the org owner to send out that fight offer. I always accept and in a very odd occassion that I do not, I do decline right away and explain why. The most likely reason would be that it is against my alliance mate and I don't do that unless a belt is on the line. 

Win your next one that is already booked (against your alliance buddy) and if the fight offer comes for Panic vs Paddy, I will accept again. That is for sure.
If you do not,  that is up to you. 

An excellent example of bjorning in the wild here, folks. Have a look at this:

"I did not accept or decline"

"I always accept and in a very odd occassion that I do not, I do decline right away and explain why"

Amazing. You managed to contradict yourself in the very next sentence. You did neither of these things.

" if the fight offer comes for Panic vs Paddy, I will accept again."

But you DIDN'T accept, dude. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

An excellent example of bjorning in the wild here, folks. Have a look at this:

"I did not accept or decline"

"I always accept and in a very odd occassion that I do not, I do decline right away and explain why"

Amazing. You managed to contradict yourself in the very next sentence. You did neither of these things.

" if the fight offer comes for Panic vs Paddy, I will accept again."

But you DIDN'T accept, dude. 

You seem to have overlooked the part where I said that you knew damn well that Paddy was not available for a fight and you still got the org owner to push out the fight offer. 
Bitch move, just so that you can use it a shield to protect Panic for the rest of the time, or so you think. 

Simple, beat your alliance buddy next. The fight offer afterwards will be Panic vs Paddy. 
We will find out then if you will still try to shield your guy from any real challenge or not. 
See you then. 

Just now, bjornmma1 said:

You seem to have overlooked the part where I said that you knew damn well that Paddy was not available for a fight and you still got the org owner to push out the fight offer. 
Bitch move, just so that you can use it a shield to protect Panic for the rest of the time, or so you think. 

Simple, beat your alliance buddy next. The fight offer afterwards will be Panic vs Paddy. 
We will find out then if you will still try to shield your guy from any real challenge or not. 
See you then. 

See you in 4 more fights, buddy.

• Upvote 1

15848838896471.jpg

Never in a million years could I have expected to be this high ranked already at such a young age. 
To be honest, most is thanks to my starpower and not my shown fighting skills, altough that is just a matter of time.
The newspapers know when they see gold and rightfully have given me all the time to shine bright. 
However, time for fighting is approaching quickly now and I'm about to claim what is righfully mine soon enough. 

Since I have been under these bright spotlights for most of my young life already, pressure is on to live up to some very high expectations. If I won't succeed in the end, then I'll be the most gutted person of all envolved. 
Most people, including my manager, have put a shitload of pressure on me by promoting me so much. 
It can only backfire, so it seems, but I'll do anything in my power to prevent that. 
My goal is to become number 1 p4p in my career at some point, as did one of my former team mates, Eyeam Yurmommy. 
If I won't succeed in my lofty goal, I'll be dissapointed, but know there are worse things in life. 
All in all, I just hope to have fun fighting and if that ever stops, then I'll hang up my gloves.

Ush!

2 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Use a brain. He's waiting for this coming weekends winner after having fought this past weekend. Its not hard. I know its hard to wrap your head around fighting more than twice in 10 months

So you do manage the guy who has probably the best shot at beating Paddy and you never mention him on here, instead just blablabla all the time? 

That must be what is classified in a cooking book as a broken down chicken. 

3 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Rofl, the best shot at beating paddy? It wouldnt take much to beat him. And you dont deserve the chance at him, just like you dont deserve the title shot at your org. Keep typing

You always make me smile, I applaud that quality in you. 

Always nagging and complaining, but not having the balls yourself to act accordingly. You have one of the hottest 360k project guys in Paddy his division but kept/keep him hidden from Paddy. You rock, lol.