Sucker Punch Pro Series (Unrestrained) Opens in Sydney

HareRumpler

Hare, I'll talk to the owner of Blaze about a possible 1 fight loan.  But I have a guy at 361k who should be able to take out his 358k future king of 205....  

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=361322

vs

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=358956

What you think?  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Hare, I'll talk to the owner of Blaze about a possible 1 fight loan.  But I have a guy at 361k who should be able to take out his 358k future king of 205....  

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=361322

vs

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=358956

What you think?  

All for it. We can always work out a reciprocal agreement as well so as to not take advantage, so long as the manager involved is cool with it!

• Like 1

"Kiryu, this is not personal. This isn't like that eunuch, Longsun Zhao, and his ventriloquist, Mr. Tanahashi. But you have something I want. You have the belt that rightfully belongs to me. You're fighting a war that began long before Mike Tycoon spit you out of his auto-generated womb, a war you will lose. It is my destiny to be Sucker Punch champion. See you in your nightmares" -The Zhaodiac Killer. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2021 at 8:52 PM, ForwardPressure said:

"Kiryu, this is not personal. This isn't like that eunuch, Longsun Zhao, and his ventriloquist, Mr. Tanahashi. But you have something I want. You have the belt that rightfully belongs to me. You're fighting a war that began long before Mike Tycoon spit you out of his auto-generated womb, a war you will lose. It is my destiny to be Sucker Punch champion. See you in your nightmares" -The Zhaodiac Killer. 

Kiryu- "Psiris, let us be realistic here, If you were meant to have it you would have taken it from Wanderson like I did, but you couldn't do in 4 rounds before being out-struck, what I did in under a minute and a half, or you would have taken it from those children in the division below us against Christiano but again out-struck, what is it 3 strikes and you're out?

You beat Zhao I'll give you that but now your record is inflated, not padded I will make that distinction since they were fair fights, but let's face it you're a 7-5 fighter, your back to back wins put you into a league you weren't ready for and Wanderson did as he does, then you tucked tail to the children's division, couldn't close the deal, and now you're back and AGAIN stepping on Zhao to get to a position you're not ready for. You may be the Zhaodiac killer, but I'm the Dragon of Dojima"

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Oldbones said:

Kiryu- "Psiris, let us be realistic here, If you were meant to have it you would have taken it from Wanderson like I did, but you couldn't do in 4 rounds before being out-struck, what I did in under a minute and a half, or you would have taken it from those children in the division below us against Christiano but again out-struck, what is it 3 strikes and you're out?

You beat Zhao I'll give you that but now your record is inflated, not padded I will make that distinction since they were fair fights, but let's face it you're a 7-5 fighter, your back to back wins put you into a league you weren't ready for and Wanderson did as he does, then you tucked tail to the children's division, couldn't close the deal, and now you're back and AGAIN stepping on Zhao to get to a position you're not ready for. You may be the Zhaodiac killer, but I'm the Dragon of Dojima"

I am going to impregnate you with pain. 

On 9/2/2021 at 8:22 AM, Golden97 said:

I’ve never heard of him , I just looked up Slick Gundrson tho n he looks like noob that couldn’t use the sliders to save his life lol trust me it’s not Vedit, but Is indeed Slick Gunderson that is the garbage, tko’d by a journeyman with such a talented prospect, what a caveman

Duarte was a short-notice fight that we agreed to take for the good of SP. Congrats on winning three fights against those ham-and-eggers though. I'll standby for the other shoe to...

...drop. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/3/2021 at 11:22 AM, ForwardPressure said:

I am going to impregnate you with pain. 

The resolution was so close to my last fight I thought it was a glitch in the matrix til that one jab snuck through, congrats on lasting 15 seconds longer than Machado though but the only thing impregnated here is my bank account with my assured KO of the Night bonus.

15812997724248.png

"The Dragon Of Dojima" Kiryu Kazuma (357607)

10-5-0

Suckerpunch Undisuted Middleweight Champion

Kazuma lands a big uppercut and Fuhren crumbles to the floor! The ref thinks about stopping the fight but Fuhren looks OK. Kazuma waves Fuhren back to his feet!

Fuhren is rocked!
Fuhren has been spending a lot of time sparring his boxing in the run up to the fight, trying to sharpen up those hands and look for a knockout.
The fans in attendance giving it up for the two fighters, who have really let it all hang out in the last minute or so!
Kazuma throws a monster uppercut resembling something out of street fighter but it doesn't land.
Fuhren is still on wobbly legs! Can Kazuma finish him?
Fuhren connects with a good right hand that stumbles Kazuma. Kazuma circles away out of range and recomposes himself.
Fuhren bobbing and weaving nicely... He's ducked under a jab and ducks again but ooooooh! Kazuma comes at him with an uppercut from hell! Fuhren falls to the canvas, unconscious! This one is all over! Oh man, looking at the replay that was right on the button! Fuhren was out before he hit the floor!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Oldbones said:

The resolution was so close to my last fight I thought it was a glitch in the matrix til that one jab snuck through, congrats on lasting 15 seconds longer than Machado though but the only thing impregnated here is my bank account with my assured KO of the Night bonus.

15812997724248.png

"The Dragon Of Dojima" Kiryu Kazuma (357607)

10-5-0

Suckerpunch Undisuted Middleweight Champion

Kazuma lands a big uppercut and Fuhren crumbles to the floor! The ref thinks about stopping the fight but Fuhren looks OK. Kazuma waves Fuhren back to his feet!

Fuhren is rocked!
Fuhren has been spending a lot of time sparring his boxing in the run up to the fight, trying to sharpen up those hands and look for a knockout.
The fans in attendance giving it up for the two fighters, who have really let it all hang out in the last minute or so!
Kazuma throws a monster uppercut resembling something out of street fighter but it doesn't land.
Fuhren is still on wobbly legs! Can Kazuma finish him?
Fuhren connects with a good right hand that stumbles Kazuma. Kazuma circles away out of range and recomposes himself.
Fuhren bobbing and weaving nicely... He's ducked under a jab and ducks again but ooooooh! Kazuma comes at him with an uppercut from hell! Fuhren falls to the canvas, unconscious! This one is all over! Oh man, looking at the replay that was right on the button! Fuhren was out before he hit the floor!

Kiryu went through everyone 185 has to offer in Sucker Punch. He is the rightful champion. The war is over. GG Mattias

• Upvote 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:14 PM, ForwardPressure said:

Kiryu went through everyone 185 has to offer in Sucker Punch. He is the rightful champion. The war is over. GG Mattias

GG, really thought I was going to go 0-4 against Psiris especially after seeing Psiris show 10-5 on my fight prediction.

Well Hare who's next? Or should we let Kiryu enjoy the after party so he can pack on a few lbs and go up a division so he can become Suckerpunch's first champ-champ?

10 minutes ago, Oldbones said:

GG, really thought I was going to go 0-4 against Psiris especially after seeing Psiris show 10-5 on my fight prediction.

Well Hare who's next? Or should we let Kiryu enjoy the after party so he can pack on a few lbs and go up a division so he can become Suckerpunch's first champ-champ?

there are fights coming for you at 185, slow your roll

10-5 aint no cleaning out the division

this is what cleaning out the division looks like

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=351164

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Oldbones said:

5 hours ago, Gator001 said:

there are fights coming for you at 185, slow your roll

10-5 aint no cleaning out the division

this is what cleaning out the division looks like

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=351164

Haha, yep, trust me...as PJ said, you've got guys coming for you after your first title defense!  Granted, I know this has been as clearly communicated in the past couple weeks because work has taken up all my time and usually Donkey would keep us up to date on "next things to come" in his Takeaways...but...Next up is the winner of Filth/Machado!  If Matsuda wins his fight over Patterson, he'll be next in line for a TC battle and possible TS to follow.  If Patterson wins, well, he'll be well on his way to stringing a few together and eventually setting himself up for a title run.  In the meantime, Kuiva has shown a ton of promise and success and with some more grooming could be on the way.  DeAngelo has already made it clear that despite his relative skill levels, he's ready to take on the top guys in the division and if he defeats Zhao there's a good chance he could be the next fight for Matsuda or Patterson, if not one stop before then. Jukassa is also making a few heads turn and could be right up there soon!

Then there are the perennial contenders that at any time could start stringing W's together again and make a run back to the top of the pile...McGuire, Doe, Fuhren, Marka, Blikstein if he can find some consistency of wins. 

There's even my own Zambrano down the line when he matures just a bit more.

This is a stacked division at MW...nobody is secure for long and as soon as you start looking past the rest is when you get taken down!  Hahaha

And yes...as much as I hate to agree with PJ on this one...Sosa over at HFC is exactly what cleaning out a division looks like...and that one hurts given that a couple of my guys were the victims there!  Haha.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1