MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

HA, I must give it to you though. you are pretty good going 10-0 with 25 year olds in restricted orgs. Until you meet the real SLIM SHADY :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=949045

Funny how your main account only ever fought those of my fighters with worthless hiddens and only after they were past their prime as 25 yo:s. That was back in 2018 when I was still in my first year playing.

Bull had a nice run and if you bothered to check his fights you would see it was ALL against other 25yo creations, not a single project youngster violated. It was rather them violating Bull once they felt ready for it, just like that fight you linked. Soo.. you want to take credit for winning that one.. while discrediting me for a 10-0 run against other 25yo creations?

As long as Camara complains you know you are doing something right :thumbup:

• Upvote 8

Funny how your main account only ever fought those of my fighters with worthless hiddens and only after they were past their prime as 25 yo:s. That was back in 2018 when I was still in my first year playing.

Bull had a nice run and if you bothered to check his fights you would see it was ALL against other 25yo creations, not a single project youngster violated. It was rather them violating Bull once they felt ready for it, just like that fight you linked. Soo.. you want to take credit for winning that one.. while discrediting me for a 10-0 run against other 25yo creations?

As long as Camara complains you know you are doing something right :thumbup:

Au contraire ... I legit give you credit for being good at 25 year old in restricted orgs those first 2 years where they are OP.

Even under Grumpy`s 25 yr old QFC system the going rate is 80% , you hit 100% .

This is my onlee account. My powerful frens and I thirst for your Hype, don`t go too far we are coming for youuuuuuuuu

• Downvote 1

Update: My backers want to do 10M bet (each manager, that means 10M you and 10M me tu hai capito?)

Scenario: 5v5 Battle Royale 5 Camaras and friends* vs 5 Convicted

ID: Fair fights, both parties must be Ok with the opponent. I`m sure we will have some lower IDs too as I work 80% w projects and 1 or 2 unrestricted ID

I would really like for us to hold the event in one of the emerging orgs, maybe SMASH or The League. I`m sure they would have no issues holding a nice, Hype rich event but no big deal if not. This is the easiest part.

*I`m busy challenging for top 3 belts so might have some buddies fight on my team and you and your buddies fight for your team ok?

Crap! I was sure I had squeezed in the fine print that if we tie on the 5th fight Camp Camara gets paid.

ARRRRGH

I`m slippin

Regardless, 5 rounds of pure violence incoming !

Trump_07068.jpg-bd996-1226x0-c-default.j

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

For someone with so many POWERFUL backers you sure do cry about money a lot.

Camara is like the boy who cried wolf. Lots of noise but underneath theres just a sad little boy who will shed tears at watching bambi

But remember #rentfree

We all have him in our heads 24/7

LOLOLOLOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Any news from Big Nate / JAG?

He logged in a few days ago but don`t think he checked his messages.

Will give him a few moar days until Trump hits Elite everywhere and message him again.

Must be nice. 350K Puno only 194 points behind Kermit w/ remarkable/remarkable/wonderful/purple primes lol..

Still gonna spank that POTUS ass and it'll make it that more humiliating for ya.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15685172046093.gif

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: Alright POTUS instead of playing musical chairs I had a SERIOUS conversation with Kartila Madan كارتل مدان Goat fuckers and Karter/Archer have been FORCED to take a last minute fight vs some free Hype to clear agenda.

So please sit tight, fight #5 of GREATEST BET EVER Team Camara vs Team Conflicted is 100% Gonna happen in 20-35 days.

Go trane youknowhat to Elite and win us the $$$$ Jordan has been super patient, huge thanks to him as usual.

final.trump_.cover_.jpg?quality=85

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1