MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

So for the newspaper: You decline to fulfill pur 5th fight on the bet?

Stop trying to duck the fight Camara. I'm still waiting on my 500K from Brunson beating the Golden Boy's ass. I love taking money from casuals like you.

I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 00:55:39

quoted to book

Re: I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 00:57:23

cool, easy money

Re: Re: I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 01:02:34

dude serious talk don`t welch on the 5v5 bet you gonna ruin big bets for life if you do (again). we are trying to move big money now that the top 4/5 orgs are under our control and big bets is part of the entire scheme. If 5M is too much we can lower (between us 2) the amount. Say 2M But on the forums (meaning for the public) you cannot welch a second time on our bet The syndicate is going after a few other teams after this first bet, if you don`t come though with our first bet it all falls apart, or even worst you are opening the door to nobody paying their bets. then it all goes to shit. Move Archer to Inferno already and lets fight, fuck it I can do it for 1M even it dont matter, but to the public the bet must be on and there must be a winner and a loser so future bigger bets can be played. Let me know how much $ you can afford and how fast we can get Archer and Trump to fight

Re: Re: Re: I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 01:16:09

stfu I'm gonna smash trump and take my 5 mil back lol. you're the mark.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 01:17:14

ok perfect then. I was about to hire the Castorizer to "collect" from your sorry bunch at a 30% cut. Let`s do this then :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I accepted the Brunson bet 2020-08-02 01:18:59

castor couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag yet alone collect money from a real ninja

• Upvote 3

Stop trying to duck the fight Camara. I'm still waiting on my 500K from Brunson beating the Golden Boy's ass. I love taking money from casuals like you.

quoted to book

cool, easy money

dude serious talk don`t welch on the 5v5 bet you gonna ruin big bets for life if you do (again). we are trying to move big money now that the top 4/5 orgs are under our control and big bets is part of the entire scheme. If 5M is too much we can lower (between us 2) the amount. Say 2M But on the forums (meaning for the public) you cannot welch a second time on our bet The syndicate is going after a few other teams after this first bet, if you don`t come though with our first bet it all falls apart, or even worst you are opening the door to nobody paying their bets. then it all goes to shit. Move Archer to Inferno already and lets fight, fuck it I can do it for 1M even it dont matter, but to the public the bet must be on and there must be a winner and a loser so future bigger bets can be played. Let me know how much $ you can afford and how fast we can get Archer and Trump to fight

ok perfect then. I was about to hire the Castorizer to "collect" from your sorry bunch at a 30% cut. Let`s do this then :)

castor couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag yet alone collect money from a real ninja

100% I lost that Edmen bet.

Let`s book Archer vs Trump and I will send you the money. Or deduct it from my winnings (4.5M) if I beat you again.

Stop dodging already, like I said Trump is a fast learner and your guy will depop before he reaches his max skill cap. Also let`s not pretend like you didn`t welch on 5M on our original bet.

I know you wanna roleplay what you are in real life and that $40 USD (5M Tycoon) actually takes a dent on your Florida lifestyle but you either fight or 100% admit you are dodging me.

• Downvote 1

quoted to book

cool, easy money

If he fail to pay the 5m hit me up and I cover that too. Fair win is a fair win.

Barney I know reading comprehension is not your strong suit but I`m the one trying to book this 5th fight.

He either fights or he welches (again).

are you gonna pay me 5M if he welches too? You can send me 5M and I will gladly pay him his 500k

Like I said, we are tryng to make things fun. If Karter welches on this again he ruins everything. Nobody will want to make big bets ever again.

It`s bad for the game, bad for the forums. I know you are trying to paint me as the bad guy for some butthurt I gave Butch (by the way he dodged me again this week at 350k lol) but it is all documented.

I will actually take your offer though. If Karter doesn`t fight you send me 5M

• Downvote 1

Barney I know reading comprehension is not your strong suit but I`m the one trying to book this 5th fight.

He either fights or he welches (again).

are you gonna pay me 5M if he welches too? You can send me 5M and I will gladly pay him his 500k

Like I said, we are tryng to make things fun. If Karter welches on this again he ruins everything. Nobody will want to make big bets ever again.

It`s bad for the game, bad for the forums. I know you are trying to paint me as the bad guy for some butthurt I gave Butch (by the way he dodged me again this week at 350k lol) but it is all documented.

I will actually take your offer though. If Karter doesn`t fight you send me 5M

- No, if he bail out this one you have powerfull backers.

- Im backing him up exactly so the forum knows there is some back up in case of welchers. Community will back you up. Keep betting.

- It is documented he didnt answer "confirmed" when you tried to raise the bet. Only people that werent a part of that thread (like I was) might fall for that mambo jambo

- Butch is a grown adult and is his own problem. Dunno why you keep bringing his name.

- Also ignoring you here in forum, same as in the game. Having to deal with you its just bad experience overall. If I hold a belt and you are next in line, I will decline the fight. If you are the belt owner and I am next in line, I will also decline the fight. I think its fair enought making this public instead of just between is, if anyone wants to deal with me.

I just dont send you your Island money back when you buy my clothes cause then you would still have the clothes and more money, but just the idea of having your money disgusts me.

Camara is so desperate to get out of this fight it's comical.

Record : 3-1-0 (0)

L - Syn 595 (2018-09-15)
Rocco Marciano vs Mitzi Glozman

W - Syn 617 Pulkkinen vs Tsoko (2019-02-09)
Rocco Marciano vs Mitzi Glozman

W - Madness Armageddon (2020-05-31)
Mohammed Kahn vs Aaron Wolf

W - SFL 01 | Genesis (2020-07-04)
Jeronimo Puno vs Raz Simone

you are my punching bag.

• Upvote 2

HA as if.

I will tell Jordan to keep waiting but you are running out of excuses.

I have back-to-back conference calls now so will stop replying, for those of us employed and in international affairs a huge explosion in Beirut just happened. I suggest some of you reda about it, really sad state of affairs following the massive sonic boom.

Now back to the real wurld.

$$

Black-Lapel-Shadow-Check-Custom-Suit.jpg

• Downvote 2

Both of you idiots are pussyfooting around this fight that should have already happened, this is a big snoozefest :yawn: . KO King? More like Nap King cause this is lame and boring af. Camara being a useless twat who doesn't know how to troll, let alone form words and sentences as usual. Nothing to see here but a bunch of high school kids going back and forth doing the 'hold me back!' motion behind their screens because they're never actually going to do anything

Both of you idiots are pussyfooting around this fight that should have already happened, this is a big snoozefest :yawn: . KO King? More like Nap King cause this is lame and boring af. Camara being a useless twat who doesn't know how to troll, let alone form words and sentences as usual. Nothing to see here but a bunch of high school kids going back and forth doing the 'hold me back!' motion behind their screens because they're never actually going to do anything

images.png

• Upvote 2

HAHAHAHA etc etc etc

6-0 vs Camara since this thing started. Obviously one-sided beatings are boring. Archer beating up Trump will happen asap but I would say indeed move along and if you want to read quality material:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65494

Meanwhile Trump ducked Thiago. Steve ducked Stone. Camara owes me 500K cuz he a casual that took a simpleton bet and he's probably blowing Nate behind the scenes to make sure Archer doesn't get released because he knows my fighter a slow learner.

• Upvote 2

6-1 vs Camara since this thing started. Obviously one-sided beatings are boring. Archer beating up Trump will happen asap but I would say indeed move along and if you want to read quality material:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65494

Meanwhile Trump ducked Thiago. Steve ducked Stone. Camara owes me 500K cuz he a casual that took a simpleton bet and he's probably blowing Nate behind the scenes to make sure Archer doesn't get released because he knows my fighter a slow learner.

Nobody ducked anyone, I have had offers to fight Tong Po and after that Thiago, I declined both because you kept accepting fight after fight and I need to finish our 5v5 before I keep moving Trump up (or down) the ranks. I also want to make other bets but cannot as the money is tied up here.

Jordan has been extra patient each time you have been available but every time you just kept accepting a fight because you think somehow this will give you more time to train. But like I mentioned Trump is young and a faster learner so no matter what he will always have more points that Archer.

You already went through this with Puno when he ran into Kimbo.

You welched on 5M out of this bet the first time and my backers accepted to run it again because it`s laughable amounts for us. We know $40 USD hurt you and you will do anything in your power to either 1) not pay or 2) not pay

This is the exact reason why you never quoted our 500k bet last weekend. this is your character. you probably freeroll people in real life lol.

We all know Nate cancelled the July 25th event so you can easily just hit that "Leave" button and come over to Inferno to finish this bet.

But you prefer to cause all this shit because you cannot afford 5M Tycoon dollars.

So here we are arguing and arguing and we already know you want me to drop the bet so you can save some kind of face but we all know its is just because of $40 USD.

This isn`t the streets homie, no need to save face or whatever "code" you rodents live by.

How many days does it say are left on your Inactivity Clause? Can you at least say that so we can stop stringing Jordan along?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

you've ducked me twice this month already I hope you don't do it a 3rd time that'd be embarrassing

Dude you are not smart enough to pull this reverse psychology shit. It`s cringe to be honest. Google it first HAHAHA

How many days inactivity are we looking at? I am emailing with Jordan as we speak and talking about this subject. He won`t book me any more fights because we won`t let you use me declining said fights to welch out of this bet.

• Downvote 4

been too busy fucking hoes and getting MONEY to notice I could leave the contract LMFAO

ARCHER IS FREE

I also want to make other bets but cannot as the money is tied up here.

there's gonna be no money left after our fight now pay up the 500k before I send castor HAHA chump

want my 500K paid in advance. big bills. maybe even a 50K tip for the late fee. IRL you woulda been tied up days ago

and you should apologize to the public for can crushing/hype farming in your own org it's pathetic

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=969163

^^^ Camara 7-3 vs 2-4 can

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1003496

^^^ hype steal vs chinless scrub

Camara 5-1 vs 5-8: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=971885

10-8 Bubble Butt with 7 TKO losses: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=336668

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=984856 & http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=979119

^^^ no surprise, 2 fed to Camara's fighters:

oh dude you are championship material

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=979117

^^ Camara once again feeding Island hype 28 year old to his 21 year old fighter (who went 5-0 in his org crushing cans)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=344991

^^^ you fed this fighter to blake twice and yourself.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=988836

^^^ 11-3 vs 3-3 lmao Camara fighting the cream of the crop

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=346194

^^ beat up this tuna can a couple times

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1000780

^^ Camara 16-2 vs 14-9 tuna can

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1001416

^^ Camara 8-3 vs 9-8

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1001405

^^ Camara 5-2 vs 4-6

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1003944

^^ 20-5-1 vs 11-8

you owe a lot of people a public apology for being a little cbomb. such a beta move. can crushing and hype farming in own org in 2020. maybe 2016. HAHA trash

• Upvote 12