MMATycoon Court: Karter vs Camara

Rambo

Judge, Jury, Executioner  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Karter owe Camara 5 mil?

• Yes
    • No
    • Tycoon Rap Battle

Karter walks over to the dressing room where Trump is warming up for his fight. Secret service fled at the sight of the GOAT.

Karter knocks and opens the door. Camara stands up and wipes his stash. Trump appears at full morale and full of energy.

Karter closes the door and returns to his waiting room shaking his head.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

15685172046093.gif

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=330872

Yes, the POTUS himself !

He challenges your 330k warrior:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w30.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=332331

I suggest Trump gains a few lbs and Kermit sheds a few and we meet at 205?

What do you think? Similar ID, both well trained? Let me know.

Trump showed up at 203, never gained a lb, and Archer showed up overweight, coincidentally gassed in 60 seconds. I wonder if I can finesse my way out this bet off this technicality. Let me go to the review board.

Review board says....

STAY TUNED

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15085530571140.png 15685172046093.gif

Jet sent for $1

Dishonest as Fuck: We would like to say a few things now that all is said and done:

1- I want to thank my MYSTERIOUS backers for rolling this 5M again. After you only paid 5M out of the original 10M from our last bet (this thread basically) I did not think they owuld back me but they did and I am happy to repay them with entertainment.

2- I want to thank Folioli for taking that prep fight vs Trump a few weeks back. I needed to 100% test his new strategy and skills and Giuseppe presented a great challenge and let me gage exactly what adjustments needed to be done before going into fight #5

3- I want to thank the POTUS for letting him manage him brilliantly and for the efforts he is making in `Murica in 2020. I have no doubt that this bet is only the beginning on another prosperous 4 years in the greatest nation in the planet!

4- Karma is a bitch Karter. You shouldn`t welch in bets. It is rare these days that I take the time to train a fighter properly and set sliders carefully, let alone consult with my POWERFUL frens before a fight but you really brought the ... best? out of me on this one. I guess I have to thank you in a weird way for lighting up my competitive fires :)

5- Last but not least, we at Camp Camara want to thank Jordan and Inferno for their infinite patience. We did it !

This is beautiful, the Tri-Champ once again absolutely dominates a #1 P4P manager to win these same 5M once again for the COALLITION OF DOOM !

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1018250

Oh and never forget peeps

#heritaage

#rideordiiiebitch

tenor.gif?itemid=7202073

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I vastly over-estimated my spar bot. Never a good excuse to lose to a bum like you, it took a substantial mismatch for you to get a win:

Sensational/Remarkable/Elite/Purple (all losses via KO)

vs

Elite/Sensational/Sensational/Brown

it was such a mismatch I gained manager hype just from accepting it. The King still sits on his throne.

AND STILLL #1

:thankyou: :winner:

Camara 101: when can crushing at your org goes wrong

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1000780

• Upvote 2

Karter, if you wanna be a good sport and actually pay your full bet (from this and last time)...

Bank $10,496,580.03

I will accept 5M and a will give a GENEROUS 5M donation (from your account) to a charity of the forum`s choosing

we can also donate it for a HUGE tourney ! 365k doesnt even have an org and 370k is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away, we can do some good with your previous welchings.

I'd like to blame this loss on Team Dave collapsing before fight night. Instead of setting sliders, I've had to coddle G Wad in discord for the last 24 hours over the easy wins he was all but guaranteed until Dave unprofessionally cancelled the events.

All part of a master plan executed by Dave, Camara, and I.

To be fair I should of won in the clinch. He just beat me to the punch, so fair play. Archer spent a lot of time practicing his judo throws with Ronda Rousey but he caught chlamydia from her clam right before Team Dave collapsed and it really just all went down hill from there. We also think the pbp text reveal it was a slightly early stoppage.

I'm confident enough to bet 5 million on the rematch, so Archer can't be my worst fighter... just my slowest :pootling:

and again, to be fair. I initiated clinch. Gonna show tycoon difference 5 lbs at LHW makes. I'm pretty confident in Archer's ability to suplex Trump into next week and skull fuck his face harder than the gladiator in the HFC logo.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1597198674HFCLogo_WhiteBG.png

preview of Archer vs Trump 2

Go to sleep man, all that nasty, cheap shake you smoke is messing up with your brain.

Not many people beat Camp Camara in the Clinch. I`m from the Grumpy school of Clinch-Rape , fanbois make T-shirts about our exploits :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1591216431clinch.png

I dedicate this win and this series to the Master !

And now that I got my Sexxxorz On I`m gonna smoke me a nice blunt and then go to sleep dreaming of Pointy Elbows :) like my girlfriend`s lolol

hawaiian-dutch-1.jpg

KXO9jgn.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Those elbows though.

I'll pummel your fighter for the freebie. SMASH, Inferno, Pulse, Panda Fights, A&E (oh wait...) pick the org of your choice. I'd probably even take him to the garbage dump you run for 1 free fight.

Will bet up to 5 mil on the rematch. 3 rounds, 5 rounds, 3 mins, 5 mins, idgaf. easy win imo. Or I'll just hunt his ass down in 6-9 months when Archer maxes out.

• Upvote 2

I think I need to reopen the gym once all these riots have ended.

Yeah definitely after the riots otherwise Antifa will burn it to the ground.

You are looking healthy.

This COVID has been really good to me also. Had so many nagging injuries that healed and have discovered camping and made a killing on a few side businesses (reselling gym equipment, outdoor stuff, etc.)

Everyone here in Canada is crazy about redoing their backyards and will spend RIDICULOUS amounts for stuff that is so simple to assemble. But anything slightly more complicated than assembling an IKEA desk and they panic lol

Easier money than taking it from karter $$$ HAHHAHAHHA