SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

On 8/29/2021 at 12:27 PM, MasterLeader said:

I’m not sure where this is coming from, but imma set the facts straight.

Some dumbass who took over an org I was in (I think California MMA) decided to release one of my fighters because he wasn’t good enough for the org supposedly, so I kindly asked them to remove all my fighters.

Following that, I spoke to JW who said he had an org that would accommodate them.

I’ll admit it was convenient timing though

That’s literally all that happened ?

EDIT - Following a chat with Alfred, turns out the dumbass was Biro. He was very polite in hindsight, but also a dumbass so I am sort of sorry for calling him a dumbass (if he’s here)

On 8/29/2021 at 12:27 PM, MasterLeader said:

I’m not sure where this is coming from, but imma set the facts straight.

Some dumbass who took over an org I was in (I think California MMA) decided to release one of my fighters because he wasn’t good enough for the org supposedly, so I kindly asked them to remove all my fighters.

Following that, I spoke to JW who said he had an org that would accommodate them.

I’ll admit it was convenient timing though

That’s literally all that happened ?

EDIT - Following a chat with Alfred, turns out the dumbass was Biro. He was very polite in hindsight, but also a dumbass so I am sort of sorry for calling him a dumbass (if he’s here)

Fair enough guess I'm wrong on it being intentional. But then why lie and talk shit about me and my org at the time (ALPHA-1)? I never had any of you fighters signed to SMASH/ALPHA-1. 

Also when I bought Cali no multi was running it, Biro, Jimmy Normal and Logan Heath (aka AJ Hendo). All very real people with real accounts who were try hard to run a feeder org. I don't agree with how biro handled the roster but I don't feel that warrented everything that followed from you and your boys.

Multiple multi accusations, poaching accusations and a bunch of other shit for no reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

Fair enough guess I'm wrong on it being intentional. But then why lie and talk shit about me and my org at the time (ALPHA-1)? I never had any of you fighters signed to SMASH/ALPHA-1. 

Also when I bought Cali no multi was running it, Biro, Jimmy Normal and Logan Heath (aka AJ Hendo). All very real people with real accounts who were try hard to run a feeder org. I don't agree with how biro handled the roster but I don't feel that warrented everything that followed from you and your boys.

Multiple multi accusations, poaching accusations and a bunch of other shit for no reason.

unknown-9.png

It = CMMA

Case closed

EDIT - Case temporarily reopened, you see the “i pulled all my fighters out of it”? That proves my point which was that I pulled my fighters out before I moved them to Hardman’s org - he didn’t do any poaching, they were already free agents

Case re-closed

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

It = CMMA

Case closed

EDIT - Case temporarily reopened, you see the “i pulled all my fighters out of it”? That proves my point which was that I pulled my fighters out before I moved them to Hardman’s org - he didn’t do any poaching, they were already free agents

Case re-closed

10 hours ago, Icon73 said:

unknown-9.png

Pretty sure that was chat within alliance group, not sure who fed you that  But yes, we did think it was a multi.  And i came to you with this and you told me it was an old manager who reactivated his account in your alliance and that he was referred to you by Scotty.  So at that point, I stopped that accusation and relayed the info to my alliance.  I don't know where you're from, but I still believe in Freedom of Speech.  And in a private chat channel, it is what it is.  But, just to clear the record, I took your word for saying he was a returning manager referred by Scotty and I let it go at that.  No public accusation was ever made in that regard. 

Exclusive testimonial by SFL-shackled Lukasz 'Wally' Wolek.

14133286055783.jpg
Lukasz "Wally" Wolek

Where is Wally...?
I'm to be found in the Gulag that is called SFL

Why? 
Dissagreeing with the 'great leader', who forced me to sign a contract and then put shackles around my wrists and ankles. 

Do you ever feel alone?
No. Four more of my training partners are here and we play H.O.R.S.E often. 
It is basically shooting basketballs and when you miss, you get a letter (in order of the words horse). First one who gets to 'E' lost the game. Makes for a great workout, ideal for the five of us.

Does having been forced into a strangulating contract feel like the worst thing that happened to you ever?
Depends. I would like to go elsewhere, perhaps the Bahamas or something similar, but on the other hand, I'm here with my best buddies.Best part by far however is that Corrupt Kunt can't get any worth out of our slave contracts, as none of us will perform for his slave organisation, ever. So all in all, we are having a big laugh and who knows, maybe more of us will follow and a big part of his roster will be laughing slaves.

Jpi9CvA.gif

• Upvote 7

On 9/2/2021 at 5:50 AM, bjornmma1 said:

Exclusive testimonial by SFL-shackled Lukasz 'Wally' Wolek.

14133286055783.jpg
Lukasz "Wally" Wolek

Where is Wally...?
I'm to be found in the Gulag that is called SFL

Why? 
Dissagreeing with the 'great leader', who forced me to sign a contract and then put shackles around my wrists and ankles. 

Do you ever feel alone?
No. Four more of my training partners are here and we play H.O.R.S.E often. 
It is basically shooting basketballs and when you miss, you get a letter (in order of the words horse). First one who gets to 'E' lost the game. Makes for a great workout, ideal for the five of us.

Does having been forced into a strangulating contract feel like the worst thing that happened to you ever?
Depends. I would like to go elsewhere, perhaps the Bahamas or something similar, but on the other hand, I'm here with my best buddies.Best part by far however is that Corrupt Kunt can't get any worth out of our slave contracts, as none of us will perform for his slave organisation, ever. So all in all, we are having a big laugh and who knows, maybe more of us will follow and a big part of his roster will be laughing slaves.

Jpi9CvA.gif

let's be real, most of this is code for gay butt sex. we know what happens when you throw belgiums in the Gulag. somebody's getting bjorned.

52 minutes ago, Rambo said:

let's be real, most of this is code for gay butt sex. we know what happens when you throw belgiums in the Gulag. somebody's getting bjorned.

14133286055783.jpg
Lukasz "Wally" Wolek

Well since SFL is your slave camp, you should know best. Don't you have some more guys to send here, we want to play soccer, but are short on a decent goalie. 

• 2 weeks later...

SFL is a beautiful org. with beautiful fighters and managers with a heart of gold and balls of lions.

then there is bjorn. let us take a moment to appreciate his ability to remain in the Gulag instead of fighting/buying out his contracts. When complaining to Mike doesn't work in a private capacity — Bjorn ran out of lotion — he decides to bash him on the forums in a passive aggressive manner, desperate for his pleas of mercy to be heard.

You bjorned Mike once before, and the King told you what it was this time. You should've heeded the King's call, knowing he was a mighty King and a man of his word, rather than converting to Mike-ism seeking divine intervention.

It's often then men behind bars turn to higher powers in times of need, loneliness, and despair, but Mike-ism can't save you from being a cbomb.

Bravo Belgium friend, bravo. You truly have figured out how to escape the gulag.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
text, anyway.

At the end of 2021 the SFL will be announcing awards for Fighter of the Year, Fight of the Year, Knockout of the Year, and Sub of the Year. The recipients will be receiving a custom trophy and 100K deposited into their manager accounts. If we were hosting a "Manager of the Year" it'd be down to Randall, TJ, and Bjorn. They manage the most fighters under contract atm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3