RozzaD

That was bloody hilarious Gwad lol well played m8... Love how you made me sound like groundskeeper Willie as well, in reality I sadly lack the strong Scottish accent :(

Props to you for finding the original Monsieur LeBaron lol

tenor.gif

Thanks mate! I'm not saying I endorse the idea that Rory is a girls name, I just always liked the joke lol

• Upvote 2

I check this thread from time to time regretting I didn't join. Was thinking I barely have time care properly for my fighters as it is so should not go create new ones.. and was probably right, but still, this will be good.

Come on bruv

By now we all know by know you don`t want none of this creation stuff lolol

this reminds me of my uncle Tyrell, my uncle Tyrell would get drunk at parties and then pull the fake "Hold me back"

He would basically try to pick a fight with a much legit/bigger guy, then run up behind random people and start screaming "Hold me baCK!" , but ain`t nobody holding him back, as soon as that person would move to let him pass he would move behind somebody else lol

Oh good times :) My uncle Tyrell don`t drink no more, he once got so drunk about 3 years ago and got off at the wrong bus stop. He almost froze to death looking for his house all drunk and shit, a nice white couple found him almost frozen (February in Canada, good timez) and somehow took him home.

Since then his wife don`t let him drink no more, hell since then his wife don`t let him come out no more PERiOD HAHAHA

Gotta love family :)

Found a Gif of Mac lol :

5473099-6074433437-giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<random drivel easily proved false if you look it up as usual>

We got such a lovely little online community here, complete with village fool and all. I probably shouldn't tell you but I started to enjoy your attempts to grasp for any little straw to dip in mud and throw at me. So please keep at it, but not in this thread. Maybe you can uncover some of my 7 multi accounts or something more interesting next time?

We got such a lovely little online community here, complete with village fool and all. I probably shouldn't tell you but I started to enjoy your attempts to grasp for any little straw to dip in mud and throw at me. So please keep at it, but not in this thread. Maybe you can uncover some of my 7 multi accounts or something more interesting next time?

200.gif

• Upvote 1

Aight I made some videos that I have no idea how to upload properly and somehow turned out to be shite quality but here we fuckin go m8s

Draft Dodgers vs Hell's Kitchen Impalers

Don Under vs Gwad and his merry men II

Pug Uglies vs NYC Warthogs

PS Forgive my for the annoying horns every pick and NFL background music lol

• Upvote 3

You had a perfectly good opponent waiting for Slammy (who is barely top 500th P4P) at CEC (Runt`s guy)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=332097

but instead of fighting him you stalled and with the excuse of only accepting a top 800 ranked opponent you went and got yourself a fight vs the 25th ranked fighter.

This story is old as time, as long as you lose to guys so far ahead in the rankings you will barely drop from the rankings, rinse and repeat.

People ask what kills the game and it is this manipulation of the game and the rankings. You want to know why non VIP managers come out on droves to vote for the people`s champ, the Tri-Champ come award season, balls.. big hairy balls:

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=330872&fidb=326193

Another reason why I`m here once again risking my Hype, ranking and record and you are on the bleechers.

fuck yeah !

The Impalers are getting ready to IMPALE !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You had a perfectly good opponent waiting for Slammy (who is barely top 500th P4P) at CEC (Runt`s guy)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=332097

but instead of fighting him you stalled and with the excuse of only accepting a top 800 ranked opponent you went and got yourself a fight vs the 25th ranked fighter.

This story is old as time, as long as you lose to guys so far ahead in the rankings you will barely drop from the rankings, rinse and repeat.

People ask what kills the game and it is this manipulation of the game and the rankings. You want to know why non VIP managers come out on droves to vote for the people`s champ, the Tri-Champ come award season, balls.. big hairy balls:

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=330872&fidb=326193

Another reason why I`m here once again risking my Hype, ranking and record and you are on the bleechers.

fuck yeah !

The Impalers are getting ready to IMPALE !

Someone told you that about Slammy? Or you just "draw conclusions" here? Would be happy for jsdaugh to release all communication I had with him about Slammy to the public and prove you a liar once more if anyone cares. Have been trying to get him fights since JAG went inactive and don't give a shit about his hype meter.

Mr tri-champ of lying, cheating & trolling, please go make a new thread and list my game-killing crimes there instead and I'll be happy to answer for my sins.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone told you that about Slammy? Or you just "draw conclusions" here? Would be happy for jsdaugh to release all communication I had with him about Slammy to the public and prove you a liar once more if anyone cares. Have been trying to get him fights since JAG went inactive and don't give a shit about his hype meter.

Mr tri-champ of lying, cheating & trolling, please go make a new thread and list my game-killing crimes there instead and I'll be happy to answer for my sins.

Lol no proof needed on him being a liar and a cheater. People know :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1