The 2021 Alliance World Championships

Alfred

32 minutes ago, Jackking said:

Kudos KBW ?,  very impressive performance in the entire tourney, capped off with a sweep of us in the semis.  

The creation pts/build strategy that the whole team used was smart, and you've got a team of very highly ranked and talented managers. 

Don, I was screaming at my PC when Omer "dropped back for a leg" from top position near the beginning of the 3rd round!  I knew that would clinch the final round for Bofur.  Bofur had masterful ground control in our 2 fights;  very well done.

Good luck in the finals.  

Yuck. Don't encourage them. You'll give them all big heads. Game would be practically unplayable if they ended up winning. Of course they won't but still....

• Upvote 1

1610070506banner%202.gif

THE FINAL UPDATE

Just one more event to go folks and we will be crowning our 2021 Alliance World Champions

The Round 7 results have now been updated on the front page but I'll admit the entry is getting a little large and hard to follow at this point, even for myself.

We have now placed all teams from 15th up to 9th with this final upcoming round to decide 8th up until first place. 

The results are as follows as well as the final showdowns for the finals. 

15th - The Guardians

14th - ACME 2

13th - Legion of Doom (Beat ACME 2 in the bottom place finals just now)

12th - ACME 1

11th - Limitless

10th - Team Panda

9th - Naughtly Crew 3 (Beat Team Panda in the middle phase finals just now)

All fighters from the above teams have now completed their contracted fights and will be released if they haven't been already

The final match ups for the GRAND FINALS are as follows...

To crown the 2021 Alliance World Championship Winners

Keyboard Warriors vs. Naughtly Crew 1

To Decide 3rd & 4th Place

The Stepdads vs. YABAI

To Decide 5th & 6th Place

Syndicate vs. FinnFighters

To Decide 7th & 8th Place

Naughtly Crew 2 vs. Convicted Inc

All fighters from the above teams will be sent their final match ups for the tournament

After event report to come shortly as well as a pre-finals write up a little after that. 

7 minutes ago, imcool said:

Good win Naughtly Crew.  Just like we beat those Convicted bags of dust via a technicality, you guys did the same to us.  Fuck you Billy and Squid for your no-chin punching bags!!!!

Thats payback against squiid and his motherfucker granite chin Sean Dickinson fucking me up at HardcoreFC. MWA HA HA HA

BTW thank you.

I believe this finals we just SNABBED and a (hopefuly) long season at pyramid div1 now will show how the Crew is here to stay at the very top of Tycoon alliances (albeit at a grim time for top managers activity... sadly)

3 hours ago, imcool said:

Good win Naughtly Crew.  Just like we beat those Convicted bags of dust via a technicality, you guys did the same to us.  Fuck you Billy and Squid for your no-chin punching bags!!!!

Don't forget no confidence and slow learner as well! 

Congrats finalists and thanks Alfred for a cracking tournament.

• Upvote 3

AT-Meme7-Doors.png

Seems like we're getting the Naughtly Crew hattrick after all :)

And, on a side note, Naughtly Crew 1's tourney progress has been like from a shounen manga, where they got into the finals bracket in the skin of their teeth, then keep winning underdog matches in the narrowest way possible, and are about too fight in the finals against the big bad villain who has been steamrolling through the tourney.

Unlike in a story though, the path of Naughtly Crew will end with a crushing defeat.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Jackking said:

Kudos KBW ?,  very impressive performance in the entire tourney, capped off with a sweep of us in the semis.  

The creation pts/build strategy that the whole team used was smart, and you've got a team of very highly ranked and talented managers. 

Don, I was screaming at my PC when Omer "dropped back for a leg" from top position near the beginning of the 3rd round!  I knew that would clinch the final round for Bofur.  Bofur had masterful ground control in our 2 fights;  very well done.

Good luck in the finals.  

Thank you!

And that was a hell of a close fight - I almost fell from the chair at the "There's a bit of a scramble here and now Demirci is on top in guard." since that was how you won the 2nd round, and then I got the exact same line in the 3rd and got really nervous.

18 hours ago, Alfred said:

1610070506banner%202.gif

THE FINAL UPDATE

Just one more event to go folks and we will be crowning our 2021 Alliance World Champions

The Round 7 results have now been updated on the front page but I'll admit the entry is getting a little large and hard to follow at this point, even for myself.

We have now placed all teams from 15th up to 9th with this final upcoming round to decide 8th up until first place. 

The results are as follows as well as the final showdowns for the finals. 

15th - The Guardians

14th - ACME 2

13th - Legion of Doom (Beat ACME 2 in the bottom place finals just now)

12th - ACME 1

11th - Limitless

10th - Team Panda

9th - Naughtly Crew 3 (Beat Team Panda in the middle phase finals just now)

All fighters from the above teams have now completed their contracted fights and will be released if they haven't been already

The final match ups for the GRAND FINALS are as follows...

To crown the 2021 Alliance World Championship Winners

Keyboard Warriors vs. Naughtly Crew 1

To Decide 3rd & 4th Place

The Stepdads vs. YABAI

To Decide 5th & 6th Place

Syndicate vs. FinnFighters

To Decide 7th & 8th Place

Naughtly Crew 2 vs. Convicted Inc

All fighters from the above teams will be sent their final match ups for the tournament

After event report to come shortly as well as a pre-finals write up a little after that. 

Seriously? Is this all the write up? What the fuck is this garbage?

O4GS.gif

1 minute ago, barney said:

Seriously? Is this all the write up? What the fuck is this garbage?

O4GS.gif

I know you struggle with more than three or four words in a row but if carefully check again, you will see that I said write ups are incoming.

I was torn about who I wanted to win the finals but now my mind is made up.

• Upvote 6

31 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I know you struggle with more than three or four words in a row but if carefully check again, you will see that I said write ups are incoming.

200.gif

On 6/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, Alfred said:

"I know you struggle" "write ups are coming"
2 years later

"write ups still cooming"

222c0b3d61f11d021c7f77127126d721.gif

tumblr_om0yry7qQe1uxzw86o1_1280.gif