Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King

1 hour ago, gwad12345 said:

I'm just concerned about the real world ramifications of Camara no longer having an outlet to express his male anal rape fantasies.

Probably finger bang himself in front of the mirror and share it at his ONLYFANGS

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, TheBuster said:

Honestly I've never been a big fan of naming fighters after any irl people, I perfer just making up some new people. That's part of the fun in my own opinion.

Well, the naming policy clearly states not to do that.  So many people violate that rule it's nuts.  But once Mike warns you and tells you not to do it, I have no problem with a ban or deletion following it.  Especially if it's a racially fueled hate related name.  lol 

Oh well, it is what it is.  I won't miss Camara, just want know he wasn't deleted without just cause.  So if he was warned ( like after the Floyd avatar last year) then I have no problem with it at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

Chauvin commited unintentional murder (what he was convicted on) compared to a serial killer that likely tortured and murdered many people. Yeah what those Serial Killers did was worse.

Comparing murderers by level of their wrongdoing is a *questionable* way of looking at it, to put it mildly.

There's definitely something to be said about not linking murderers but the issue at hand isn't just "Chauvin killed someone and we shouldn't name fighters after him" it's that the nature of his crime evokes a lot of racial and political sentiments, some of which are pretty horrific. Just take a look at what pol on 4chan has to say about this.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, zackmartin11 said:

Chauvin commited unintentional murder (what he was convicted on) compared to a serial killer that likely tortured and murdered many people. Yeah what those Serial Killers did was worse.

This is quickly becoming an "I'm not touching that one with a 10 foot pole" type of debates now lol.

Obviously killing 30+ women like Ted Bundy did and doing horrific things to their bodies afterward is definitely worse than the Floyd case. But that is just the act itself, one is a worldwide social issue and the other... Well, no one who kills 30 white women is getting away with it. The social issue here(and how fresh it is, most of the famous serial killers are from the 60s-90s) is what actually makes the Chauvin and Floyd names worse. No one is getting triggered by having to fight John Wayne Gacy.

That being said, everyone is wayy to sensitive nowadays it's.. just so sad. If you're getting emotional about a fighter's name on a obscure MMA browser game... I suggest counseling.

Camara though, since it's his thread... Should of been banned 10x over though so who cares what the reason was. The owner warned him, he did it again... that's it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/23/2021 at 5:43 PM, barney said:

Someone has been spamming the name "OJ Simpson" and some OJ avatars tho. Where do we draw the line?

IDK. I have no problem with OJ Simpson fighters and avatars I find those funny. George Floyd and Derek Chauvin though that's bad taste and shouldn't really be allowed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/23/2021 at 2:43 PM, barney said:

Someone has been spamming the name "OJ Simpson" and some OJ avatars tho. Where do we draw the line?

If it's been over 20 year's since it happened, it's okay to talk about it and laugh about it, haven't you ever seen south park? The 9/11 Jokes should be Pouring through the media any minute now!

• Like 1