Petition to strip Pekka Toivonen as the p4p #1 fighter in the game.

Alfred

Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pekka be stripped for his flagrant abuse of the tycoon times

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

He posted an editorial in the last edition to cover up the track (or so he hoped) of the fighter profile article that he posted in the Times on the 30th of April, that got his fighter to the top p4p spot by writing. 

So this isn't the first time he's done it? After all the curfuffle caused with the old org and it's owner as well. Hypocrisy at it's finest. 

4 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

I believe Pekka should keep the hype but that in return Patty should vault to #1 immediately. That would be justice.

I know you're making a joke but you're missing a very serious point. This isn't just about the hype gained through Tycoon Tools editorials. This is about the fact that Freako Simp knowingly abused it in order to undeservingly get his fighter to the much coveted #1 p4p fighter position. That's not a small thing. You get a MMATycoon Manager Trophy for that. I shouldn't be surprised that you'd condone this. You are one of the chief old timer bullys. Like one of those mean girls in movies that stands next to your pals with a bitchy smirk on your face. 

4 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

I'd share my opinion but I'm dead to Alfred ??

You're not dead to me. You are just getting grossly outbid by the other island org. For too long my fighters have scrapped by on cans of tuna and dried pasta and barely being able to afford their gym fees. They were given a chance at the good life and they took it. You surely can't blame them for that?

Also, as you didn't share your opinion, this comment is off topic. Please don't make me give you a warning for spamming forum threads with irrelevant content. I'm a mod you know. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

I know you're making a joke but you're missing a very serious point. This isn't just about the hype gained through Tycoon Tools editorials. This is about the fact that Freako Simp knowingly abused it in order to undeservingly get his fighter to the much coveted #1 p4p fighter position. That's not a small thing. You get a MMATycoon Manager Trophy for that. I shouldn't be surprised that you'd condone this. You are one of the chief old timer bullys. Like one of those mean girls in movies that stands next to your pals with a bitchy smirk on your face. 

Gonna need a minute. I need to ask Chuck if it's OK to not treat you with respect before I reply.

• Upvote 1

Fear not this has been reported to Convicted complaints department where Manne will be audited against our strict codes of conduct, ethical, discrimination and corporate social responsibility policies.

Unfortunately our service standards have been impeded of late due In no small part to Chairman Karters frequent and lengthy incarcerations, however rest assured, as a thorough and ‘impartial’ investigation has already begun.

convicted 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Steel said:

Fear not this has been reported to Convicted complaints department where Manne will be audited against our strict codes of conduct, ethical, discrimination and corporate social responsibility policies.

Unfortunately our service standards have been impeded of late due In no small part to Chairman Karters frequent and lengthy incarcerations, however rest assured, as a thorough and ‘impartial’ investigation has already begun.

convicted 

With Grand Wizard Chris Karter guiding your collective moral compass then it's no small surprise that the rest of you act the way you do. I suppose it might be something if you were actively policing your own like we do over in Naughty Crew but I would probably feel better if a more active and social member of you group like Lance Templeton were at the helm rather than a part timer such as yourself. 

The polls have been open for a day now and must say I am disappointed. Either some of you really don't grasp the seriousness of what has transpired that or you simply condone the despicable act in it's entirety. The p4p #1 fighter was the last untainted achievement in the game. Now that Freako has done what he has done, there is nothing left and we might as well all pack up and go home. The tycoon end of year awards are now a shambles with the failed committee experiment and so you can't even rely on justice being done there anymore (please tell me how a man can put on numerous tournaments throughout the year, one of which was the largest the game has ever seen and awarded 1 years VIP and yet someone else can come in, half ass a tournament and quit halfway through and still end up winning? Oh yeah, belong to one of the mean girl alliances that's how. And FYI, the manager in question doesn't even play the game anymore. Just wrong if you ask me and there will be no committee this year if I have anything to do with it)

If Freako gets a trophy out of this, there will be hell to pay. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alfred said:

With Grand Wizard Chris Karter guiding your collective moral compass then it's no small surprise that the rest of you act the way you do. I suppose it might be something if you were actively policing your own like we do over in Naughty Crew but I would probably feel better if a more active and social member of you group like Lance Templeton were at the helm rather than a part timer such as yourself. 

The polls have been open for a day now and must say I am disappointed. Either some of you really don't grasp the seriousness of what has transpired that or you simply condone the despicable act in it's entirety. The p4p #1 fighter was the last untainted achievement in the game. Now that Freako has done what he has done, there is nothing left and we might as well all pack up and go home. The tycoon end of year awards are now a shambles with the failed committee experiment and so you can't even rely on justice being done there anymore (please tell me how a man can put on numerous tournaments throughout the year, one of which was the largest the game has ever seen and awarded 1 years VIP and yet someone else can come in, half ass a tournament and quit halfway through and still end up winning? Oh yeah, belong to one of the mean girl alliances that's how. And FYI, the manager in question doesn't even play the game anymore. Just wrong if you ask me and there will be no committee this year if I have anything to do with it)

Those sure are some harsh words for fight character, 185 lbs fighter, and overall fighter of the year 2021, Pekka "Punchmaster General" Toivonen.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Convicted are an institution and have been a shining beacon of excellence for many years. With that success, quite naturally there comes bitterness and resentment but with Karter at the helm we’ve overcome petty jealousies and led from the front throughout.

Only recently through the portal of the SFL, Convicted, with its partners in other established alliances ‘saved’ multiple failing orgs for the betterment of Tycoon. 

While we are prepared to take your word for it that the Naughty crew self regulate its members, it’s important to get the magnitude of an alliance into context.

While the Naughty boys is alliance few have heard of, (we had to ask around to find out who you were, took a while too) Convicted is an institution.

We will in due course discuss this with Manne but for now we would ask that everyone toast the absolutely outstanding career of Pekka, maybe the 185lb GOAT?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

//

The polls have been open for a day now and must say I am disappointed. Either some of you really don't grasp the seriousness of what has transpired that or you simply condone the despicable act in it's entirety. The p4p #1 fighter was the last untainted achievement in the game. Now that Freako has done what he has done, there is nothing left and we might as well all pack up and go home. //

Does the result of the poll even matter? I mean, in the end, it is up to Mike to decide what to do with Manne exploiting the exact loophole that he cried out about (but on a much bigger/ more important scale). And don't we all know already that he won't do anything about it? 

I understand that you don't like it one bit that he got the number 1 p4p-trophy (yes, he got a trophy out of it) by writing himself to the top p4p-spot.
Me personally, I don't like it either, but I find it ironically funny and nearly amusing.
By getting Pekka to the top p4p-spot by writing for hype, he got a trophy for doing exactly what he condemned so much. 
Even more important, he largely tarnished Pekka his great career in doing so, therefore shooting himself in the foot more than anything. 
So basically my point is that by doing what he did, he punished himself and even a clown like him should therefore regret already what he did (not that he will admit that). 

24 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Does the result of the poll even matter? I mean, in the end, it is up to Mike to decide what to do with Manne exploiting the exact loophole that he cried out about (but on a much bigger/ more important scale). And don't we all know already that he won't do anything about it? 

I understand that you don't like it one bit that he got the number 1 p4p-trophy (yes, he got a trophy out of it) by writing himself to the top p4p-spot.
Me personally, I don't like it either, but I find it ironically funny and nearly amusing.
By getting Pekka to the top p4p-spot by writing for hype, he got a trophy for doing exactly what he condemned so much. 
Even more important, he largely tarnished Pekka his great career in doing so, therefore shooting himself in the foot more than anything. 
So basically my point is that by doing what he did, he punished himself and even a clown like him should therefore regret already what he did (not that he will admit that). 

I've never been more proud of anything I've ever done in this game than this farce tbh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3