League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

In our first shot at a 3 hour PPV you guys killed it and the little fake fans ate it all up!  Great work this week guys, a number of fighters broke their goose eggs, and for the record no, Smash you are not getting a title shot for the last time!!  Great fights everyone, standings are updated and can be found here 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Izzycheer said:

Sir, Phil Cosby has served his time and just wants to rejoin society.  Please see him as a citizen and not a crook.  Sex offenders have feelings too!!!!

Unfortunately those “feelings” are other people’s private parts. That wasn’t an arm he was cranking on last time. Terry hasn’t walked right since. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

In our first shot at a 3 hour PPV you guys killed it and the little fake fans ate it all up!  Great work this week guys, a number of fighters broke their goose eggs, and for the record no, Smash you are not getting a title shot for the last time!!  Great fights everyone, standings are updated and can be found here 

I'll wear you down eventually, I'm sure of it

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Izzycheer said:

I think what happened was that because Terry Tungsten isn't very manly, Phil thought he was a girl and went back to his old habits.  I'm sorry he made Terry walk funny....but let's get real, look at Terry's pic and you can tell he's been used by other guys besides Phil Cosby.  

Large women were always Terry’s vice. Due to his impeccable morals and belief that a man should never hit a woman, he unfortunately fell victim to domestic abuse and lunch theft by larger foes. He’s off the tubbies now and has taken up Karate. We both know Phil don’t want the Karate. 

You're correct...Phil would prefer if Terry didn't karate him.  Can Terry please just stand there for the first 4 min?

We're both sorry about your lunch being taken. Phil can relate bc in prison whenever it was pancake day, he had his pancakes taken by a gang of breakfast-stealing thugs.  Very sad!!!

Ok guys it appears we have our first drop out in round 2.  Max Scherzer was sacked by his manager so I have had to throw my guy in to replace him.  The fact it was an alliance mate frustrates me even more but it is what it is.  My question to the remaining fighters, if someone were to pick him up as a FA woukd u be annoyed if I put him back in to (hopefully) finish the tourney?  I don’t believe he is a threat to win but u never know.  Anyways give me your thoughts and based on that I will decide if I will leave him on the outside looking in or sub him back in to finish what he started

3 hours ago, JLP said:

I dont think anyone would be annoyed.  The replacement fighter looks more dangerous.

I doubt anyone picks him up though unless you do it.

An alliance mate has offered to scoop him up for the sake of the tourney.  I prefer to not use my own guy if I can avoid it but if needed he is there

• Upvote 1

Its all good the manager and I have talked it out.  He apologized for his mistake in thinking it was a knockout style tourney.  He has messaged Mike to ask if he can get the fighter back and if not he will create a new 25 y/o to finish out the tourney. 

Just a reminder for everyone else who might be reading this post.  This tourney is not a knockout style and your fighter continues until the end of the final week of stage 2 whether they win or lose.  Please remember this.

Thank You,

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2021 at 1:54 PM, rjs2442 said:

Monty Milano’s manager has gone inactive and did not accept this weeks fight offer so he has been replaced by Ramesses Rei.

O.o I missed this. But I don’t see how he is four and one in the rankings. Shouldn’t it be 1-0? Seeing as he’s a fill-in anyways; there’s no need for him to absorb the other guys wins nor should his wins count for the former fighter should the manager to return. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2021 at 6:26 AM, rjs2442 said:

Upon further review Scherzer will not be picked up as once believed.  Zaire will remain in his spot the remainder of the tourney.  Please go easy on my guy he is absolute shite

3-0 (3 subs)since returning.  My fighter was the only one to get out of the opening round.  Even if your guy was shit, he trained for four weeks while everyone else was fighting.

3 hours ago, JLP said:

3-0 (3 subs)since returning.  My fighter was the only one to get out of the opening round.  Even if your guy was shit, he trained for four weeks while everyone else was fighting.

I agree. This tournament is completely ruined. I say we stop this right now as there's no point in carrying on. Whoever wins will have an asterisk next to their name anyway. 

All because of Louie DePalma. 

• Upvote 1