2022 Alliance World Championships

Alfred

I'm not concerned with any alliance member poaching from my standpoint. It's all good on my end. Izzy was a good member and I guess he decided to join another alliance. No hard feelings.

Guardians team members

Matty Fernandez (133120)- 265 lbs

John Daugherty (118208)- 185 lbs

Lincoln Hawks (3061)- 135 lbs

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, jsdaugh said:

I'm not concerned with any alliance member poaching from my standpoint. It's all good on my end. Izzy was a good member and I guess he decided to join another alliance. No hard feelings.

Guardians team members

Matty Fernandez (133120)- 265 lbs

John Daugherty (118208)- 185 lbs

Lincoln Hawks (3061)- 135 lbs

Are you sure you don't want to take this further?

• Like 1

Stepdads team:

Wingers "Illegitimate" Son (380018) - 135lbs

Panagiotis "Daddy Issues" Nikolau (380243) - 185lbs (he'll trim a few pounds)

Jimmy "Lapdog" Labradoodle (380933)- 265lbs

I'll be filling the creepy John du Pont coaching role. Rest assured I'll be taking a touching heavy approach to every training session and be personally rubbing down each fighter daily.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Sprooch said:

We had true controversy ? 👀 I thought the investigation was just banter.

It was a serious allegation with the potential to blow this whole tournament apart. Fortunately a thorough investigation was carried out by an independent committee and any grievances have been dropped. I will update the front page asap

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1610070506banner%202.gif

TOURNAMENT UPDATE - 1st January 2022

Today is the day we finalise teams and fighters. I think most guys from most alliances have already been signed up but there are a few still to go so hopefully can get that sorted asap. 

We had a last minute addition to the tournament bringing us up to 13 teams which isn't the greatest number for sure. I've reached out to one alliance to see if we can't get a last minute team out of them but otherwise, unless another team steps forward today, it'll likely be a bit of a strange format this year. I'll post a little more about that later and anyone who cares can have their say. 

So, from here, the plan is to get everyone confirmed and signed up so we know EXACTLY what we're working with.

Once we know that, I will do the live draw in the discord channel that I'll make and that will be done likely next weekend (8th/9th Jan)

Once draw is done, I will generate the schedule and begin to send the fight offers out. Fight round of fights is still February 6th 2022. 

Any questions/confusion please ask.

Cheers all and Happy New Year! 

• Upvote 2