BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

8 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

16070244221734.jpg
DeShaun Holton Jr
19-1-0
98 p4p

185 lbs, ENIGMA (370K)

My focus is purely on Adlehyde, a real beast of a fighter. 

Willie can keep playing with his little willy for all I care. I offered to train together and he declined such offer. Lack of respect for his elders. Young man has a lot to learn still. 

16054530369729.png

You ain't old enough to not catch an ass whoopin'. Why would I train with somebody I wanna beat up? I'd clap you and Jack's cheeks at the same time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rambo said:

16054530369729.png

You ain't old enough to not catch an ass whoopin'. Why would I train with somebody I wanna beat up? I'd clap you and Jack's cheeks at the same time.

Finally, you said Jack’s name. I was waiting for that. Bout time.

I’ll send Jack up to take your Belt since you didn’t want to come after his. You chose chinless Horton with a MIA manager, you chose wisely.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Finally, you said Jack’s name. I was waiting for that. Bout time.

I’ll send Jack up to take your Belt since you didn’t want to come after his. You chose chinless Horton with a MIA manager, you chose wisely.

16054530369729.png

I fight at Middleweight. Why would I move down to WW to pick on a little guy? Especially one that got ktfo by Cheif Bitch Tits 🤣 

I wouldn't know you or DeShaun's name if he didn't message me. But Willie big time. Ofc he wants to train with me. I'm the best fighter in this organization.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

16054530369729.png

I fight at Middleweight. Why would I move down to WW to pick on a little guy? Especially one that got ktfo by Cheif Bitch Tits 🤣 

I wouldn't know you or DeShaun's name if he didn't message me. But Willie big time. Ofc he wants to train with me. I'm the best fighter in this organization.

Weak attempt, pointing out a loss from when I didn’t manage him years ago in game, you got nothing on him.

Diggs is a WW. LOL you know Jack’s name very well.. you chose Horton and avoided Jack for a reason. You messed up saying his name. You better sign the dotted line whenever the fight is offered and not run to another org with him.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Weak attempt, pointing out a loss from when I didn’t manage him years ago in game, you got nothing on him.

Diggs is a WW. LOL you know Jack’s name very well.. you chose Horton and avoided Jack for a reason. You messed up saying his name. You better sign the dotted line whenever the fight is offered and not run to another org with him.

16054530369729.png

No clue who you are mate, but I bet I'd clap those cheeks. Why don't you keep Willie out your mouth and worry about playing paddy cake with Deshaun.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rambo said:

16054530369729.png

Say it with me: Chief. Bitch. Tits.

Mac Pro 2019: la configurazione top costerà 30.000 euro? | Hardware Upgrade

Same thing again? Weak, I expected more from you Karter, I’m disappointed. 

Since old losses are on your mind..

Must still sting then, that loss to Seppo Maki gotta still hurt.. See how weak that is 😂

Say it with me: don’t. run. You won’t talk your way outta this .

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

Same thing again? Weak, I expected more from you Karter, I’m disappointed. 

Since old losses are on your mind..

Must still sting then, that loss to Seppo Maki gotta still hurt.. See how weak that is 😂

Say it with me: don’t. run. You won’t talk your way outta this .

16054530369729.png

Who? That boy been hiding in witness protection program ever since his team lost the AWC. Same place you and Deshaun gonna be after you get your cheeks clapped.

Clapped Up Kevin Hart GIF - ClappedUp KevinHart 40YearOldVirgin ...
Willie (left) confronting DeShaun Holton (center) and Jack Udeleye (right)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Big fight tonight between Jack Adlehyde and DeShaun Holton Jr.  I was unable to do a preview having being called into work, but I will instead do a post fight write up for this fight and try to get some comments from the fighters and managers to go along with.  

• Upvote 3

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jack Adlehyde

Jack Adlehyde

“Another First round walk-off KO.. Good fight DeShaun, you’re a true warrior for stepping up to the plate.

Willie Diggs.... Where you at? I don’t think you’re hurt, I think you’re scared. You gonna accept now or what? You should have kept my name outta your mouth.”

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Jack Adlehyde

“Another First round walk-off KO.. Good fight DeShaun, you’re a true warrior for stepping up to the plate.

Willie Diggs.... Where you at? I don’t think you’re hurt, I think you’re scared. You gonna accept now or what? You should have kept my name outta your mouth.”

16070244221734.jpg
DeShaun Holton Jr
19-2-0

185 lbs, ENIGMA (370K)

I always knew you were the real deal and that is why I wanted to test myself against you. It sure didn't go to plan, I was way too patient. It seems like the occasion got to me unfortunately. 

Congrats man on the big win and who knows, one day our paths might cross again. 

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Jack Adlehyde

16054530369729.png

Looking forward to it. Good luck. You'll need it.

• Upvote 1

Weekend Beatdown

This past weekend featured Bellicose XXXV and XXXVI, and these cards were highlighted by some huge names and some great fight build up smack talk between warriors of the cage.  It's not all to often we host champions from other organizations, but when we do they put on a show.  This weekend was one of such events as ENIGMA champion DeShaun Holton Jr put his 19-1 record on the line to challenge our very own superstar, Jack Adlehyde.  In exchange, our featherweight champion Lewis Pendragon went to ENIGMA in a showdown against another of their best in Mickey Cowan.  Unfortunately, Pendragon fell short representing Bellicose at ENIGMA, but Adlehyde defended his home turf, splitting the series 1-1.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jack Adlehyde                              Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - DeShaun Holton Jr

Adlehyde                          vs                            Holton Jr.

There was much hype and buildup leading to this fight as Holton Jr wanted to test himself against the best, reaching out to ownership to see if this fight could happen.   So hats off to a great warrior for wanting to test himself against the best.  We all know that in order to be the best, you have to beat the best.  And that's what Holton Jr. came to do, and that's what Adlehyde did.  

Adlehyde came out aggressive opening up a cut on  Holton Jr. within seconds of the opening bell.  Attempting to control the fight and wear down Holton in the clinch, Adlehyde clinched up but after a quick exchange of blowss, Holton broke away.  Another minute later, and Adlehyde targeted the cut making it worse, propably effecting Holton's ability to see clearly.   Going into defensive mode to protect his cut, Holton was caught out of position by a well timed feint that opened up a huge right to get through stopping Holton's advance in his tracks.  Like a shark out for blood, Adlehyde turned it on and a quick combo put the ENIGMA champion to sleep just under 3 minutes into the very first round.

I expected an absolute war in this one, and I'm sure each of these fighters did too.  But Jack came out with a fire in his eyes and a mission he was hellbent on accomplishing.  A huge win to add to Adlehyde's resume and he's not done yet.

Following his impressive win, Jack wasted no time taking to the mic and calling out his next opponent.  

Jack Adlehyde

"Another First round walk-off KO.. Good fight DeShaun, you’re a true warrior for stepping up to the plate.
Willie Diggs.... Where you at? I don’t think you’re hurt, I think you’re scared. You gonna accept now or what? You should have kept my name outta your mouth
.”

Shortly after these comments reached Willie's ears, his management team reached out to ownership to accept the challenge.  While this fight is yet to be booked, know that these two warriors will face off next month in another epic battle of some of the best young fighters in the world.

This was a very unique card as 9 of the 10 scheduled fights ended with a KO victory, only Os and Strakapoud going at it the distance.  Average Tycoon Player gets a clutch underdog win over Douglas, Kowalski hands Isopaa Mfer his second consecutive loss,  Kaori gets revenge for his last loss by taking on a teammate of the last man to beat him, and much more!

KO of the Night - Jack Adlehyde
Fight of the Night - Nuufo Seanoa vs Bob Bronte

View All Fight Results HERE

Bellicose XXXVI was another exciting card, but with much less finishes.  We saw the headliner go the distance in an epic come from behind battle where Oliver Robson was rocked and on the ropes in the first round but managed to recover to win the next two rounds and take the fight, squarely putting himself in the #1 contender discussion.  (Rankings update coming later this week!)  Bantamweight champion Bethania Valverde loses a one sided decision to the new champion, Rick Richardson.  Mad Hatter finds himself back in the winners circle after getting back to his roots in an impressive KO victory over Chizutere.

KO of the Night - Mad Hatter
Sub of the Night - John Brown
Fight of the Night - Richardson vs Valverde

View All Fight Results HERE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4