BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

against his best PR interests I have decided to let Smif make the following statement:

BILL SMIF: "These fucking young guys got no respect. I been swinging these hands ever since little buddy was playing Go Fish with his mama. I am not going to tolerate it, this baby guy obviously got no home training or discipline, and we are looking to correct it. The legal team said already I won't be held legally responsible for anything that happens to him, so i'm looking forward to a good old fashioned maiming. Little Man just escaped the realm of amateur kickboxing and thinks he's ready to jump off into the deep end. "

• Upvote 2

Dakota Thibodeaux: I've reared my son up in a way to respect his elders except within in the octagon. Initially, I reprimanded him for jumping on social media to call out his opponent. But at this point I feel like the gloves are already off so why should I keep him at bay. He would like to make and official statement in regards to the comments made to the media by Bill Smif.

16249850497301.png

Baby Thibs: "I've been beating on old men before this guy even thought of fighting. After I get done beating him I'm gonna watch him contemplate retirement once he wakes up from his nap on the canvas. Bill Smif couldn't even hold a candle to the champion Cecil Lightning who I'm slated to dethrone in the TFC. Amateur?!?  *scoffs* What's amateur is the fact that his manager set him up for a fight that he was bound to get put to sleep. I hear his camp stated they were salivating for this fight. I think the phrase was that 'its gonna be to die for'... I really hope so. @TycoonHecmake sure you have the casket ringside for this bum, in the words of great Ivan Drago. If he dies, he dies."  

• Upvote 3

smif.jpg.6affc62541a9d49e961f89155316bc8b.jpg

BILL SMIF: "The only thing 'BOUND' to happen is an early retirement for this kid and seeing him at the next open tryout for Las Vegas Lights FC kicking soccer balls. Don't get me started on TFC either. It's basically glorified PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. If you are slated to beat Cecil then that was all written in the script!  My camp salivates at the offer to EAT and trust that we will eat.  No fucking respect just like I've already stated. You walk in after I have proved myself in multiple different organizations already. I have never been knocked down, let alone put to sleep."

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

smif.jpg.6affc62541a9d49e961f89155316bc8b.jpg

BILL SMIF: "The only thing 'BOUND' to happen is an early retirement for this kid and seeing him at the next open tryout for Las Vegas Lights FC kicking soccer balls. Don't get me started on TFC either. It's basically glorified PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. If you are slated to beat Cecil then that was all written in the script!  My camp salivates at the offer to EAT and trust that we will eat.  No fucking respect just like I've already stated. You walk in after I have proved myself in multiple different organizations already. I have never been knocked down, let alone put to sleep."

16249850497301.png

Baby Thibs: I can't wait to drop you for the first time in your career to let you know you aren't long for this world. You are new to this and won't ever be true to it. You started too late so you are bound to leave early. You wouldn't last a minute in TFC, especially how with how much you expose that chin shit talking. Cecil will lose for the same reason you are.. I'm better than you, Smif. Daddy's home, William and I heard you've been acting up in school. Get ready for that ass whooping on Halloween. You won't be wearing a mask but after I'm done you are gonna be fucking unrecognizable, bitch. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

16249850497301.png

Baby Thibs: I can't wait to drop you for the first time in your career to let you know you aren't long for this world. You are new to this and won't ever be true to it. You started too late so you are bound to leave early. You wouldn't last a minute in TFC, especially how with how much you expose that chin shit talking. Cecil will lose for the same reason you are.. I'm better than you, Smif. Daddy's home, William and I heard you've been acting up in school. Get ready for that ass whooping on Halloween. You won't be wearing a mask but after I'm done you are gonna be fucking unrecognizable, bitch. 

smif.jpg.d589503b222b42fd56acad3616cc7f56.jpg

BILL SMIF: "Maybe you spar well sure.. Maybe you hit the bag with good technical abilities... But nobody has ever truly tested that chin, but that's all going to change.. Diminishing the abilities of your own camp. The only school I attend is as Dean & Professor of BBAA and thats the Baby Bitchmen Ass-Beating Association. Maybe you are grouped in with the next generations sensational fighters, but better come ready with more than just bark come the 31st..."

4 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

smif.jpg.d589503b222b42fd56acad3616cc7f56.jpg

BILL SMIF: "Maybe you spar well sure.. Maybe you hit the bag with good technical abilities... But nobody has ever truly tested that chin, but that's all going to change.. Diminishing the abilities of your own camp. The only school I attend is as Dean & Professor of BBAA and thats the Baby Bitchmen Ass-Beating Association. Maybe you are grouped in with the next generations sensational fighters, but better come ready with more than just bark come the 31st..."

image.jpeg.9220b67e2b4ea80b606e79534a33f134.jpeg

Baby Thibs: “On even the darkest of nights you’d never hold a candle to me, Smif!  Last guy I rocked was 10-2 and now is spiraling towards retirement in Free Agency. I think you’re the sequel to his sad tale. I’m gonna leave you a blood-spattered simpleton on Halloween. I do hope you provide a good show before I put you right to sleep like your my son. Make sure you watch your head, especially since you brought Pops into this.”

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, popart said:

16121355418111.jpeg

The Mad Hatter is signed to the Bantamweight division and looking to collect scalps. As said in his interview, The Mad Hatter must collect Seven Knockout victories in order to restore Wonderland. Can he turn Wonderland back into paradise, or will Alice descend further into... Madness?

smif.jpg.bbba87a6fcd95f6cbbe02e33a006eec6.jpg

Bill Smif: "and I dont know where this IT bastard came from, straight off clown duty at Barnum & Bailey! Put on some weight and I'll see to it that you make it back to Wonderland!"

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

image.jpeg.9220b67e2b4ea80b606e79534a33f134.jpeg

Baby Thibs: “On even the darkest of nights you’d never hold a candle to me, Smif!  Last guy I rocked was 10-2 and now is spiraling towards retirement in Free Agency. I think you’re the sequel to his sad tale. I’m gonna leave you a blood-spattered simpleton on Halloween. I do hope you provide a good show before I put you right to sleep like your my son. Make sure you watch your head, especially since you brought Pops into this.”

smif.jpg.ace5edf0c3da6f32fe78a379e9f64665.jpg

Smif: "On the darkest of nights I wouldn't even catch you out nowhere, cause your scary ass would be at home getting tucked in by your Pops. Just like you said that 10-2  can was already spiraling toward the trash can, so it's nothing spectacular. Welcome to BELLICOSE. This is where the big boys fight.. All that fighting island bums must have gone to your head!"

• Upvote 1

On 10/5/2021 at 7:19 PM, scottxbandz said:

smif.jpg.ace5edf0c3da6f32fe78a379e9f64665.jpg

Smif: "On the darkest of nights I wouldn't even catch you out nowhere, cause your scary ass would be at home getting tucked in by your Pops. Just like you said that 10-2  can was already spiraling toward the trash can, so it's nothing spectacular. Welcome to BELLICOSE. This is where the big boys fight.. All that time stuck on the island with bums must have gone to your head!"

Baby Thibs: The Island? Sounds mythical but I’ve never been there. Just been in the gym working, in Nevada. Did you even do your homework on your opponent, William Smiferson? I guess I should expect a kid reference from you after that jab. But it’s funny how you are trying to tell me where I am now; it foreshadows the same assistance you will need come the 31st. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, popart said:

16121355418111.jpeg

The Mad Hatter is signed to the Bantamweight division and looking to collect scalps. As said in his interview, The Mad Hatter must collect Seven Knockout victories in order to restore Wonderland. Can he turn Wonderland back into paradise, or will Alice descend further into... Madness?

image.jpeg.426fa9c4684c822bb94672c60eccba78.jpeg

Baby Thibs: Oy! You don’t see two men having a presser here? When you grow up a bit more then you can come sit down at the  big boys table and I’d be happy to send you back to wonderland on an express, all expenses paid trip.

5 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

image.jpeg.4f8141fb068e46b14c3c9c445488e57a.jpeg
Baby Thibs: The Island? Sounds mythical but I’ve never been there. Just been in the gym working, in Nevada. Did you even do your homework on your opponent, William Smiferson? I guess I should expect a kid reference from you after that jab. But it’s funny how you are trying to tell me where I am now; it foreshadows the same assistance you will need come the 31st. 

smif.jpg.a30b244f6eae244d92acedbe2bdbf865.jpg

Bill Smif: "Now you're quoting me twisting my words, saying things I never even said. I said you have been whooping up on too many island bums. Don't try and twist my words around now. Time to tie up your own shoes now. I bought Cecil and the other fighters from your camp front row tickets to you getting that ass beat live on Halloween. The only foreshadowing is gonna be the jab foreshadowing the CROSS that knocks your disrespectful sack of bones to the canvas.

• Upvote 1

image.jpeg.95de4e58052cd8ae7686f304bb438d36.jpeg
Baby Thibs: “So you really gonna try to switch up…motherfucker.  Haha, you are a funny guy William Smiferson. I can’t wait I become the thing you see in your nightmares for the months come after you wake up flat on your back come Halloween. Just know that you won’t be able to touch me before I’m punishing you with various shots. I’m gonna knock your head clean off your fucking shoulders with this leg of mine!”

On 10/5/2021 at 7:50 PM, scottxbandz said:

smif.jpg.a30b244f6eae244d92acedbe2bdbf865.jpg

Bill Smif: "Now you're quoting me twisting my words, saying things I never even said. I said you have been whooping up on too many island bums. Don't try and twist my words around now. Time to tie up your own shoes now. I bought Cecil and the other fighters from your camp front row tickets to you getting that ass beat live on Halloween. The only foreshadowing is gonna be the jab foreshadowing the CROSS that knocks your disrespectful sack of bones to the canvas.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Hank McCoy: Both of you Bill Smif and Baby Thibs drop it already, because I'd beat both of you.

smif.jpg.c31decaec575ba0dd73e8243ff63755a.jpg

Smif: "How do I reach these kids? They just think can be so disrespectful. You're not even on my radar little man, and I am on everybody's radar.  Everyone wants a piece, huh? I'm not saying you don't got it but all you gym rat little kids dont know what it means to be truly tested."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/6/2021 at 7:07 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

Hank McCoy: Both of you Bill Smif and Baby Thibs drop it already, because I'd beat both of you.

image.jpeg.95de4e58052cd8ae7686f304bb438d36.jpeg

Baby Thibs: “Say..my fight isn’t with you mate, but it can be. Though I plan to take some time acclimate and transition  to MMA after laying the aging Smiferson to rest. Our people can run the numbers and set something up as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, scottxbandz said:

smif.jpg.c31decaec575ba0dd73e8243ff63755a.jpg

Smif: "How do I reach these kids? They just think can be so disrespectful. You're not even on my radar little man, and I am on everybody's radar.  Everyone wants a piece, huh? I'm not saying you don't got it but all you gym rat little kids dont know what it means to be truly tested."

image.jpeg

Baby Thibs: "How can you reach the kids when you arms aren't long enough to touch me. You are only the a blip on radar because you are the easiest stepping stone thats above mediocrity here. You aint got the juice no more Smiferson, the time has passed for you to be great. You haven't seen a test in years and I must say you last few bouts were quizzes at best. I can't 'til you administer the 'final exam'." 

• Upvote 1

135 lbs, Bellicose (375+)

Bellicose Champions

Each Month we will provide a brief synopsis of the current champions of Bellicose. The focus will be on the champion and an updated bio.  We wont be focusing too much on their upcoming fights but will mention the next time you can see them perform. If you enjoy this little preview and would like to see it continue give us a green arrow or heart.

Look out for another preview later this month titled "The Boogeymen: The scariest guys in each division." Some of these guys are being avoided at all costs or managers reluctantly accept fights against these men. We obviously wont share who has declined or share private conversations. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Prokop Pustik

Prokop Pustik (3-0)

Heavyweight Champion

Despite not being known for his boxing or Muay Thai, Prokop Pustik is a devastating knockout artist. With all three of his knockout victories coming in the very first round this guy is by all accounts a force to be reckoned with. Sponsored by Kraken Nutrition and recognized by many as a wonderful wrestler, this ground and pound fighter looks to get you to a position where you cant escape and maul you. He has a very high success rate of takedowns and has only needed to land two punches to knockout every single one of his opponents. Prokop defends his title on Halloween weekend, October 29th, against a 6-0 QFC Tournament winner in Klarney Wilson. This will be the first time Prokop battels a guy who has a purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu so you can be sure his submission defense will be tested. Prokop is looking at a long future ahead of him and at just 19 years old and holding a title is something to be grasped at. The young Czech Republican is on fire and I dont know if anyone can stop him anytime soon. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ike Wellstone

Ike Wellstone (6-0)

Light Heavyweight Champion

With six fights and all six fights ending in a victory, its no wonder that the Light Heavyweight Champion that is Ike Wellstone is one of the most popular figures in all of Bellicose. With five of his six wins coming by way of knockout and three of them ending in the first round, it is no question that Ike is the real deal. Currently waiting to see how the fights in the Light Heavyweight Division play out before accepting a new fight, Wellstone just battled arguably one of his toughest opponents in Doug Funny in what was a highly anticipated match. Proponents of Wellstone claim he is untouchable by the current Light Heavyweight roster and believe he will continue to knockout guys until the end of his career. The Exceptional Muay Thai artist has recently been awarded a Blue Belt and at just 25 years of age, the New Orleans native looks to continue his path of martial arts growth advancing in different aspects of martial arts.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dean Howard

Dean Howard (5-0)

Middleweight Champion

With five victories to his record, Dean Howard holds the Bellicose Middleweight Title and has shown that he has the ability to finish a fight in any manner it goes. With two wins coming by submission and two coming by knockout and the other coming by unanimous decision against Rock Romero, it is clear that Dean Howard is a jack of all trades in mixed martial arts. With a majority of his fights ending in the first round it is quite obvious that this guy looks to get the job done and get it done quickly. He looks to defend his title against the formidable Thijs De Koning, a contender who has been on a submission rampage and believes that he can shock the world and pull off a submission victory against Howard. The Champion is by all accounts a ground fighter, although working on his standup, which has come a long way, the Vermont native is always looking to put you on your back and keep you there until you tap or are unconscious. This makes him one of the most dangerous fighters on our entire roster. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Samuel Draven

Samuel Draven (5-0)

Welterweight Champion

Having started his career at middleweight, it did not take Draven long to realize that he would prefer to continue his knockout run at welterweight. Samuel Draven is the premier knockout artist in Bellicose. A true fan favorite, this guy has been in boxing since he was just a boy. Now, with all five wins of his coming by way of knockout, he looks to battle another fighter who is arguably the most terrifying welterweight in Kanud Odimabesser. Draven will undoubtedly looking to shock Kanud and end the fight early. With a tendency to fight once every thirty days, Draven really likes to take his time in preparing for his opponents and respecting their skills and quality. The last time we had seen Draven was on September 25th where he had a most dominating performance, so with a month or so of training we can imagine that the next time we see Draven he will be in the best shape of his career! 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Moussa Kabore

Moussa Kabore (4-0)

Lightweight Champion

The Untouchable one, Moussa Kabore (4-0) has actually never been punched in any of his four fights. Kabore who is surprisingly just a blue belt in BJJ, has found a way to submit each of his opponents in the time needed. With an incredible wrestling pedigree and a surprisingly talented way of avoiding strikes, Moussa Kabore has found himself as a walking highlight in Bellicose. He has submitted two opponents via kimura, one in a guillotine, and one in a triangle proving he can end the fight no matter where he ends up and no matter who he takes on. Kabore has submitted two brown belts in his career proving that he is the real deal when it comes to grappling. Kabore takes on Bayo on Halloween in what will undoubtedly be an exciting fight. Bayo, similar to Kabore, has also never been punched in his career, will look to stop Kabores takedowns and show him what a fist feels like when it lands on the jaw. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mateo Daverio

Mateo Daverio(4-0)

Featherweight Champion

On October 23rd the Italian born Daverio, looks to defend his title and go 5-0 in his career when he battles former BMF champion Joshi Dell! The 26 year old Milan native is a fighters fighter. This guy goes into each fight for a fight, not looking to remove the other guy right away and man time after time do we see wars with Daverio! Time and time again Daverio puts guys into the clinch and just punishes them. Upon winning the title he retired Patrick Bateman by forcing him into the clinch and landing over 48 elbow strikes upon him. The featherweight division is stacked and Daverio is at the very top of it right now and I think it is fair to say we can expect a long career from this featherweight force. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Dash

Sean Dash (6-1)

Bantamweight Champion

The Phenom, Sean Dash is sitting pretty as the Bantamweight Champion riding a five fight winning streak of knockouts, three of which were in the first round. Dash who just became the champion of Bellicose on the second of October in just 17 seconds of the first round, looks to defend it on Halloween weekend as he takes on former Featherweight Champion and first round knockout king, Jerry Goon. The Memphis Native has stood with some of the very best in the Bantamweight Division and looks to continue his path of destruction. Dash knows there are absolute killers waiting in the shadows ready to pounce at their opportunity. 

• Upvote 4

The Boogeymen of Bellicose

- A person or thing that is widely regarded as an object of fear. 

The Boogeymen of Bellicose are some of the top guys that no one really wants to face in all of Bellicose. How can you blame their potential opponents? These guys destroy their opponents, often fought longer, and usually have more skilled managers than some of their opponents. Regularly, these Boogeymen just want to fight and are willing to accept any offer, even if the offer seems ridiculous because no one will take the matchup. Today, we will look at the top five Boogeymen of Bellicose and what looks to be next for them in the coming month. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Boris Bors

Boris Bors

Next Fight: TBD

When thinking of Boogeymen, no other name immediately comes to mind than that of Boris Bors. Perhaps its the alliteration or perhaps it is the fact that this guy is as dangerous as they come in the bantamweight division. With a record of 2 wins and 0 defeats, Bors finished both of his opponents in the very first round via knockout. Surely his only weakness we have seen of him is in his wrestling where he was out grappled by his last opponent but time and time again we see numerous fighters pass up the opportunity to square off with Bors as there is a genuine anxiousness about this very skilled 375k 19 year old from Finland. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Garyn Girith

Garyn Girith 

Next Fight: October 31st

Prior to the arrival of his newest opponent from BMF, Alfonzo, the featherweight monster known as Girith found himself curious as to why he could not get an opponent. Girith is an absolute machine and with one loss on his record from Dell, he hopes to avenge that in the very near future. Girith is by all accounts one of our top boogeymen in the rankings as prior to the collapse of BMF, no one wanted anything to do with this Submission superstar. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Savage Goon

Savage Goon

Next Fight: October 9

Now, no one really shoots the opportunity down to face a Goon brother as they know where this puts them in rankings should they win. Almost every single time one of the Goons is matched up you can foresee the event ending badly for the other fighters fans. Goon is a wrecking machine goes for the knockout every single time. All of his wins, come by knockout in the first round. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hank McCoy

Hank McCoy

Next Fight: TBD

If you do not know about this kid you need to start paying attention. At only 17 years old, has yet to go to his senior homecoming, he is widely considered the future of Bellicose. He took on an absolute monster in his last outing and put him away in under three minutes. I am going to tell you now that this kids mom and dad are only allowing him to fight once a month so he can focus on his studies but in a few fights we may see him challenging for the title. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Big Burtha

Big Burtha

Next Fight: October 22nd

I dont know what he is doing in that field taking shirtless pictures and honestly I wont question it. What I will question is how his opponents feel when they step in the cage with this guy the day of the fight! At a staggering 4-0 knockout success rate this guy was a QFC king and in every way does this man strike fear in the hearts of his opponents. Now under a new manager, we will see if Burtha has that same fire he did in QFC or if Bellicose will make him less of a boogeyman.

• Upvote 4

Jerry Rollins: Hey all you beautiful MMA listeners out there thanks for tunning into Rockin Rollins MMA on 101.7 KMQ. We have Hank McCoy in the studio.  Hank did you hear about you being named one of the Boogeymen of Bellicose and if so what are your thoughts on this?

Hank McCoy: Yeah I heard about it. In a way it's an honor to be named one and I get I'm young, athletic, and well rounded, but I don't think my name is big enough for people to really know me to be scared of facing me yet.

Jerry Rollins: Good answer. We have a call. Caller your on the air what's your name?

Cory Stahn: My name is Cory Stahn.

Jerry Rollins: Welcome to the show Cory. What's your question?

Cory Stahn: Hey Hank what's up with you, Smif, and Baby Thibs? You going to step in and fight them or what? I know you got in our their fued.

Hank McCoy: Man the media was just filled for days with their trash talk, which wasn't very good trash anyways. It was getting old so I just wanted them to shut up. No plans in the near future to fight either of them. They have a fight against each other in a few weeks. I'm sure I'll be scheduled a fight somewhere around that same time. So I doubt it would be next fight, but I'm open to fighting anyone.

Cory Stahn: Awesome man. Let us know when you have a fight coming up. I just subscribed to your Twitter page.

Hank McCoy: Thanks Cory.

Jerry Rollins: Alright we had our first call of the show tonight. So how do your and we have another call. Caller your on the air. What's your name?

Helen Burns: My name is Helen Burns.

Jerry Rollins: Welcome to the show Helen. What question do you have for Hank?

Helen Burns: Hank what is your favorite subject in school and what school do you go to?

Hank McCoy: Well it's tough choosing between science and math, but I'd probably give a slight edge to math. I go to Hawaii Baptist Academy. It's one of the top private schools on the island.

Helen Burns: Smart and strong oh Hank can

Jerry Rollins: Oops looks like we just lost your call caller. As I was asking you Hank what does your parents think of you fighting MMA professionally and is this your future career?

Hank McCoy: We really haven't talked about it much. Since I'm underage to do it without their consent I guess they are ok with it which makes sense in a way. My dad put me taekwondo classes when I was 5, I joined the wrestling team when I was in junior high. Made the high school wrestling team when I was a freshman but sat on the bench all year so I started also boxing at YMCA then. My sophomore year I actually got to wrestle on the Varsity team and won state. I followed it up by winning state this year my junior as well. Plan on going for a 3 peat next year. After winning state my sophomore year a coach from Old School Training was there and saw my match and offered me to check out their gym. It had so many different aspects that I got to do everything and roll it all into one and combine all the disciplines I have learned over the years and instantly fell in love. As far as my future career, I couldn't really say. I'm only 17. I'm just having fun and competing is fun. Getting to take various different disciplines and combine them in ways you didn't know you could do is thrilling, but I have no idea what my long term future is. I'm really too  young to think about what I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm just enjoying myself.

Jerry Rollins: Wow. Seems like you have put a lot of though and no thought into it at the same time.

Hank McCoy: Lol. Welcome to being a teenager Jerry.

Jerry Rollins: Lol. I guess you're right there kid. Thank you Hank for coming on air. Everyone stayed tuned in for a word from our sponsors.

• Upvote 2

Bellicose - Mingdo vs Cervanka

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen to another Bellicose Friday Night card. This one features a few debutants and some fighters looking to get their careers back on track. My name is Maurice Simmons and let's get into this preview!

Wingdo Mingdo vs Marek Cervenka

The main event of the evening has Wingdo "The Wind" Mingdo (0-1) taking on Marek Cervenka (1-2). Making his Bellicose debut is the 18 year old Irish fighter Wingdo Mingdo. With his professional career starting in a QFC loss, Mingdo will be looking to rectify his mistakes by winning his Bellicose debut. He is a good boxer and also has BJJ background as he has earned himself a blue belt. Marek Cervenka is also a fighter looking to write his wrongs. All three of his professional fights have been at Bellicose but he is on a 2 fight losing streak. His only win though, coming in his debut fight, was in spectacular fashion as he was able to TKO his opponent in the last second of the first round. The 19 year old has some decent boxing and wrestling but the question is, will they be enough to get his career back on track? 

Prediction: I believe Cervenka should probably win this one.

Ollistor Avariim vs Kevin Richardson

In the co main-event we have Ollistor "Reeee" Avariim (1-2) battling against Kevin "The Cobra" Richardson (1-1). This fight is expected to be a striker vs grappler matchup. The 26 year old Avariim has just won his first fight after suffering two straight defeats so there's no doubt that he's coming into this one a different man. The first taste of victory can leave men wanting for more and Avariim is no exception. He is a Muay Thai technician who has also managed to get himself a BJJ blue belt. His opponent, Kevin Richardson has just gotten a taste of something he likely never wants to experience again, the taste of defeat. The 23 year old fighter has decent wrestling skills and a BJJ blue belt in his repertoire.

Prediction: Kevin Richardson with the W. Mostly because I don't like Allistair Overeem lol.

Aktiv Vajag vs Jushin Liger

The third fight of the main card has Aktiv Vajag (2-2) facing Jushin "Thunder" Liger (3-2). Fight fans are to expect a tough wrestling vs boxing contest as both these athletes have shown good skill in their respective martial art. With his 2 fight winning streak coming to a halt at the hands of Shinzade Murakami, Vajag has expressed his wishes to go back to his winning ways. Although a boxer, the 26 year old has shown some good wrestling in his last few fights, with his last win coming by TKO after slamming his opponent to oblivion. Jushin Liger is another fighter looking to get back to winning ways. He started his career with a bang, winning his first 3 fights, including his Bellicose debut. From them on things have been going for the 26 year old, suffering 2 straight losses at the hands of Savage Goon and Kento Killa. This is a fight to keep an eye on folks, the hunger of these two guys is real!

Prediction: Vajag is who I think will win this one. He's the better stand up fighter and has decent enough wrestling to keep the fight standing.

Jannick Michielsen vs Brady McMullen

Jannick Michielsen (1-0) battles against Brady McMullen (1-0) in the second fight of our main card. Both of these guys are strikers making their Bellicose debut and they are also representing the same alliance, LEGION OF DOOM. The 18 year old Jannick Michielsen made a statement in his arrival to the professional MMA scene by winning his debut by TKO in just a minute and twenty four seconds of the first round. His opponent was simply no match for his striking abilities and had to fall eventually after many strikes had found their target. Brady McMullen also came in with a bang. After dominating his opponent for three straight rounds the judges had no choice but to give him the win. Both of these guys have never competed as signed fighters before and Friday night is when we'll see who'll handle the pressure better!

Prediction: now this one is tough to make a prediction on. Both guys are new and they have the same style. McMullen with the decision win though.

Mark Borrego vs Ahjo Kuomanen 

Mark "Bloodlust" Borrego (1-1) squares off against Ahjo Kuomanen (0-0) in the first matchup of the main card. After starting his professional career with a loss, Borrego bounced back and won his Bellicose debut in spectacular fashion. He was able to KO his opponent in just 13 seconds, and for that feat he was awarded KO of the night. It it also worth mentioning that he started his career as a heavyweight but then moved up to super heavyweight to perhaps avoid the hassle of cutting weight. His opponent, the 19 year old Kuomanen will making his professional debut. I've talked to his team and they were able to tell me that he has been ready to fight since he was 18, but they decided to make him train for a year to hone his abilities. That was a smart choice because he now has strong stand up skills and a BJJ brown belt. He's a young prospect I'm keeping my eyes on no doubt. 

Prediction: Kuomanen is clearly the favorite to win this in my rookie opinion. Just look at the boy, he's a beast in the making.

• Upvote 3

Hawaii Baptist Academy:

Jerald Khanlei: You have agreed to sit down and do interview with the school paper isn't that correct Mr. McCoy?

Hank McCoy: That is correct Jerald. What's the interview about?

Jerald Khanlei: I understand you fight MMA professionally, is that correct?

Hank McCoy: Yes that is, but that isn't a violation of school's honor code we all have to sign. I'm not wearing anything to represent the school when I compete, I maintain 3.98 GPA. It's not different than anyone else at the school that works, nor the three guy's who compete in martial arts tournaments, not to mention we have both a wrestling team and a boxing team.

Jerald Khanlei: Whoa whoa whoa Mr. McCoy this isn't about anything bad, it's because both the paper and I think it's cool and a good story. So what is your record, do you have another match set, and who is it?

Hank McCoy: Oh I'm sorry. I am currently 2-0. I do have another match set. It's too early that it doesn't have a name yet, but it will be November 5th in New York at a place called Hard Knocks which can seat 3,000 people. My opponent is 21 year old Anders Kristiansen. He is a pretty popular 4-1 fighter.

Jerald Khanlei: Wow a 21 year old and he 4-1 and popular he must be really good.

Hank McCoy: Well he is popular because of how hard he hits and is a complete savage once his opponent is hurt. That kind of tenacity bring eyes, but he isn't a very skilled guy. That said though you can't underestimate him. Like I said he hits hard and if you are hurt he becomes dangerous.

Jerald Khanlei: Wow you were on the wrestling team and have won state so you going to take him down then?

Hank McCoy: Nope I'm going to fight him at his own game.

Jerald Khanlei: So what are your thoughts of the fight?

Hank McCoy: Honestly I'm not thinking about the fight much. That's not a knock on who I am facing but rather that we have the math test at the end of the day today, there is that book report in English comparing the Grapes of Wrath and A Tale of Two Cities, and there is that Biology paper due in two weeks. And I have to keep my GPA up if I want to attend the top college in Hawaii.

Jerald Khanlei: This is Junior year, isn't it a bit too soon to be thinking about college, and why Hawaii and not like Stanford, Princeton, or Harvard like a lot of students who go here want to go?

Hank McCoy: It's never too soon to prepare for going to a good college. And the reason I want to stay in Hawaii is while I am too young to know if I want to be a fighter all my life or not my gym is here and they are some of the best guys in the world and I want to compete while being trained with my team Old School Training.

Jerald Khanlei: Wow thank you Mr. McCoy this has been an exciting experience to say the least.