BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

13 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Jake Paul- Shut your coward mouth, you won’t say anyone’s name unless they got a fight booked, only 2 men’s name having been coming out your mouth now face your destiny bitch

1-Hank McCoy

2-Jake Paul

3-Retirement Boy

F573168C-EE1B-4E86-AECA-63BF5A152031.jpeg.7149030e1b07d29c503285fb7bf9f902.jpeg

image.jpeg.95de4e58052cd8ae7686f304bb438d36.jpeg

"Like I said, I take whoever is placed in front of me. You a bum boy.. you loveeee keeping my name and dick in your mouth. I aint got enough space on my dick for you and your girl though so kindly jump the fuck off.  I will literally beat the entire fuck outta you boy. Leave you with no fucks to give and abandon your dreams of being great. I'll leave my schedule open so we can run the fade after you recover from losing to Tim Horton. I hope you gonna still run your mouth then. You are just a fly on shit.. a nuisance but otherwise a nonfactor. You better stay where the little guys can't take a punch. I'd put you to bed faster than Stefan."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I’ll heart your post just so you know it’s not me down voting lol that’s lame.

Jake Paul - I wanted you before Horton , but boss said he was next. I’m in let’s run it. Lol Hank McCoy probably downvoting, dudes gonna be shelved for while since the one guy who was pretending like he would fight him is high key scared

• Like 1

OOC: Yeah I'll do the same.. Mfers can't even RP without downvotes.

image.jpeg.95de4e58052cd8ae7686f304bb438d36.jpeg

IC: Dakota Thibodeaux Jr:

"Bet that! Like I already said before my last fight, I'll scrap anyone in the top ten since the rankings don't reflect my skill. I'm gonna be smoking on the top ten pacc all year this year. I honestly doubt my brother, Hank McCoy would downvote me as I was just in his corner last weekend for the Daniels fight. You keep saying I'm scared to fight him like I make the fights...I just sign on the dotted line. Come one, come all, let the doors on the cage lock. These fists fit everybody." 

• Like 1

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by submission James Howlett! James you now have 3 fights with 3 wins all by submission and all by kimura. How does it feel?

James Howlett: Feels like it was easy. What's the point in going for a different submission when they can't stop the one I keep putting everyone in?

Slo Moegan: Guess if it ain't broke why fix it. So what is next for you?

James Howlett: Whoever wants to get tapped out next!

Slo Moegan: Anything you want to say?

James Howlett: Thank you to my corner and the fans that came to see me and the one's who didn't come to see me well you don't deserve to see this kind of talent. I'm one of the best BJJ practitioners in the world. If you can't appreciate the talent stay home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

F573168C-EE1B-4E86-AECA-63BF5A152031.jpeg.7149030e1b07d29c503285fb7bf9f902.jpeg  16431419148228.jpeg 

SEBASTIAN HELWANI 

With 

JAKE "The Problem Child" PAUL

(6-1) Jake Paul has recently penned a new deal with Bellicose (375+) fighting organization where he looks to take on the light heavyweight division as well. Paul, who arguably the scariest middleweight puncher believes he can knockout the whos who in both the Middleweight and Light Heavyweight Divisions. We get his thoughts on his teammate, the Welterweight Champion - Rock Romero, His potential opponents in Baby Thibs and Tim Horton and of course just getting to know Jake Paul the person. 

HELWANI: The middleweight and soon to be light heavyweight Knockout Phenom, JAKE PAUL is here with me today ladies and gentleman! Jake, you are the very first Bellicose fighter to sign and compete for both divisions. What made you make such an intense decision?

Jake Paul: Hey Helawani how are you. Well, I got matched up with Adam East a very good fighter with a solid manager behind him and he actually gave me the toughest fight of my career that mans the real deal, but his light heavyweight boyfriend wanted to run his mouth thinking I won’t go up there and beat his ass, I’m sure y’all know who my first fight at 205 will be against, he did make some solid points when he said these little guys can’t handle my power and I agree.

HELWANI: Most of your wins come by way of knockout, two in under a minute in the first round. You actually own three of the ko of the night awards and are on the cusp of Bellicose greatness. How bad do you want the rematch with Dean Howard, the only guy to defeat you?
Jake Paul:  It’s give or take I feel like I had the opportunity to face him over Horton but was more interested in moving up and settling a beef, I slipped early in the first fight and he took advantage so hats off to the goat.

HELWANI Howard was the only guy you could not land a punch against. Do you think you went in there too head hunter and if you were to fight him again, what do you imagine you would do different?

Jake Paul:  Definitely, I went in swinging off balances and for the fences and it cost me. I’ve learned from my mistakes and am now probably one of the best grapplers in the division all because of that fight.

HELWANIYour scheduled to compete next weekend against the very dangerous, "The Great White North" Tim Horton. Who shares a commonality with you in knocking out people frequently. How do you see yourself beating Horton?
Jake Paul:  KO, Howard took his chin and I’m going to take his soul, he only knocks out grapplers, he doesn’t wanna go to war with me, I’ve been fighting killers since day 1 while he has a nice lil padded record from fighting in the B leagues, I was actually fed there champion John Brown when he came over and I plan on treating Horton the same way

HELWANIIf you did beat Horton, do you want the Title shot right away or would you prefer to go up and challenge someone at Light Heavyweight, and if so, who would that someone be?
Jake Paul:  I’m already signed on at light heavyweight for 5 fights and I have a few more at 185, my next fight will be my 205 debut but I plan to stay active in both divisions because fuck it why not. I really just fight whoever’s name is on the contract.

HELWANIRecently there has been rumors of you taking PED's and I just want to give you a chance to clear it up. Your teammate and champion Rock Romero claims you are the cleanest fighter he has ever met. I am not entirely sure if it means he meets a lot of fighters who do PEDS or if you take a lot of showers. Anyway, would you like to share your side of the story?

Jake Paul:  Hey, have you seen my power? I’d think I’m on steroids too, but nah I’m just chilling. I don’t even party or nothing when I have a fight booked I’m the hardest working guy on the roster

HELWANISo speaking of Romero, he has his toughest fight against Bogachev on the same night. How have you guys been readying each other up for this and how do you think he pulls off the win?

Jake Paul:  Romero beats everyone at 170, that’s his weight class, I’ve been putting in rounds with him at the gym and he’s ready and focused and has been a help with my fight as well, Rock was the only man to go the distance with Howard and we learn from each other and will both be long time champions here
HELWANI Bellicose has you listed as the 12th best martial artist on their roster. There is a lot of talent in this tiny org and your near the top, some may argue you're at the top. What does this ranking mean to you and to your legacy?

Jake Paul:  I have the most KOs in Bellicose history, I’m #2 behind only Dean Howard, and after my next couple fights my HOF bid will be undeniable, I’m the money fight I’m the guy everyone wants to trade words with on forums and nobody can put me away, I’m the greatest you hear me Helawani

HELWANII guess I don't know why you stay in Bellicose. There are some amazing orgs where there fighters get paid better and even have org owners who know how to actually manage fighters. When do you foresee yourself leaving this dump and getting in the real spotlight?

Jake Paul:  No not unless it goes unrestricted, I like the 375* part of the org, it allows me to KO bums like Baby Thibs and avoid real wars

HELWANII just want to shine a light on the LHW division again. What is your opinion of it at its current state and how would you rank the top five?

Jake Paul:  I’m immediately #1 I’m better then Daniels everywhere, Hank McCoy is somewhere hiding and crying over his loss and the bum I wanna fight won’t stop fighting Cans. Cyborg is somewhere in that top 5 too

HELWANIWell Jake, its been a pleasure having you. What would you like to leave with your fans.

Jake Paul:  Come tune in too my next fight to see the death of Tim Horton

• Like 1

Hank McCoy twitter page: Returned to the gym this morning. A bit sore but going this afternoon. Good to be back training.

Howltzer54: Weren't you in the gym to prepare Howlett for his last fight and in his corner?

Hank McCoy: Yeah but it's different being there solely helping a guy get ready for a fight than it is to be in there training while helping.

GalGadot: Did you hear the latest on Jake Paul saying your off crying about your loss?

Hank McCoy: No I haven't but it was a tough loss to take. As far as him or anyone running their mouths I don't really pay attention. People talk it doesn't mean anything. Some guys talk, I just show up. I don't sell tickets because I'm a good talker, I sell tickets because I'm a good mixed martial artist.

Tweezerwheezer: When is your next fight?

Hank McCoy: No clue hoping my next fight is at HW because I want to test the division and then fight at LHW. And if I can make HW work then I'm at a pretty good weight to bounce back and forth between the two.

TweezerWheezer: Who would you like to face in HW?

Hank McCoy: I don't know someone like Bowser Bigalow or Pentti Koyri would be good tests to see if I can handle the division as they have been dismantling the HW division.

Shane Victorino: Welcome everyone we have Hank McCoy here with us again. Welcome back Hank.

Hank McCoy: As always it is my pleasure to be here. By the way if you don't mind I have some baseballs from the guys at the gym they would like you to sign Mr. Victorino.

Shane Victorino: I'd be happy to. So you lost your last fight a title fight is that correct?

Hank McCoy: Yeah I was dominant in that fight and then 3 seconds left in the fight I got caught in a submission and tapped.

Shane Victorino: I hear you have a fight scheduled for 265. Is that something you are going to be doing from now on?

Hank McCoy: No worries I'm still going to be fighting 205 as far as 265 goes I'm just testing the waters to see how if I can handle the division.

Shane Victorino: Who is your opponent?

Hank McCoy: Keywon Reeves he's one of the contenders in the 265 division. He's 4-1 and his last 3 fights have all lasted under a minute.

Shane Victorino: Sounds like quite the first test. Why him and do you think you can stand up to the power?

Hank McCoy: Well the fight was offered to me. And I want to test and see how I stack up. He is one of the heaviest hitters in the entire 265 division and one of the most technical strikers. I can take the hits at 205 but if I can take the shots from Mr. Reeves then I know I can handle the shots from any of the 265ers.

Shane Victorino: What are your plans for the fight?

Hank McCoy: Well he's taller than me and I don't really cut much to make 205 I walk around at about 215 so he has weight on me too and good deal of it too. He also has reach on me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be faster than him so I think the plan is to dance around and go with the tree chopping technique. Going to work those legs over with nice leg kicks. If he slows up because he is having trouble standing it makes moving around him easier also if he can't plant his feet properly when he stands it will take away some of that power. Then we work that body to sap away the energy and as he is pouring down sweat, gasping for air, and limping around then attack the head to drop him. Or if there is an opening for a takedown I'm going to take it. I have a pretty decent wrestling advantage and he's only a blue belt in BJJ so I have a sizeable advantage on the ground.

Shane Victorino: Do you think you win this fight and what are your plans if you do win and if you don't win?

Hank McCoy: That is really tough to say I think I can but it's a pretty tall order. If I win I think go back to 205 fight for a number 1 contender fight for another shot at the belt and then try a second 265 fight after the number 1 contender fight. If I lose I guess it depends if I lose super fast then I might not know if I stack up and might need to try again to see if it was just the power from the hardest hitting guy in the division or if I can't handle the size in general of 265.

Shane Victorino: Well I'm sure you will be ready when the fight comes. I think that is all we have time for. Good night everybody and tune in next time.

Sebastian Helwani

RUM0R R3P0RT

Kickboxing Tournament and Grappling Tournament 

Apparently, Bellicose is soon looking to announce they are going to host a Kickboxing and Grappling Tournament to all Bellicose Martial Artists. No details yet on what the prize will soon be but expectations of thousands of dollars will be showered on the winners. My opinion, if we wanted to watch Kickboxing or Grappling we would tune into orgs that do that. Lets not mix this up and confuse the fans anymore than what needs to be done. Ridiculous. Seriously? They failed at trying this before when they took over NYCL and titled the event "Battles of Bellicose" and now they are going to try it again? For what?! 

Bellicose Body Building

1635442008Bellicose%20Logo%20(1).png

Rumors have been circulating that Bellicose will be opening a Body Building Gym focused on Circuit Training and Wrestling for Bellicose Fighters only. Similar to the APEX, It will be an invite only gym to fighters who compete at Bellicose to improve their physicals. Would Fighters seriously be interested in this? I don't think so. Everyone trains at their own gyms. The last thing they need is some corporate entity telling them they are allowed to train somewhere. Just another greedy move by the so-called philanthropist who runs Bellicose. How does he actually believe any of these guys will improve in their actual mma skill if he is making a body building GYM?! Unbelievable. 

Hank McCoy, Jake Paul, Baby Thibs - A Light Heavyweight Collision 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hank McCoy Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jake Paul Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.

Fans have been watching the BUZZ feuds with Baby Thibs and Hank McCoy with great interest. Apparently Jake Paul is public enemy number one. Jake Pauls management seems to want both Baby Thibs and Hank McCoy in the future and hopefully that would be for 5 rounds. I truly wish we had someone else get involved in this feud as it would be great to see a four man tournament go down between these guys. How does this issue even get resolved? 

Dakota is on a 2 fight winning streak
Hank is coming off his first career loss
Jake Paul is on a 2 fight winning streak

But what other Light Heavyweight has the Charisma of these guys? Ike Wellstone, Micka Slice, Cyborg Reyes, or even Jorgen Thrane? We haven't seen any of these guys like we have seen the other three but trust me when I say they are all right there alongside them. 

Numerous Contracts Sent Out From Bellicose

Recent Inside reports have claimed Bellicose is bringing in serious talent over the next several days. We look forward to who actually signs with the org and who goes with signs elsewhere. 

However the fighter every Bellicose Fan wants to see enter the cage is none other than Phil "The Nurse" St. George. Managed by one of the greatest managers in the sport, @stpierrecanada the Black Belt in BJJ would literally send shockwaves throughout the Featherweight world. Come on Bellicose, what are you waiting for!? SIGN THIS MAN!

Condemned
Condemned

Former Champion May Return for Bellicose 100

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ispa Perkele

Former Champion Ispa Perkele and Bellicose have been in conversation about having him compete at Bellicose 100 for an Exhibition bout for the Bellicose fans. Ispa, former Light Weight Champion, was cut from the organization for beginning his martial arts journey just months before the entire Bellicose Roster. A strictly 375Id org had cut his title and forced him to leave. Ispa went on to continue his unbeaten run where he now holds a 9-1 record. The three different Org Champion is reportedly one of BrotherHec's favorite fighters and this is probably something him and I can actually agree on. Whether it is by the famous Head Kick Knockout or from his punching power, Ispa is one of the most terrifying fighters in the world at the 370+ stage. 

Potential Bellicose Merger

1635441921Bellicose%20Logo.png 

Rumors of a supposed Bellicose Merger or acquisition has surfaced recently as there are reported talks about Bellicose and an Undisclosed org coming to an agreement in combining their rosters. This would make for an interesting take as there really are no other 375 Organizations so Bellicose would either melt with a 370 Organization or a 380 Organization. Of course we have no real idea of who it could be as of yet but if there is any truth to this, expect me to inform you first! 

Bellicose loses out on Merch Sponsor

1609628571Brooklyn%20Threads%20Logo%2002.jpg

Brooklyn Threads and Bellicose have reportedly gone their separate ways. Good for Brooklyn Threads looking for better organizations that will actually give them a percentage of the show cost unlike Bellicose which is as greedy as they come! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Jake Paul- Upon realizing I’m more hyped and popular then current light heavyweight champion Clayton Daniels and Challenger Dillon Hamplin combined , I think I might want out of the brothers lil love triangle, they can have each other, after I put Horton out I’m fighting for the strap, you heard it here first

James Howlett: Thank you all for tuning in I have decided to start my own podcast. Hopefully you tell your friends. I just signed a short notice fight with Jesse Rollz.

Hank McCoy: Hey I just wanted to wish you luck and hope your short notice goes better than mine did.

James Howlett: Thanks Hank. Could really use you there like usual.

Frank Cardoza: What style is he?

James Howlett: He has been a long time BJJ practitioner.

BJ Penn: BJJ against you!? Hahaha you got this in the bag.

James Howlett: I know man I'm an Abu Dhabi Champion. Someone call this guy a hearse.

Coolhandluke: Dude you suck.

James Howlett: Let me help you tap out here. And goodbye.

Coolhandluke: I'm back.

James Howlett: And you tapped out again.

GarytheLabelGuy: Put a label on it.

James Howlett: And that guy is clearly drunk.

George Shaffer: How soon is the fight?

James Howlett: In 4 days. I'm already ready.

BoxingBronx: You don't even strike. Terribly boring fighter. Who's next.

James Howlett: As always shooting for that Covington fight for Bellicose best grappler.

• Like 1

35w7.jpg

They Call me Jesse Rollz

Dear @Ikkitakeda Your fighter James "Wolverine" Howlett is going to be severely embarrassed. He is Feeble on his feet and his grappling is seriously overrated. Who hath given this man a Black Belt? I am of the great lineage of the DuckGoJiuJitsu one of the most ancient forms of grappling. 

I am coming out swinging. Expect the most aggressive opponent you have ever faced. I am going to hit you so hard in the body repeatedly you will crumble. They call you wolverine well expect me to beat you. 

YOURE LITERRALLY GARBAGE. You fought two different White belts and it took you 4 tries to finally submit both of them. What do you think you will do to a brown belt of DuckGo?! 

Sponsored by the PED program of Nutritional Shaved ICE? that's probably why you WIN in the first round so often. 

Here is an actual challenge i have for you. Try, JUST TRY, to hit me in the face one time. I am seven feet and five inches of pure granite and you will feel the full force of this monster. I will be pressuring you from bell to bell and rag dolling your ass all day. 

Last thing i want to say is don't sit here and say "Oh look at me fans I took a fight on four days notice!" SO DID I. So don't start making excuses. Now. Except your loss now you little punk bitch. I was made for this fight. I will get my black belt and show the world how great I am. I am Jesse Rollz!

• Like 1

Ikki Takeda press release: I have heard the statements about my fighter James Howlett and I assure everyone Howlett will be more than up to the task. Also Nutritional Shaved Ice is made with the strictest of natural juices and flavors and while yes technically they are performance enhancers they adhere to the strictest requirements by any athletic trade commission the world over and are completely legal performance enhancers.

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:47 PM, TycoonHec said:

But what other Light Heavyweight has the Charisma of these guys? Ike Wellstone, Micka Slice, Cyborg Reyes, or even Jorgen Thrane? We haven't seen any of these guys like we have seen the other three but trust me when I say they are all right there alongside them. 

Limu Emu Press Release:

"Wohoo, my first professional fighting contract is now signed and I'm more than exited to join the Bellicose  light heavyweight division.

I've been following the media coverage of that said weight class for quite a while before signing and to be honest, I must say there are some surprisingly loud and foul mouthed guys around. Do they honestly think, people are interested to see and listen to fighters, acting like someone in their early teens with hormonal issues affecting their mood and behavior. I'd like to teach them manners, given the chance and at the same time announce, that I'm here to be champ. So, I'm ready to be the fourth guy, if management would like to go ahead with the tournament and adding a true dark horse into the mix.

I'm ready for everyone and everything!"

• Like 1