BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Limu Emu16431419148228.jpeg

LIMU IMU....

Recently signed Light Heavyweight has been calling to take on Jake Paul, Hank McCoy and Dakota Thibadeaux! So, Who is Limu Imu? A relatively unknown martial artist hailing from Helsinki is now Calling out the Trio of Death and desiring to engage with them in their back and forth feud. Despite being 0-1 in his professional career, Imu reportedly has a fight under offer and is considered by his gym mates to hold some of the best grappling in "The Barn"  

The real reality of Limu Imu is he comes from the experienced and dangerous management of @Frumgar a skillful manager by every sense of the word and no doubt with him paving the way, Limu could very well be one of the best fighters in no time. 

We will definitely see how things shape out in the very near future! 

• Like 1

1.  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tim Horton 16431419148228.jpeg  

INTERVIEW: TIM HORTON

"THE GREAT WHITE NORTH"

Ladies and Gents, Bellicose number 1 contender in the middleweight division, Tim "The Great White North" takes on one of the most formidable foes in the division in Jake Paul this weekend under the Rock Romero Vs Bogachev fight. Horton, who has literally beat anyone he has fought apart from Howard, shares with us his vision for the future and boy is it bright. He holds no punches in this interview and calls out everyone from Howard to Romero. He brings to life the possibility of fighting on a Montreal fight card and speculates on the PED rumors of his opponent. So much is in store, we hope you enjoy! 

HELWANI: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I have the distinct honor of having the Canadian Killer himself, the man who needs no introduction. Mr. Maple Syrup. TIM HORTON! TIM, how are you doing ahead of the big fight this weekend?
  3. HORTONRaises Fist To Camera while being introduced Thanks Sebastian, I’m doing great and camp has been going better than perfect. Looking forward to smashing Jake Paul’s stupid face in the 13th.

HELWANI: So before we talk about your upcoming bout, I just want to know how the major changes have gone in your career. You switched managers from Gwad to Teyo, how has that transition gone for you with new gym mates and all?

HORTONThe transition has been smooth and beneficial, the new gym is amazing and they have a great system. I have respect for Gwad as he got my foot in the door but I felt as if he didn’t have the confidence in me that my new team does. Fitness and training is number one in my life, close second to the beautiful women I frequent. So I’m not hard to work with, I want to be the best and with this team i see that being an easy reality.

4. HELWANI:  Haha Let’s get into talking a little bit about Jake Paul, what about this fighter do you despise exactly?

5. HORTON: He’s a big mouth American idiot, he’s one of those people that says sooooo much but nothing at the same time. I’m the heart of my country I walk down the streets and get praise and love from all around. This guy is just same random American idiot to his people, some ordinary kid. He signs a deal to fight two weight divisions but I’m gonna kick his ass out my Middleweight division fast.

6. HELWANI: If I am right, you did claim you would knock him out right? How can you be so sure of that coming into this fight?

7. HORTON: There’s levels to this fight game, and I know I’m levels ahead of these guys. I’ve been knocking high level guys out in sparring and making people look silly. This fight will be no different, 2nd round knockout Sebastian put your money on it. I don’t know how well Bellicose is paying you but let The Great White North be your financial adviser because betting on me is just a good investment.

HELWANI: Bellicose doesn't pay me a dime. And if I heard correctly they barely pay you guys anything as well am I right?
    HORTON: They pay Jake Paul just enough that dirtball couldn’t sell a free house to a homeless person let alone a paper view or tickets. Me on the other hand my pay should be better for the star power I posses. Hector I’m gonna need more bonuses!

9. HELWANI: I imagine hector skimps out on the bonuses i mean come on! How did you not get KO of the night against Koning in your last fight or even the FOTN against Hardy. Its ridiculous that he didn't give those to you.

10. HELWANI: Well, anyways, lets look at what Paul said and I just want to get your immediate thoughts, "KO, Howard took his chin and I’m going to take his soul, he only knocks out grapplers, he doesn’t wanna go to war with me, I’ve been fighting killers since day 1 while he has a nice lil padded record from fighting in the B leagues, I was actually fed there champion John Brown when he came over and I plan on treating Horton the same way" What do you make of that?
  12. HORTON: That sounds like a guy that is trying to prove something to themselves, someone who’s not so sure of their ability. All I have to say in response, this Sunday I’m gonna make this half-witted American bozo eat canvas early in the fight. Sebastian you know I made the phone calls to get this fight rolling, if I wasn’t promoting this fight this would be a sleeper of a co main event. On Sunday Snake Paul is going to sleep, and then Uncle Sam the American Coward Dean Howard is gonna get beat into submission and hand over my Middleweight Championship. Every smart fight fan knows what’s gonna happen, and knows what I’m capable of. And that’s all that needs to be said in response to that idiot. 

13. HELWANI: You want Dean Howard NEXT?! AGAIN?

14. HORTON: Dean Howard is the only fight that makes sense, the fight the fans wanna see. Uncle Sam the American coward Dean Howard is gonna try his best to duck our rematch but I’m coming you swine!

15. HELWANI:  You out landed him on the feet when you two last fought but he was able to get you down and unfortunately pummel you in the fourth. What would go different if you guys were to fight again?
    HORTON: The whole fight would look different, I had a fight team and management that didn’t have the confidence in me that I have in myself. I’m a killer and they we’re treating me in the lead up like I couldn’t beat Dean Howard, but the truth is I have the capability to end a fight in any moment. I was up on the scorecards in that fight and showing dominance until he got lucky and the ref made an early stoppage. I would finish The American Coward Dean Howard within 3 rounds mark my words.

17. HELWANI: Wow, well you truthfully are one of the most dangerous guys in the entire division. Back to your fight with Paul, he just signed to the LHW division but recent reports of him using PED's has surfaced. He has debunked these accusations, but what do you make of that?

18. HORTON: I wouldn’t put it past him for him to be pissing dirty, when you’re in the lead up of a fight with someone like The Great White North it makes you question yourself and your abilities. Baby Thibs is gonna give him a world of trouble after I knock his sorry ass out. He won’t have any division he feels confident in after I stomp him at 185 and then he gets stomped at 205. Complete joker and he’s overestimating himself, so Snake Paul probably is on the juice.

19. HELWANI: Horton vs Paul is definitely a big fight. Of course there are some other big names out there but besides the champion, who else interests you?
    HORTON: Sebastian I have big goals and aspirations with this MMA game, after I beat Dean Howard and claim my Middleweight Championship you might see the Canadian Killer move down to 170 to become the first double champion in Bellicose history. Soon everyone will see me as the best Bellicose has to offer and the P4P best in the organization. That’s what interests me.

21. HELWANI: Rock Romero is on your hitlist too!? He will be fighting this weekend as well. What's your prediction of that fight?

22. HORTON: You see how I didn’t mention his name? I see him getting outclassed and out performed until the fight ends by TKO and Bogachev is the new champion. Either one who holds that title when I gain mine should be weary, because I’m coming. Romero is a joke and sure he hits hard, but we carry a whole different power in Middleweight pack a lunch kiddo.

23. HELWANI:  You legitimately have no fear of anyone and call out everyone. This is probably why the Canadians love you so much. What are your thoughts on your fellow Canadian soon entering the MMA world, Phil St. Georges How do you think his entering into MMA and potentially Bellicose impacts the Canadian Fans? 
  25. HORTON: I respect Phil a lot and his legendary father. I’ve stopped by their gym a few times to work with them, he’s a great talent and prospect and I see him dominating the featherweight division of Bellicose easy if he decides to sign. These American guys walk around with a complex that their country is the greatest and everyone else follows behind but I’m on a mission to shut all of that down and show that Canada is the fighting capital of the world. Phil would only help that movement, he shares that same fire I have for our country.

26. HELWANI: Maybe we could get a Bellicose event in Toronto or Montreal if you're fighting for the title and he makes his debut?! How amazing would that be? (edited)
  28. HORTON: The proudest moment of my life would be to raise the Bellicose Middleweight championship in front of a sellout crowd of screaming Canadian fans. I’m sure Phil would be interested in that idea too. Canadian fighters are starting to make a huge wave and I'm the type of talent Hector likes to have signed because I bring excitement to these fight weeks and build ups. After I win this Snake Paul fight, Dean Howard in Montreal would be a great event!

29. HELWANI: I know Bellicose is typically in New York but to see you fight for the title in your own hometown would be EPIC. Well, we have to let you go here and I just want to thank you so much before I let you leave, why don't you say a few words to your fans or opponents or something

30. HORTON: The Great White North the Canadian Killer is fighting this weekend on a stacked Bellicose card in New York. Come and watch me beat the American douchebag Snake Paul’s ass and set my path to fight for gold. Soon you will see my name everywhere shining in bright lights, soon enough. Thanks Sebastian, all the best to you and thanks for the interview from one great to another.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey Bellicose, 

From the Boogeyman, Boris Bors to the Rock, Rock Romero, to the former Champ in Kanud and to the bitter rivals in Horton and Paul, This weekend is Bellicose Brawling at its finest! A simple quick preview for you all to enjoy and look forward to this weekend begins now! 

1644360704Kai%20vs%20Daniels%20%286%29.png 1644360669Kai%20vs%20Daniels%20%285%29.png

SUNDAYS FIGHT CARD

Odimabesser vs Summers - Long time champ in bellicose (6-1) Kanud Odimabesser makes his return to the cage this weekend after losing his title to Rock Romero in a violent first round knockout. Kanud, primarily known for his versatile victorious style aims to detail the hype behind Samuel Summers and get back on the winning side of the org. His opponent in Summers (3-0) has knocked out each of his opponents and has risen sky high in the rankings after his most recent win over KUJ. He believes that he will stop Odimabesser and that we will all see his manager release him Monday Morning. Prediction: Odimabesser gets the job done and shows his experience against Summers. 

Mihaljevic vs Sampson - The Missle makes his return once more to take on Drax in what should be a bout that lasts just under a minute. Mihaljevic (6-1) desires more than ever to get the shot at the Heavyweight Crown and a win over Drax may just put him over the edge in getting that shot. Drax however is no pushover, currently riding a 3 fight win streak (4-2) Drax has the ability to put guys out when he lands one of his bombs. This one is everything you love about caged aggression! Prediction: Drax scores a deadly blow in 30 seconds. 

Blake vs Mfer - Two more heavyweights looking to rebound from their recent losses are non stop forward pushing violent gorillas. Blake (4-2) the Former BMF champion, came into Bellicose in the middle of a Heavyweight tournament seeing him fall to Koyri, the now number one contender. He most recently lost out on a decision to Mihaljevic and hopes that his win over Mfer this weekend puts him back in the graces to fight either Mihaljevic or Koyri for redemption. In Mfer (4-2), perhaps one of his toughest tests, he is facing a guy who just experienced being knocked out for the very first time in his career. Will he be gun shy?  Prediction: Blake outlands Mfer and puts an uneasy pace on Mfer ending the bout within two rounds. 

Other great figths to watch -> Sean Dash vs Max Chapman, Korolev vs Murphy, James Howlett vs Jesse Rollz. 

SATURDAYS  FIGHT CARD

Romero vs Bogachev - >  The welterweight championship is on the line folks! This fight is everything i love about MMA. Rock Romero (6-1) once fought at middleweight. Lost to Dean Howard and left his manager. Found a new manager and a new weight class and has since become a champion. He will make his first title defense against Motshan Bogachev ((5-1) a former Lightweight now welterweight fighter who believes he will be the one to dethrone the champion and lay claim to the title. I CAN NOT WAIT for this fight and have been ready all month. Prediction: Nero Hardy fights the winner. Thats the only prediction i have. 

Bors vs Sykora - > the Bantamweight King has returned, the boogeyman, Boris Bors (4-0) is ready to defend his title and against a very lethal opponent in Michal Sykora (5-1) . On paper, Bors is the most dangerous fighter of the two, but Sykora who is on a five fight winning streak has finished opponents via Head kick to submission and in the first round 60% of the time. In his last fight, we saw the Boogeyman bleed, metaphorically speaking of course, and i think Sykora has the perfect game plan to bring home the title. Prediction: Sykora in 3! 

Horton vs Paul - > IF you do not know about Horton vs Paul, do you even play MMATYCOON? This is the fight on everyone's lips right now and it is on mine as well. Jake Paul (6-1) has agreed to taking on the "Great White North" Tim Horton (7-1) in a bout that is fully expected end within minutes. Punches in bunches, people will be swinging for the fences, and someone is going down. Check out both of their interviews leading up to this one in the forum now! 

Other great figths to watch -> Jerry Goon vs Rath Kanh, Sassakai vs Hatter, Frank vs Os, & Orel vs Reemer

Edited by TycoonHec
Changed Sundays to Saturdays Fight Card
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen we have the winner by submission in the very first round James Howlett!! James that is 4 wins in a row and all by submission and all in the first round. Are you a bit surprised?

James Howlett: No I'm the best grappler in all of Bellicose and the best BJJ practitioner as well. Heck I was even telling people I was going to win tonight by RNC. If I want the fight over it's over plain and simple. If I want to win by a certain submission I'm good enough to force the situation to winning by the submission of my choice.

Slo Moegan: it was certainly a great execution of your skills on display here tonight. What's next for you?

James Howlett: It's pretty simple Bellicose keep lining them up and I'll keep tapping them out until Covington can't help but to run it with me for best grappler in Bellicose.

Slo Moegan: people have been raving about your flexibility as of late. Do you think that helps with your submission game?

James Howlett: Absolutely Slo all the top grapplers have pretty good flexibility. It helps with pulling off some of the harder submissions to pull off as well as transitioning from one submission to the next not to mention having flexible limbs and joints helps with submission defense as well. It's why a lot of spend a good amount of time stretching to help limber up our muscles and joints.

Slo Moegan: So you actually threw a few punch unsuccessfully on the ground but threw some today was that part of your plan?

James Howlett: Yeah wanted to give him a little something extra to think about being a brown belt to call his attention to help with passing and locking on the submission I wanted. Thank you all and good night everybody. And Who's next!?

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Jake Paul from the ER- congrats on humbling me and making me eat my words Tim. I’ll be making the move up now

F573168C-EE1B-4E86-AECA-63BF5A152031.jpeg.7149030e1b07d29c503285fb7bf9f902.jpeg

6DC0BE75-7422-47E3-9BD4-80497DCC561C.jpeg.fa678e64126945c645330b700e58c8ad.jpeg

Tim Horton Post Fight Interview:

The Canadian Killer doesn’t shy from the slugfests, and that’s what we all knew this fight was gonna be. I picked him apart until I took his consciousness in the 2ND round just as I predicted. He can give me all the props he wants, but I made that annoying nuisance eat my words and my power after he said he was gonna take me out. This is my division and you all will soon find that out, next for me is the American Coward Dean Howard if he can even defend his title against that nobody he is fighting next. All I can say, The Great White North is happy with the result of today and I’m glad I got to humble that kid. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Well, whose gonna shut me up down here

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

5FAAEC3F-095C-41B6-9368-7B677717DCBE.jpeg.f23b113c8d8b8f5d5222d81ec3175dfe.jpeg

Tim Horton reply on Twitter:

After I beat the American Coward Dean Howard into the ground and claim my Middleweight title I will move down and take your gold as well that is if you can keep it for that long. Your division isn’t safe from me boy, see you soon.

• Upvote 1

Shane Victorino: Welcome back everyone to the flyin Hawaiian sports broadcast. I once again have James Howlett on my show.

James Howlett: Hey Shane.

Shane Victorino: You have another fight coming up again soon?

James Howlett: Yeah another short notice fight. This time against Datte Bayo.

Shane Victorino: This is the last fight of your contract right?

James Howlett: Yeah it is. I have been fighting so much here lately I don't think Bellicose is even aware of it yet.

Shane Victorino: Assuming you aren't going anywhere can we expect another quick turnaround fight for you?

James Howlett: Well I don't plan on going anywhere else so it's really just up to Bellicose on rather they want to issue me a new contract or not. But the answer is no. This will make 3 fights within a months time. After it I'll be doing some training. I'll still take a fight if they offer me a new contract but it will be for a little time out so I can train.

Shane Victorino: How do you see your fight with Bayo going?

James Howlett: same as all my fights go I'm going to make him tap. I respect Bayo he isn't the best striker as that goes to my boy McCoy no one has yet to out strike my boy and no one ever will but he is the best and most dangerous striker in the 155 pound division. We both know what the other wants he wants it standing and I want it on the ground. I just have to get the fight there once and then it's game over.

Shane Victorino: What is next for you after your fight with Bayo?

James Howlett: Well if I win and I get a new contract then there is probably only 2 different fights I would accept. Either Covington for best grappler in all of Bellicose or the title fight.

Shane Victorino: And if you lose?

James Howlett: I won't.

Shane Victorino: How good are you on the ground really?

James Howlett: I am the best. There is a reason I am an Abu Dhabi Champion. When on the ground I can't be beat.

Shane Victorino: Well you certainly don't lack confidence. And that's all the time we have for this segment.

• Upvote 1

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by submission James Howlett!

James Howlett: Thanks Slo.

Slo Moegan: That is 5 fights now with 5 wins and all by submission and the last 3 fights all within pretty close time of each other how good does this feel?

James Howlett: It feels great I have been calling out the top of the division and guys in other divisions telling everyone I'm legit, I'm here, and one of the best grapplers in the world much less Bellicose.

Slo Moegan: After that fight your contract with Bellicose has officially come to an end. What does this mean for you, the fans, and the future?

James Howlett: It's like I said in an interview I have no plans on going somewhere else. Bellicose is where I want to be at least for now. As far as do I resign with them or not I can't force Bellicose to sign me. I know I have a bit of a mouth and they might not like that as they seem to really like my well mannered good sportsmanship good buddy Hank. But that's just not who I am and if they resign me I'm still going to be talking to everyone I'm not changing me. Am I popular? Yeah people love me or love to hate me. But I'm talked about one of the most talked about guys in 155 in Bellicose. Now like I said I'm all for signing with Bellicose or sitting and training and help coaching at Old School Training for a while but if I resign it will be with 1 or 2 stipulations and that is I either get my fight with Covington for best grappler in all of Bellicose or I get the title fight. I have worked my ass off and proved and shown I belong and deserve it.

Slo Moegan: Your skills have definitely been fun and exciting to see for me. You heard it here first folks either this has been the end of an era of James Howlett fighting in Bellicose or the fight that proved he belongs in the top of the division.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2021 at 5:59 PM, Galahad said:

After the grueling 4 - round fight for the Light-Heavyweight title, the new champ expressed his deepest respect towards "Iron" Ike Wellstone and said that he hopes they meet again in the future. Of course, first of all, Tokugawa has to deal with the "Tomato cans" waiting for their shot. 

9.jpg

Cyborg- you get smashed by one of the guys you called Tomateo can and you’re  scared of the other? It smells like bitch in here , just give me the title shot by default , I fought Daniels way closer then you, you can’t think your next by rejecting the #1 contender bout, you haven’t even fought anybody

7 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Cyborg Reyes- wow I didn’t expect Kai Towagawa , the bum that held the belt for 5 minutes to be such a bitch and decline every serious fight he gets, wow how is he ranked #1 but refuses to fight anyone, what a scared little bitch 

D07E9627-863B-4C65-A7A6-60D532DC80EA.jpeg.6df1a24e282be6917fcc5b6d2ed8287a.jpeg

I am fighting for the title, bum. Don't have time for your tomato head right now. Hopefully you can get to a title shot in the near future, even though that seems unlikely. 

9.jpg.592f0afd9648ced6e85d5154fab854ff.jpg

4 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Cyborg- you get smashed by one of the guys you called Tomateo can and you’re  scared of the other? It smells like bitch in here , just give me the title shot by default , I fought Daniels way closer then you, you can’t think your next by rejecting the #1 contender bout, you haven’t even fought anybody

Hank McCoy: Do you really have much of a right to talk about what you deserve in the division. You are 3-2 in your last 5 fights in the division. I'm not trying to make waves or pick bones just simply stating facts.

• Upvote 1

Shane Victorino: I have here with me James Howlett.

James Howlett: Happy to be on your show once again.

Shane Victorino: You have just resigned with Bellicose is that right?

James Howlett: That is correct and just signed the title fight against Rak Boonliang.

Shane Victorino: How do you see that fight going?

James Howlett: Well his fight with Covington was a 50-45 unanimous decision victory but with so much of the fight being on the ground proves he does have some pretty good submission defense but also I think he lost that fight due to control time and Covington being in a more dominant position. But they say don't leave the fight in the hands of the judges and if our fight goes to the ground much less anywhere near that amount of time I'll prove that I'm a better grappler than Covington and also show there are levels to this game.

Shane Victorino: So you think you can get the finish?

James Howlett: I do and I'm sure he thinks he can win. He doesn't care if he wins by points or KO given his 3 KO and 3 decision wins in his 6-0 career. I on the other hand have a 100% finish ratio. And I don't plan on that changing.

Shane Victorino: Do you think Boonliang has the ability to win?

James Howlett: Yeah of course he does. Look you have to respect the guy even though I think he lost the last fight he still managed to hold off the submission game of the one of the best BJJ practitioners in Bellicose much less his weight division, he is undefeated, and the current champion. I have the absolute confidence in myself but I'm not going to take him lightly.

Shane Victorino: What will you do if you win and what will you do if you lose?

James Howlett: If I win then I'll be the champion of the 155 pound division as for what will be next for me is whatever Bellicose decides will be next. They make the rules, I just show up to fight whoever. If I lose then unlike if I win beating the guy Covington couldn't then the fight between us for best grappler makes sense but just like if I win whatever they want me to fight.

Shane Victorino: Can you think of who has a good chance to be the next challenger of the belt?

James Howlett: If Corin David wins his next fight then he will be 5-0 which would give him a good argument for a shot at it.