BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

Rock- if I beat you we’re running it at 185, we both only have one L at 185 and it was a title fight to Dean Howard, I’m not Jake and I’m not has disrespectful as him but you are a punk that needs to get checked and your right, I no longer wanna play with these lightweights ,it’s you I want next big boy, keep running that mouth I fucking love it I can’t wait to knock you unconscious and kiss you in the mouth 

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, teyoken said:

8FF7C11A-9E45-498B-918F-E89065DD6FCF.jpeg.2af99044e6f8ef3a4e5390772792d0f0.jpeg

Welterweight and Middleweight Champion

Tim Horton (11-1):

“James don’t try and twist the situation, I OFFERED you the fight against me and you didn’t accept my terms and that makes ME the coward? That is a huge case of narcissism right there, because you have all these terms that I’d have to agree to on the same level. I’m a champion, if you wanted to fight me it would’ve had to be for my TITLE. This is what was discussed and you chickened out because you aren’t “seeking championships”. That’s quite comical because you just fought Rak for his title, and lost in 21 seconds and were left sleeping on the mat BUT THATS BESIDE THE POINT! Don’t act like you weren’t scared midget, you literally went against the reason you declined our fight and fought someone else for their championship. I’m #TheGreatWhiteNorth for a reason, anyone anytime any place and that’s held true but it has to be for these lovely championships I collected. You’re a COWARD, I represent our country with class like a true champion and you’re just gonna be remembered as some cowardly midget who was scared of the Canadian Killer. And as for you Mr. “King of the Welterweights”, are you prepared to get knocked out and ego checked like your buddy Jake? It clearly hasn’t clicked in your thick dumb what happened to him aye? You’re a waste and I’m going to replicate what I did to your buddy against you, and leave you with shattered confidence and a shattered jaw. I’ll sweeten the deal for the dumb American fans with a short attention span as you’re quite the boring ticket draw, if you beat me I will LEAVE Bellicose forever. How’s that sound tough guy, better work reaaaal hard in training camp. If you make it out the first round I’ll pay your medical bills for you as well. Tim Horton, the double champion, Rock Romero’s wife’s favorite fighter, signing off.”

James Howlett: I literally said I'll fight you to fight, just not for the title. What are all these so called concessions you would have to make. That was literally the only thing is fight to fight. The Bellicose brass knows I'm not fighting for a belt outside my weight so they wouldn't have forced you to put the belt up. You say you bring class to our country when our country is known for it's tolerance and all you do is talk hate and trash. You make all us Canadians sad to be Canadians. You say I'm boring for fans and yet I'm one of if not the most popular fighter with fans in Bellicose. No wonder you must think you are classy because you are clearly delusional. Want it get it or shut up like the yellow b*tch you are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: I literally said I'll fight you to fight, just not for the title. What are all these so called concessions you would have to make. That was literally the only thing is fight to fight. The Bellicose brass knows I'm not fighting for a belt outside my weight so they wouldn't have forced you to put the belt up. You simply didn't want it. And what is this talk about my buddy Jake? Never liked the guy told him I'd tap him out too when he started running his mouth to my buddy McCoy. That was my only guy at Bellicose and that's because we train together. You say you bring class to our country when our country is known for it's tolerance and all you do is talk hate and trash. You make all us Canadians sad to be Canadians. You say I'm boring for fans and yet I'm one of if not the most popular fighter with fans in Bellicose. No wonder you must think you are classy because you are clearly delusional. Want it get it or shut up like the yellow b*tch you are.

Tim Horton (11-1):

“That whole message wasn’t directed to you FOOL, you self centered prick. Right where I said “And as for you” that’s when the direction shifted to Romero. Don’t act like you weren’t the one who declined one simple term. I clearly did want to fight you, as I was the one who OFFERED you the fight. I’m a champion and only fight with my belts on the line, as it wouldn’t make any fucking sense for me to not when it would be in a division I hold gold in. Please silence yourself as you’re making yourself out to be a fool, and yes you are boring. I drop this GLORIOUS pipebomb, and this is your response. At least Rock made an attempt at comedy in his, you’re a circus act kiddo. Results speak for themselves, look how my career is going and then look at your resume. If I seen you shopping at a local Loblaw in Canada with your wife and kids I’d spit in your face and embarrass you! Silence.”

• Like 2

1 minute ago, teyoken said:

Tim Horton (11-1):

“That whole message wasn’t directed to you FOOL, you self centered prick. I clearly did want to fight you, as I was the one who OFFERED you the fight. I’m a champion and only fight with my belts on the line, as it wouldn’t make any fucking sense for me to not when it would be in a division I hold gold in. Please silence yourself as you’re making yourself out to be a fool, and yes you are boring. I drop this GLORIOUS pipebomb, and this is your response. at least Rock made an attempt at comedy in his, you’re a circus act kiddo. Results speak for themselves, look how my career is going and then look at your resume. If I seen you shopping at a local Loblaw in Canada with your wife and kids I’d spit in your face and embarrass you! Silence.”

James Howlett: I'm only 20. What wife and kids. Like I said you want it, come and get it. I'm right here. No longer responding to this pathetic excuse for a Canadian unless the only thing out of his mouth is Bellicose sign us up. Now with that said don't forget not just attention Bellicose but ATTENTION!!!!! WORLD!!!!!! First man I don't care who you are, where you are from, what weight class you are in, or how long you have been at this if you can be the first to finish me on the ground I'll pay you 200k.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/20/2022 at 8:44 PM, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: The answer is no he can't because he taps like the b*tch I'm going to make him be.

16511835846933.gif
Rak "Bad to the bone" Boonliang
10-0-0
145 p4p

155 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

😂🤐😂

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Howlett is looking to take this fight into the clinch.
Howlett has his takedown stuffed
and Boonliang counters with a crisp hook to the side of the head.
Howlett doesn't succeed with the takedown
and Boonliang counters with a left and a right... and another left... and another!! That last one turned off the lights! Howlett has no idea who he is and is as he gazes up at the spotlights. Brutal knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:24 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Rak Boonliang!
Rak Boonliang retains his lightweight title!
Our winner, Rak Boonliang, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Rock- He got the boot for being a chinless peice of shit, kinda like your father 

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

"It's piece, you ignorant, neanderthal. I see your dad has been absent as fuck! But you flapping them gums and hiding at your WC. We can throw them hands, bitch, at catchweight anytime since you bold enough to talk shit. But I'm sure you gone just backpedal and duck me and say something bout weight class. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash lul bitch."

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Sprooch said:

"It's piece, you ignorant, neanderthal. I see your dad has been absent as fuck! But you flapping them gums and hiding at your WC. We can throw them hands, bitch, at catchweight anytime since you bold enough to talk shit. But I'm sure you gone just backpedal and duck me and say something bout weight class. Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash lul bitch."

I have been a lil absent it’s nice to hear from my best friend Sprooch again lmao, so easy to get under your skin. It’s fine to kick a man while he’s down I guess , I just noticed your 17-0 island prodigy (no medal)only made as far as my 8-6 Island can(Bronze medal) so you need somebody to scratch that itch lol.

Rock- Ill meet you at 185 if you still want the smoke after Horton, no problem , you wanna call out Howlett too while we’re being weight bullies and daring somebody to say something about it lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Golden97 said:

I have been a lil absent it’s nice to hear from my best friend Sprooch again lmao, so easy to get under your skin. It’s fine to kick a man while he’s down I guess , I just noticed your 17-0 island prodigy (no medal)only made as far as my 8-6 Island can(Bronze medal) so you need somebody to scratch that itch lol.

Rock- Ill meet you at 185 if you still want the smoke after Horton, no problem , you wanna call out Howlett too while we’re being weight bullies and daring somebody to say something about it lol

James Howlett: He doesn't need to call me out as I already called out the entire world in every weight class. Incase you missed it I'll say it again $200,000 to the first man in the world who can finish me on the ground. (That aside anyone is welcome to come get some for the sake of getting some.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Baby Thibs

10-1 (3-0 KT)

#1 LHW Contender

My little brother Darius Thibodeaux will slide you and handle my lightweight. ;D Just wait on him. He coming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Golden97 said:

What you want me to see? Your participation awards for being so dominant thru out the season then getting 4th place in the tourny? I see nothing new but happy to be rent free in your head even after I sacked Jake

You give yourself way too much credit. You shutup just like I thought you would when Jake got his ass slide three times in a row as predicted. Now you are dickeating Action Jackson's accomplishments in attempts to frustrate me lmao. No person who has to cling to what someone else could achieve against me because they can't...could ever bother me. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

You give yourself way too much credit. You shutup just like I thought you would when Jake got his ass slide three times in a row as predicted. Now you are dickeating Action Jackson's accomplishments in attempts to frustrate me lmao. No person who has to cling to what someone else could achieve against me because they can't...could ever bother me. 

Losing to action is no shame ever. Dude been a long time top for a reason.

• Like 2

Hey folks!  I've been getting a lot of fan messages all worrying about the fact that nobody has heard anything official from your NEW, AMAZING BELLICOSE SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...Nuufo Seanoa!  Well, I can assure you, he's doing just fine, so please, we love the fan mail, but stop worrying about if all is ok.  He coasted through his last fight and got the revenge he wanted...actually, two-fold, the powers that be here at Bellicose blessed him with a double opportunity...Seanoa had posted this prior to the fight getting lined up...

"Now it is time...to avenge against Douglas...or to look upon the glory of gold...to face this "Reeves"...and allow him the honor of leaving the cage after a worthy effort...but without the belt...as I will be hoisting it in honor of my ancestors and forefathers!  It shall be!"

...but it turns out that as I said, the powers that be here offered him a surprise double opportunity...to avenge his loss to Douglas...AND...to get gold both at the same time.  This was a no-brainer for Seanoa...he was all about this and pretty much had me putting ink to paper with him within the hour!  My job doesn't get much easier as this man's manager, as I got several weeks of 'no angry Samoan in my ear'...and you have no idea how nice that is...truly!

But to answer everybody's questions..where has he been?  He won the championship, why haven't we heard from him?  Is he hurt, injured?  There are reports he hasn't been to the gym in Amsterdam with the rest of his teammates...did he walk away after winning the belt or something crazy like that?  No, no, no folks, none of that!  I'll let you hear from Nuufo himself as he wanted me to reach out to all of you while he's away...

16053856854667.png

"Soul Breaker"

First, I went to say hello to those fans out there that have questioned the manager man, Hare.  I appreciate your support, always!  Also to my teammates, my fellow warriors at Bellicose...at least those who are deserving...and the Bellicose management.  I am doing well! 

Where have I been?  You must have guessed of course?!?  No?  Well, I have made the trek back to Samoa!  After the last fight, I knew that I need to return, to honor my family, my ancestors and forefathers...to give thanks to them for the stength they have imbued in me which allowed me to travel to the highest mountain Bellicose has to offer...and come back successfully, gold in hand, joy in my heart and honor for my ancestors!  The quest to exact revenge upon the man Douglas, the flea-bitten hound that he is, is now complete!  I have not only vanquished his evil from the throne of Bellicose, but also offered the championship the joy of a Samoan heritage...a Seanoan Samoan heritage at that!

That battle forced me to dig deeper than I have had to ever before.  I cannot tell you a lie, I was too tight coming into the fight and upon hearing the first bell.  And that dog, he bit me...the blood ran!  But the blood called to my ancestors and brought them to me...they spoke to me through the blood that runs through my veins and was now clear in my own eyes...and they told me...blood for blood!  So I bit back!  And I asked them again for guidance, how to overcome this small mountain...and they spoke to me again...they showed me the way...showed me how to use the tools that allowed me to walk the path that brought me there!  To lift my feet from the ground and use them once more to to complete the journey!  And I did...I unleashed the power within my own soul...and sole...hahaha!  

3e25572aa2337ffada87a6a072d0f297.png

The dog has been vanquished as I've said.  I spent time honoring my family and ancestors here in Samoa...and working!  Always training, always working!  So that I may now bring honor and pride to both the Super Heavyweight and Heavyweight divisions at Bellicose!  Your champion is well, fear not!  And I shall return shortly with the joy of my people in my heart!  Stay well friends!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Quoted the wrong thing lol, 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

Hey folks!  I've been getting a lot of fan messages all worrying about the fact that nobody has heard anything official from your NEW, AMAZING BELLICOSE SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...Nuufo Seanoa!  Well, I can assure you, he's doing just fine, so please, we love the fan mail, but stop worrying about if all is ok.  He coasted through his last fight and got the revenge he wanted...actually, two-fold, the powers that be here at Bellicose blessed him with a double opportunity...Seanoa had posted this prior to the fight getting lined up...

"Now it is time...to avenge against Douglas...or to look upon the glory of gold...to face this "Reeves"...and allow him the honor of leaving the cage after a worthy effort...but without the belt...as I will be hoisting it in honor of my ancestors and forefathers!  It shall be!"

...but it turns out that as I said, the powers that be here offered him a surprise double opportunity...to avenge his loss to Douglas...AND...to get gold both at the same time.  This was a no-brainer for Seanoa...he was all about this and pretty much had me putting ink to paper with him within the hour!  My job doesn't get much easier as this man's manager, as I got several weeks of 'no angry Samoan in my ear'...and you have no idea how nice that is...truly!

But to answer everybody's questions..where has he been?  He won the championship, why haven't we heard from him?  Is he hurt, injured?  There are reports he hasn't been to the gym in Amsterdam with the rest of his teammates...did he walk away after winning the belt or something crazy like that?  No, no, no folks, none of that!  I'll let you hear from Nuufo himself as he wanted me to reach out to all of you while he's away...

16053856854667.png

"Soul Breaker"

First, I went to say hello to those fans out there that have questioned the manager man, Hare.  I appreciate your support, always!  Also to my teammates, my fellow warriors at Bellicose...at least those who are deserving...and the Bellicose management.  I am doing well! 

Where have I been?  You must have guessed of course?!?  No?  Well, I have made the trek back to Samoa!  After the last fight, I knew that I need to return, to honor my family, my ancestors and forefathers...to give thanks to them for the stength they have imbued in me which allowed me to travel to the highest mountain Bellicose has to offer...and come back successfully, gold in hand, joy in my heart and honor for my ancestors!  The quest to exact revenge upon the man Douglas, the flea-bitten hound that he is, is now complete!  I have not only vanquished his evil from the throne of Bellicose, but also offered the championship the joy of a Samoan heritage...a Seanoan Samoan heritage at that!

That battle forced me to dig deeper than I have had to ever before.  I cannot tell you a lie, I was too tight coming into the fight and upon hearing the first bell.  And that dog, he bit me...the blood ran!  But the blood called to my ancestors and brought them to me...they spoke to me through the blood that runs through my veins and was now clear in my own eyes...and they told me...blood for blood!  So I bit back!  And I asked them again for guidance, how to overcome this small mountain...and they spoke to me again...they showed me the way...showed me how to use the tools that allowed me to walk the path that brought me there!  To lift my feet from the ground and use them once more to to complete the journey!  And I did...I unleashed the power within my own soul...and sole...hahaha!  

3e25572aa2337ffada87a6a072d0f297.png

The dog has been vanquished as I've said.  I spent time honoring my family and ancestors here in Samoa...and working!  Always training, always working!  So that I may now bring honor and pride to both the Super Heavyweight and Heavyweight divisions at Bellicose!  Your champion is well, fear not!  And I shall return shortly with the joy of my people in my heart!  Stay well friends!

Don’t think for a second Nuufo is getting out of the spotlight yet! 

As you said, this fight was not just for the title but an amazing opportunity cashed in to avenge the loss to Douglas early in his career. Huge props. 

In keeping with Bellicose tradition a fresh Nuufo champ outfit is hot off the press! 

DA1-CDFA7-CFEC-4-A91-AC36-271431-BFB3-AF

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Don’t think for a second Nuufo is getting out of the spotlight yet! 

As you said, this fight was not just for the title but an amazing opportunity cashed in to avenge the loss to Douglas early in his career. Huge props. 

In keeping with Bellicose tradition a fresh Nuufo champ outfit is hot off the press! 

Sweeeet!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

You can't talk, can't fight - easy ride for Menace. Feel' boring😴 

Who?  Ohhhh...wait, you're some dude with a little toy belt playing in your own little sandbox of 10 fighters...holding said belt in your own little org of misfits?  Yeah, be gone pissant.  You hold no credibility here at Bellicose!

acf7e0b2efd78838c6a351a3c1927348.png

May want to rename that org...it holds zero honor!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

You can't talk, can't fight - easy ride for Menace. Feel' boring😴 

Who the hell are you and who the hell is this “Menace”?

... (obligatory tycoon research)

Hold the fuck on! Are you talking about This Guy??

My dude, if you at all have the inkling to stop fighting your own alliance mates like a pack of inbred wolves I heartily invite you to make the big step up to Bellicose. 

Will you make the move or are you just a talker?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1