BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

I know it's been a while, and since it's been a while the rankings are much different looking than what they were the last time I did them.  So a few changes have happened from results and I also did a default reset based on in game P4P rankings and WC rankings and just made a few slight changes from that.  But, this will be my base moving forward and results will change these rankings.  Some of you may find yourself a little lower or higher than what you would have been if I had been keeping up with them on a weekly basis, so for that I apologize.  But, I should have more time to keep up with them going forward as I think we've found ourselves a match maker.  We will find out in the next day or two on that end.  

Here are the rankings posted in text format.  I will try to convert them (and edit out this post with them) later tonight into the graphic version you know and love.  

C - Pee Wee Sasaki (10-1) 276/13

1 - Frank Dux (6-0) 660/40

2 - Natalia Pisswater (6-3) 939/48

3 - Joao Dos Santos (4-2) 1134/61

4 - Mad Hatter (7-3) 1176/65

5 - Fardoche Fermier (5-0) 1219/67

6 - Bethania Valverde (6-4) 114663

7 - Michal Sykora (7-4) 1526/84

8 - Pate Hunt (6-4) 1949/110

9 - Sean Dash (9-5) 2037/114

C - Lewis Pendragon (8-3) 347/41

1 - Reinaldo Gracie (8-2) 609/66

2 - Miyata San (8-1) 1019/109

3 - Boris Bors (6-2) 1289/202

4 - Clin Cartwright (5-2) 1934/197

5 - John Fisher (5-1-1) 1966/200

6 - Sammy Jam (7-4) 2117/216

7 - Nakachi Tadegeru (4-1) 2567/260

8 - Petr Vrabec (6-6) 250

9 - Chumani Adofo (4-0) 2269/228

C - Rak Boonliang (10-0) 149/23

1 - Shingen Takeda (11-3) 580/86

2 - James Howlett (7-2) 686/98

3 - Sammy Nyla (8-5) 829/120

4 - Davante Dunbar (7-3) 1058/146

5 - Marcos Furriel (5-0) 1373/183

6 - Jacques Bollomard (3-0) 1825/232

7 - Khabib Nurmagomedov (4-3) 1855/238

8 - Charles E Boles (5-1) 1929/248

9 - James Carter (7-4) 1939/249

C - Tim Horton (11-1) 198/25

1 - Arax Lightspeed (7-2) 424/64

2 - Rock Romero (9-4) 541/80

3 - Ham Burger (7-1) 752/105

4 - Kanud Odimabesser (9-3) 890/126

5 - Samuel Sumers (6-2) 1050/147

6 - Caio Carvalho (7-1) 1109/155

7 - Jorge Santa Perez (7-2) 1121/158

8 - Fedor Vovchanchyn (3-1) 1060/149

9 - Butch Cassidy (5-2) 1185/163

10 - Nero Hardy (8-3) 1335/185

C - Tim Horton (11-1) 198/25

1 - Raja Khanna (9-4) 595/88

2 - Je Ha Kim (7-2) 920/139

3 - Alexander Kuznetsov (7-2) 934/144

4 - Pate Mfer (5-0) 1351/191

5 - Hao Sawamura (6-2) 1104/172

6 - Adam East (7-3) 1402/204

7 - Titus Wilder (6-3-1) 1149/174

8 - Vitor Almeida (6-2) 1444/212

9 - Anakoni Kai (3-1) 1422/210

C - Dakota Thibodeaux Jr. (11-1) 287/44

1 - Hunt Mfer (9-2) 435/60

2 - Kurki Potku (7-1) 588/86

3 - Paul Hunt (5-0) 682/100

4 - Kaarlo Susi (6-1) 763/107

5 - Bill Smif (11-3) 856/115

6 - Dmitry Boytsov (4-0) 1064/147

7 - Hole Reemer (8-3) 1081/150

8 - Jorgen Thrane (7-2) 1439/196

9 - Betty Crocker (4-0) 1614/217

10 - Duannis Frank (1743/238

C - Keywon Reeves (8-1) 254/44

1 - Nuufo Seanoa (6-2) 344/6

2 - Arthur Douglas (7-3) 598/15

3 –Cajun Creole (15-6) 300/50

4 - Tarik Oren (7-2) 730/110

5 - Douglas Sampson (7-3) 775/119

6 – Tony Viikinki (6-2) 917/141

7 – Prokop Pustik (7-4) 1285/185 

8 –Bowser Bigalow (5-2) 1445/202

9 – Balthasaar Van Thuringen (7-3) 1410/199

265+

C – Nuufo Seanoa (6-2) 344/6

1 – Murska Mfer (10-1) 470/14

2 – Hargol Svenkter (4-1-1) 1155/34

3 – Arthur Douglas (7-3) 598/15

4 – Nikolai Volkov (4-0) 1717/56

5 – Alexander Rozhkov (3-1) 1801/60

6 – Average Tycoon Player (4-4) 1298/33

7 – John Koromos (4-2) 1935/69

8 –Amri Mbeki (5-3) 2836/104

9 – Vedran Mihaljevic (7-5) 2005/73

With these posted, it's becoming more and more apparent that the 265+ division is not going to survive much longer.  We are losing talent at the top and only have a few fighters with the top tier group while the rest are newer/younger fighters.  This is the smallest division in the org and I keep having to dip into the 265 division to find challengers for the 265 belt.  So, after this next title fight I will offer one last title fight at 265+ between the champ and #1 contender Mfer.  After that, the division will be merged into the 265 division.  Those fighters who cannot make weight will be given ample time to cut weight to get down to the correct weight to compete.  After that, the 265+ division will become either one of two things:

1) An unrestricted open weight division

or

2) A future tournament division for an (at this time) unspecified ruleset.

If we keep it unrestricted and open weight, the fighters who want will be allowed to stay there.  But I highly recommend you start to make preparations to move down to 265 so we can keep you with the best and closest competition possible.  I will start sending contracts for the move starting today for those who do not currently have fights booked.

I love the 265+ division, but it's a dying breed in the game and due to the fighters gassing out early just not a healthy division amongst the entire game.  I'm sorry for those big guys who will have to go on weight watchers.  Anyone who wants/needs will receive free weight loss supplements from New Standard Nutrition.  Just PM me in game.

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

the 265+ division will become either one of two things:

1) An unrestricted open weight division

or

2) A future tournament division for an (at this time) unspecified ruleset.

If we keep it unrestricted and open weight, the fighters who want will be allowed to stay there.  But I highly recommend you start to make preparations to move down to 265 so we can keep you with the best and closest competition possible.  I will start sending contracts for the move starting today for those who do not currently have fights booked.

I love the 265+ division, but it's a dying breed in the game and due to the fighters gassing out early just not a healthy division amongst the entire game.  I'm sorry for those big guys who will have to go on weight watchers.  Anyone who wants/needs will receive free weight loss supplements from New Standard Nutrition.  Just PM me in game.

Unrestricted OW Division

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: It's always amazingly funny how everytime someone wants to call out the King of the Ground and I say bring it on and then the Bellicose brass says do it they always get real quiet. Guess everyone needs to shout to attempt for their 10 seconds of fame before the King says here I am and they get put in their place and go back to hiding like a scared mouse in a hole in the corner.

Shingen Takeda: I am fighting for the title soon, while you are still sleeping, not sure how you want me to accept at the moment. It looks like you are getting slept again in your next one, which will make you very irrelevant, and a fight between us won't make much sense unfortunately. But who knows, miracles happen, if it makes sense I will gladly finish you on the ground so you can finally shut up and retire.

16235430893433.png

• Upvote 1

8FF7C11A-9E45-498B-918F-E89065DD6FCF.jpeg.2af99044e6f8ef3a4e5390772792d0f0.jpeg

Welterweight and Middleweight Champion

Tim Horton (11-1):

“My next welterweight defense will be against the winner of Romero vs Amaro, I don’t care what the Bellicose matchmakers want that’s the fight to make next! After my fight with Khanna I will move back down to 170 to put the gold on the line, been putting the vigorous work in training and you’re gonna see a whole new look of the game of Tim Horton. I will force you to put that much needed respect on my name the 17th of July. We are not only coming to put on a show for the fans but coming to put it all on the line, and I have a whole lot to lose. The majority hate me which is just extra ticket buys and therefor REVENUE in my pocket, but the ones who love The Great White North are the ones who know exactly what I’m fighting for and love the brand of war I bring to the cage. Get your tickets for July 17th because fireworks are being set off all the way back to Canada from the Liberty Dome!”

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Shingen Takeda: I am fighting for the title soon, while you are still sleeping, not sure how you want me to accept at the moment. It looks like you are getting slept again in your next one, which will make you very irrelevant, and a fight between us won't make much sense unfortunately. But who knows, miracles happen, if it makes sense I will gladly finish you on the ground so you can finally shut up and retire.

16235430893433.png

James Howlett: Like Bellicose brass said do it. You have a title fight scheduled and I have a fight scheduled. But they said do it. And just like I said no you are trying to run your mouth and find away out like the *ussy I know you are princess.

14 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Like Bellicose brass said do it. You have a title fight scheduled and I have a fight scheduled. But they said do it. And just like I said no you are trying to run your mouth and find away out like the *ussy I know you are princess.

Shingen Takeda: They want to see me spank your ass on the ground and be done with your nonsense. Unfortunately I may not get the chance to if you get slept once more. So learn some stand up and condition your chin, a little breeze is all that's needed for you to go to bed.

Anyway I have a title fight ahead of me and much better opponent to think about so I will have to ignore your barking for the time being. 

16235430893433.png

25 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Shingen Takeda: They want to see me spank your ass on the ground and be done with your nonsense. Unfortunately I may not get the chance to if you get slept once more. So learn some stand up and condition your chin, a little breeze is all that's needed for you to go to bed.

Anyway I have a title fight ahead of me and much better opponent to think about so I will have to ignore your barking for the time being. 

16235430893433.png

James Howlett: Again all I hear is excuses on why you can't fight. Cowards and little girls look for excuses not to fight. I have given an open invitation to anyone at any weight class in the world who thinks they can finish me on the ground. Real men don't look for an excuse, they just accept the challenge. But that is something cowards and little girls like you princess will never understand what it's like to be a real man. Who knows though princess maybe someday you can grow up and be queen of the ground but you will never be King.

2 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Again all I hear is excuses on why you can't fight. Cowards and little girls look for excuses not to fight. I have given an open invitation to anyone at any weight class in the world who thinks they can finish me on the ground. Real men don't look for an excuse, they just accept the challenge. But that is something cowards and little girls like you princess will never understand what it's like to be a real man. Who knows though princess maybe someday you can grow up and be queen of the ground but you will never be King.

16511835846933.gif
Rak "Bad to the bone" Boonliang
10-0-0
146 p4p

155 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

I put you in your favorite position in 24 seconds and instead of doing a 'king-move', you slept. 😂 You must love to sleep.

• Upvote 4

Bellicose 121

1657322406121.gif

New York

16 JULY 2022

Sponsored By

New Standard

1643767198New%20Standard%20Logo.PNG

New Standard has been setting the bar for years with it’s legendary 160q products for the lowest prices in game.  Based in New York, New Standard offers the very best for the very least for your fighter’s needs.  Prices so low you can buy in bulk from anywhere in the world and still save money.

HELLBENT

1595373830hbb.jpg

HELLBENT is a brand you can trust for great quality products and amazing designs.  There is truly a vast assortment of great apparel to highlight your fighter’s style.  The Bellicose champions are being given a special line of clothing designed specifically for champions and custom tailored to their individual personality.  If you want to look good, feel great, smell better and not have to pay a lot of money, visit HELLBENT clothing!  Visit HELLBENT in Amsterdam today, and don’t mind that hint of marijuana smell, it’s common over there.

Prelims

Horacio Sandaval (1-4)  vs  Tom Cullen (3-6)

Cullen comes in at ½ morale and ill prepared. Sadaval is prepared and ready to go.  Skills lead Cullen to be the favorite but I’ll pull for the fighter who’s actually prepared to fight.

Outlaw’s Pick – Sandaval wins via who gives a shit, just win!

Limu Emu (2-2)  vs  Chetnik Borg Eleven (3-1)

Eleven is a capable striker but mostly on the defensive side.  He loves to use his sensational wrestling to get fights to the ground and control the pace while waiting to work in his brown belt BJJ skills.  That’s a lie, but it’s what it looks like.  This fighter typically controls the action and plays it safe mostly using his wrestling to keep the dominant positioning and score well with the judges.  His last fight, he flipped the script and used some nasty GnP to finish off his hapless opponent.  This time around, his opponent is also a brown belt and a wonderful wrestler who should be able to hang pretty well with Eleven on the ground while having a slight edge in striking.  This will be a very tough contest for Eleven, but he’s another fighter who likes to take the fight the distance so we may be on hand for a long fight and a judges score card.

Outlaw’s Pick – Eleven wins via TKO (GnP)

Bohnomme SeptHeures (6-1)  vs  Age Sixteen (2-3)

When looking at records, this seems like a mismatch.  Sept has been a dominant fighter to this point in his career and Sixteen is looking to break even on his record.  But Sixteen started his MMA career at a very early age and is still in prime developmental stage.  To this point, he hasn’t really honed in on any one area of his game but seems to be a decent Muay Thai striker with some clinch ability and capable wrestling.  Beyond that, we just don’t know yet until he steps back into the cage.  SeptHeures has been on fire in his early career having only lost to Ringo via TKO back at Outlaw 20 before moving up to Bellicose.  In Bellicose, he’s 2-0 and looking like a star.  But, when you break down his training and film study on him, he’s very similarly built to Sixteen and even possibly has some weaknesses that Sixteen can expose in boxing and BJJ.  I don’t expect this fight to go to the ground, but look for Sixteen to work in his striking and copy the blueprint that Ringo laid out and get to Sept’s chin early to try and end this fight.

Outlaw’s Pick – Sixteen wins via TKO

Lord Forklift (6-2)  vs  Ade Yusuf (1-1)

Forklift is a little low on morale, but not much.  Possibly just because he’s coming into tonight’s match a little worn out from training and not 100% fully rested.  That could be problematic for him if this fight goes the distance, or his opponent works some extra body shots into his gameplan.  Other than that, this fight is very evenly matched with Forklift having a slight edge in wrestling and a near mirror clone in every other aspect.  

Outlaw’s Pick – Forklift wins via TKO

Patrick Matthew (3-1)  vs  Suriyan Sitsongrit (1-2)

Sitsongrit finally made his awaited Bellicose debut with a win over Kamir back at Bellicose 110.  Not only his first Bellicose win, but his first career win.  Knowing the bloodline this man comes from, nobody is surprised to see him in the win column and I’m sure many will be watching this fight with anticipation to see if he develops into the legendary Sitsongrit Muay Thai artist that his name signifies.  He will use his Muay Thai in this one having a 4 point edge in that area, but will need to be on guard with is striking and Matthew is an accomplished boxer with sensational striking and 3 finishes to his name.  This will be a fun fight to watch and one that can make a name for either of these two fighters with a win. 

Outlaw’s Pick – Sitsongrit wins via decision.

Petr Vrabec (6-6)  vs  Thiago Lourenco (4-2)

Thiago is a very well-rounded fighter but is a standout on the ground with his brown belt in BJJ.  He’s won from striking, he’s won from submission and he’s won over the judges more than once.  He knows how to win with his skillset which not many can do at this level of competition without a little more focus into specific areas.  The one knock he has is that his two losses were both by way of (T)KO and his chin is suspect.   But, fortunately for him, that probably won’t be an area of concern in this fight as his opponent is not known as a prolific striker.  However, he tried to prove everyone wrong last outing as he won a KotN award for a beauty of a head kick KO win over Perez.  These guys should be pretty evenly matched until this thing goes to the ground where Thiago will have a sizeable advantage.

Outlaw’s Pick – Lourenco wins via submission.

Main Card

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jørgen Thrane          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Stryder Yuri

Jorgen Thrane (7-2)  vs  Stryder Yuri (3-1)

On to our main card and the first of our badasses to take the cage.  Thrane is stepping into the cage looking to bounce back from a disappointing loss to Hunt Mfer in his last bout, the first under new management.  He’s a striker and was out of his element on the ground against Mfer.  This could be a similar situation for him, but make no mistake that Yuri is not the grappler that Mfer is, and Thrane will come out looking to turn Yuri’s light switch off quickly.  Yuri gives up the edge in striking and really only has an advantage with his brown belt BJJ so expect Thrane to avoid the takedown and land some massive shots to try to get the KO and hand Yuri his 2nd ever defeat.   This is the biggest test of Yuri’s young career, and a win here would establish him as a true threat to the division, so both fighters have a lot on the line in this one.

Outlaw’s Pick – Thrane wins via KO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pate Mfer         VS         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Titus Wilder

Pate Mfer (5-0)  vs  Titus Wilder (6-3-1)

Wilder is a sensational Muay Thai striker with a strong rounded out rest of his game.  But he is still one dimensional in that he will win by the fist or lose trying.  Mfer is a similar build but more focused on boxing and has a better overall stand up game and better wrestling.  I don’t thing either guy wants to go to the ground so this fight will be based purely on striking.  I don’t see this fight spending much time in the clinch either as Mfer has the wrestling edge but Wilder has the Muay Thai edge, so neither one will really be able to try and control the action there.  Wilder may try, but Mfer will most likely keep at range and look to land his shots and add to his perfect 5 fight 100% finish rate.

Outlaw’s Pick – Mfer wins via TKO

Co-Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tarik Oren         VS         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Leonid Zakharov

Tarik Oren (7-2)  vs  Leonid Zakharov (5-2)

The muscle-bound Zakharov has quietly continued to move up the ranks and been noticed by fans.  He’s now in the spotlight sharing the stage with Oren under the bright lights of the co-main event.  He did lose 2 in a row but both were to eventual champions.  So no knock for a guy to take on a future champ and come up short at that early point in his career.  What’s spectacular about Zakharov is his power.  He’s finished or been finished by way of KO/TKO in every single one of his fights.  Now, perhaps his chin has been exposed a bit, but he’s lost those two against hard hitting strikers.  What he’s definitely established Is his lead filled fists.  No wonder he’s so big, having to throw those things around all day!  Not only his he an accomplished striker, he’s now a brown belt on the ground and will be a tough fighter to finish from any position in the fight now.  Truly he will be a handful for his opponent, Tarik Oren.

Oren, much like Zakharov, is a striker with a ton of hard-hitting finishes under his belt.  Also, much like Zakharov, he’s been finished twice himself and had his chin tested.  He’s not got the skill of Zakharov on the ground, but he’s a more polished striker and if this fight stays standing this will be an absolute war that he may have the upper hand in.  If Zakharov wants to shock the world and look to take this fight to the ground, Oren could be in trouble.  This is probably the toughest fight to pick on this entire card, but since I haven’t seen anything out of camp Zakharov showing his willingness to take a fight to the ground…….

Outlaw’s Pick – Oren wins via TKO

Main Event

BEB36B8B-6B63-44D2-9981-B44A9A9AD13C.png

Duannis Frank (3-2)  vs  Hunt Mfer (9-2)

When you look at this fight, the first thing that jumps out is the record.  “What the actual fuck is a 3-2 fighter doing going up against a 9-2 fighter of Mfer’s caliper???  Well, a deeper dive into the fighter profiles will show you that despite that record, Frank is actually the more experienced fighter as he’s also got a 9-2 KT record to go along with his 3-2 MMA record, making his overall record 12-4.  He was robbed of a shot to add to that record last time he stepped into the cage as his opponent ate too much cajun food and couldn’t make weight.  So, once again Frank will have a chance to bounce back from his last loss to Hampton that you know he wants to have a shot to revenge at some point.  What better way to make a statement than to take on a top contender in Hunt Mfer and his 9-2 record?

These guys have slightly different skill sets but are very evenly matched at the same time.  Frank is an amazing wrestler which will help him defend against Mfer’s ability to win fights on the ground with his brown belt.  Frank also gives up the edge in striking, so Mfer may want to stay standing and look to pick his opponent apart and perhaps get that KO shot in.  Mfer has the overall advantage in this fight, from range and on the ground, but you can’t ever count out a good wrestler as Frank could control the action in the clinch or be able to maintain dominant position on the ground to help defend against any submission attempts from Mfer.  This has the potential to be the FotN and go the distance just as easily as it has the ability to be the KotN with a quick finish, or SotN and a quick tap out.  This fight could literally go in any direction and will be fun to watch no matter what direction that is.

Outlaw’s Pick – Mfer wins via Submission

• Upvote 3

IMG_8530.gif

My dear Bellicose hooligans, rabid fans, and best managers in the game - I'm back with a main card preview of tomorrow's show - Bellicose 122!

“The People’s Champ" Nero Hardy vs Albert Sojka

Nero Hardy comes into this fight as one of the most versatile fighters in Bellicose. He has finished fights on the ground, from the clinch, and at range. KOs or submissions - he will take the fight to wherever he feels his opponent is lacking and is always looking for the finish. 
Sojka is a striking specialist who has proven his killer instinct time after time with 6 KOs out of 7 wins on his record. This will have to be a well game planned fight for Sojka to pull this one out yet very possible. He needs to stuff takedowns and keep the fight at range to utilize his reach advantage and devastating power. 
With the wrestling advantage going to Hardy that gives him a possible clinch advantage and obviously a good chance he will land a takedown at some point. Sojka’s losses have been by sub and KO so this could be a tough one. He needs to be methodical and safe to crack Hardy’s granite chin. The Hardy puzzle is a tough one to crack but this upset would be sweet as hell for Sojka and sent him on his way toward a title shot with a couple more wins under his belt.

Sonny Says: Nero Hardy is under new management with Bradley Burns. I expect this will make the difference as Nero will reap the benefits of top tier management and game planning therein. Hardy by decision

Frank "Bloodsport" Dux vs Sean Dash

When Dux was young he dreamed of becoming a ninja. Apparently he adapted that dream for MMA because he has become a ground ninja. All takedowns all the time followed by some of the nastiest GnP around. His perfect 6-0 record makes him one of the most promising prospects in Bellicose. 
Dash took the opposite approach. He has hands of steel, granite beating fists, and a titanium implant in his right hand. 9 wins and 9 KOs. All or none baby. Dash is not interested in grappling because why would you be with his devastating KO of power?
Well the answer to that question will be standing across the cage from him Sunday night. When a wrestler with the caliber that Dux possesses steps in the cage you have to think he will be able to implement his ground game against the non wrestling Dash. Your know is Dash looking for the quick KO and nothing but the KO to get out of the cage fast. Since Dux does not technically punch, Dash might be able to read a takedown attempt and end it early. Counter damage or Agg damage. Either way, the answer to Dux’s ground game will be for Dash to end the fight on the feet and fast. 
Sonny Says: Dux insists on taking the fight to the ground and finishes via KO round 1

Jorge "Prisa" Santa Perez vs Caio Carvalho

This fight might as well be in Abu Dhabi. 2 of the absolute best submission artists in the org will put on a clinic of ground work with slick submissions and high level transitions Sunday night...
... or will they?
JSP has been working his boxing lately and has become a feared striker as well as a merciless BJJ expert. He is determined to rebound from his last fight where the ref had seen enough midway through the second round and called the fight off handing him his first loss of his career at Bellicose (we don’t count early QFC losses around here). Rumor has it JSP was still in the fight and the ref was trying to get off early for a booty call but that’s neither here nor there. JSP has the eye of the tiger and his management team does not take losses lightly. 
Carvalho brings some nasty GnP as the cherry on top of his submission work as he likes to soften up his opponents before pulling them into his vice grip. His last win vs Mann proved he can sub other brown belts when he’s put on his back so you have to wonder if JSP will escape the trap and stand and bang. 
Carvalho has the edge in the wrestling department so I guess he will attempt to bypass any serious boxing this time around and will be shooting a majority of takedowns with his standup offense. 
Sonny Says: JSP had the more robust skill set needed to win in the feet or the ground. Coin flip when it hits the mat but I see JSP surviving on the ground and snatching a KO victory early in the third round from range

9682A965-C844-4F4D-81C5-3861E67FE560.png

Tim Horton vs Raja Khanna

Are you kidding me? A Horton title fight is not the main event?!? The Canadian fans will be happy enough to witness their golden boy Horton perform in the co-main event! Frankly they have been freaking out about this fight since it was signed and can’t wait a single fucking minute longer!
Look for Horton to get American fans riled up on his way to the cage as he has never been short on knocking us fat Muricans for our superiority complex. He knows how to handle a promo as well as he handles himself in the cage and this has made him one of the most hated and loved fighters in Bellicose. The fact is Horton knows how to get the media buzzing about him plain and simple. 
Raja Khanna is an absolute beast in his own right. Where Horton dishes the power Khanna has the granite to stay in this fight. He is skilled beyond his 23 years of age and also has the smarts to unleash powerful striking when it should be applied but also can dance around his enemy and touch him up for 3 rounds to gain the victory. He is managed by the acutely astute Alfred Winterbottom so you know they had their game plan drawn out early in his training camp and have been implementing the training to back it up. 
Both fighters are spectacular from range and even deadlier in the clinch. Khanna is slightly taller but Horton had the edge in boxing. The valuable lack of height Horton has for clinchwork will be challenged by Khanna’s edge in MT and wrestling. God damn this is as close to a perfect matchup as you can get!
Sonny Says: I can break down this fight all day and night in my mind but it’s about as tough a fight to pick as any I’ve seen. My great great grandpa always says “ never pick against a double champ” so Horton  - don’t make my Grandpa a fool. Horton by decision

Cajun Creole vs Prokop Pustik

Cajun Creole joining Bellicose was somewhat of a coup. At 29 years old and sporting a 15-6 record he is the most well versed and experienced fighter in the org. He has seen it all and dominated wherever he goes. League Of Leagues to CFC and now onto Bellicose! His much hyped first fight in the org was a surprise NC. Rumor has it he ate too much cajun food the night before weigh ins and he couldn't pass the 2 pound shit clogging up his system causing him to miss weight. Been there done that. This man is well versed in all aspects of MMA and more importantly, his manager Hare Rumpler compliments him perfectly as a coach with his astute gameplans for each fight. If you take a quick glance at his skills you're thinking "Damn this guy is pretty good" but if you take a deeper dig you see his winner mentality does not let him quit as he patiently waits to implement the perfect gameplay. Accurate striking but holds 11 KOs. Deadly clinch game where he makes his opponents seem out of their element. And if that's not enough this man will not hesitate to take his opponent down and unleash some cajun fury all over the mat. Rumor has it he's looking for the kill on Sunday night as he feels he has something to prove after his missed weight mishap. We shall see...

Staring Creole down pre-fight will be the one and only Prokop Pustik who has amassed his own cult following and is looking to rebound from his last fight which he lost to to Captain “W” Keywon Reeves is his shot at the heavyweight belt. Prokop has fought an amazing 5 of his eleven fights for the Heavyweight belt. To say he’s well versed in the biggest fights of the night is an understatement. His phenomenal wrestling ability usually let’s him dictate where he fight goes and he goes for the ground. Rumor has it his ground and pound has officially registered on the Richter Scale 2000 miles away. You have to assume he will be looking to do the same on Sunday. 
Sonny Says: Youth versus experience... Dana White is known for throwing older fighters under the bus to pad the hype torch but damnit we here at Bellicose don’t pull that shit and I’m giving the nod to Creole who has the vast edge in experience and had many many good years left in his career. Creole by decision

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7-BD1-F0-D9-1-A0-B-4-C9-A-810-E-2329-A27

It was a surprise that shocked the world... to everyone except manager Alfred Winterbottom that is.

DFD0-E8-CA-32-BA-4-FC5-989-F-9-EA244-B1-

Raja Khanna took out Tim Horton - the man, the myth, the champ champ, the Canadian Legend! The Great White North’s night went suddenly South when he was put out cold in the very first round of this hugely hyped Middleweight title fight! 
It seems Raja Khanna and his management team did what nobody else had come close to doing in history - taking the strap from the champ via nap! 
What’s next for the legend from Uttarakhand, India? 
After winning his first title Raja will be back in the gym tomorrow like any other Monday morning, looking to sharpen his already deadly skills. He’s got the chin and now his KO power has certainly been proven. 
Stay tuned for what could be the long Championship saga for Raja Khanna!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

978-EA4-A3-E66-A-4968-AB17-06-CA05076-A1

After a huge weekend of fights full of surprises we have for you the updated (unofficial) top 10 Bellicose P4P rankings

What makes this such an exact science? My fucking opinion that’s what ;)

Feel like your guy is left out? Bring the slander!

Feel you want to call out a fighter you don’t feel belongs on this list? Bring it!

Legal fine print... this is not actually a science. Facts and numbers may have been screwed by the smoke in front of my screen. Furthermore, I may or may not have shifted some people around in order to get the smack talk flowing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

978-EA4-A3-E66-A-4968-AB17-06-CA05076-A1

After a huge weekend of fights full of surprises we have for you the updated (unofficial) top 10 Bellicose P4P rankings

What makes this such an exact science? My fucking opinion that’s what ;)

Feel like your guy is left out? Bring the slander!

Feel you want to call out a fighter you don’t feel belongs on this list? Bring it!

Legal fine print... this is not actually a science. Facts and numbers may have been screwed by the smoke in front of my screen. Furthermore, I may or may not have shifted some people around in order to get the smack talk flowing

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

Baby Thibs: “Sheer utter fucking disrespect, I’m behind Keywon at the very least, but I think I can take him if I get on Gear. 🙃 That Khanna KO is fresher than mine; gotta be the only reason he got his undeserving bump up.. too many lil guys I would put to bed 1 on 1 in front of me..tbh. ”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Baby Thibs: “Sheer utter fucking disrespect, I’m behind Keywon at the very least, but I think I can take him if I get on Gear. 🙃 That Khanna KO is fresher than mine; gotta be the only reason he got his undeserving bump up.. too many lil guys I would put to bed 1 on 1 in front of me..tbh. ”

16053856854667.png

Not to worry, as soon as I come back down to HW, I'll take care of that issue for you by removing Keywon.  But then you'll have to be concerned when I come down to LHW and remove you as well!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

16053856854667.png

Not to worry, as soon as I come back down to HW, I'll take care of that issue for you by removing Keywon.  But then you'll have to be concerned when I come down to LHW and remove you as well!

Baby Thibs: "You gone get knocked the fuck out, my boy. I'm Top 2 and I'm not two."

• Upvote 1

Bellicose 123

1657383613123.gif

23 JULY 2022
New York

Sponsors

New Standard

1643767198New%20Standard%20Logo.PNG

New Standard has been setting the bar for years with it’s legendary 160q products for the lowest prices in game.  Based in New York, New Standard offers the very best for the very least for your fighter’s needs.  Prices so low you can buy in bulk from anywhere in the world and still save money.

HELLBENT

1595373830hbb.jpg

HELLBENT is a brand you can trust for great quality products and amazing designs.  There is truly a vast assortment of great apparel to highlight your fighter’s style.  The Bellicose champions are being given a special line of clothing designed specifically for champions and custom tailored to their individual personality.  If you want to look good, feel great, smell better and not have to pay a lot of money, visit HELLBENT clothing!  Visit HELLBENT in Amsterdam today, and don’t mind that hint of marijuana smell, it’s common over there.

This preview will be a focus on the main card of Bellicose 123.  In an attempt to not burn myself out while trying to maximize time spent with my son who's visiting for the month, I'll be focusing on the main card only.  This is no slight to the rest of the fighters, just a temporary thing.  But, the fights that I do break down and discuss will be full length previews and not just quick snips.  With that said, let's go ahead and jump into the action!

Main Event

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Dmitry Boytsov          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaarlo Susi

Dmitry Boytsov (4-0)  vs  Kaarlo Susi (6-1)

Now how the hell this fight has enough hype/pop to jump into the main event over the title fight, I've got no idea.  But we find ourselves with young blood up and coming undefeated Boytsov putting his 4-0 record on the line against the 6 fight win streak of Susi.  In Susi's defense, the loss was a glorified sparring match in the QFC and was probably a designed loss, so for all rights and purposes, Susi is 6-0.    

Boytsov is a younger fighter at 21 years of age who's used his ground game to submit every opponent he's faced to date.  He's a respectable striker who's working on his wrestling game, but make no mistake about it, this man can grapple with the Gracies.  He's a black belt in BJJ and it shows in the cage.  To date, only one opponent has even made it out of the first round against him and that was a wrestler.  He's fully primed and ready to showcase his skills against what should be his toughest opponent to date.

Across from him, that opponent is none other than Kaarlo Susi.  While Boytsov's manager is quite accomplished, Susi's manager has quite a reputation and well known around the MMA world, being ranked #2 in the world at one point.  What she's done with Suse is a testimate to her managerial prowess.  Susi is a much more accomplished striker than Boytsov with strong boxing and exceptional Muay Thai.  But interestingly enough, Susi has not thrown a single kick in his professional career.  I'm sure the skills are there, and we'll see them at some point.  But for now, facing a grappler, I'm sure he'll keep his legs in check and continue to use his punches to his advantage on the feet.  While Susi is actually a better wrestler, his only lacking area in this fight is the BJJ gap.  But when you have all the other skills, there's not a huge difference between Susi's brown belt and Boytsov's black belt.  

If Susi can avoid the clinch and stay at range, he'll likely not be taken down and will no doubt get the win.  If Boystov can get into clinch and pull guard, then he has a shot.  With Susi's brown belt and better wrestling skills, that shot is more of a long shot.  This is an uphill battle for Boytsov all the way, but he's never backed down and a win here would go a long way to establishing his future in Bellicose.  Perhaps even giving him a claim to challenge the self proclaimed "king of the ground" himself. 

Co-Main Event (265+ Title Fight)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Nuufo Seanoa          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hargol Svenkter

Nuufo "Soul Breaker" Seanoa (6-2)  vs  Hargol Svenkter (4-1-1)

What can be said about Nuufo that hasn't already been said?  The man was on a mission and he was very vocal about it.  He announced himself to the world and then backed it up by not only claiming the Super Heavyweight belt, but by doing so while avenging his only Bellicose loss to Arthur Douglas.  The man is an animal.  He's a sensational striker and backs it up with wonderful wrestling and holding a brown belt.  For a man of his size, he moves very well and still packs a hell of  a punch.  Backed by well known and beloved manager Hare Rumpler, Seanoa is competing against his own teammates to make his bid for a top 10 P4P fighter.  This fight will be his first title defense and he's going against another excellent fighter.  A win here will solidify him as the champion and quiet any doubters that may still be remaining.

His opponent is one Hargol Svenkter.  Another fighter backed by an excellent manager, Svenkter matches up well against Seanoa.  He's now on a 3 fight win streak against very good competition and solidified his title shot after a 20 second TKO over Rozhkov.  He's also a sensational striker, though he tends to be more of a boxer as Nuufo is a bit more of a Muay Thia guy.  Not sure if this will make any difference in the cage for this fight, however.  One difference that stands otu is that Svenkter is the superior wrestler, but has a very weak BJJ game.  I do not see this fight being taken to the ground, but as it's a very even contest on the feet, don't sleep on Seanoa taking advantage of the ground game.  He could shock the world by looking for a submission win.  And that's something we've seen before from Hare's stable of tricks.  

The one thing that concerns me going into this fight, however, is that Svenkter has dropped about 15% morale.  From a veteran manager (and fellow YABAI teammate of Hare) I'm not sure if this was an intentional move the he was trying to handicap himself, or simply an oversight.  There's also still enough time to get that corrected so perhaps it's just a mind game.

The one thing I know about this fight is that I expect to see some fireworks and can't wait to see the results.  Will we have a new champion?  Or will Nuufo tell the world "Told you bitches, who want's next?  Come get some!"

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Je Ha Kim          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Macka Briggs

Je Ha "The Sniper" Kim (7-2)  vs  Macka Briggs (6-5)

Kim has quietly been putting together a nice little win streak.  He's now won 5 strait and finds himself on a main card looking to show the world what he's got.  He's that guy whos' going to stand and bang and wants nothing to do with the ground.  6 of his 7 wins have come from TKO/KO with only one being left to the judges.  Simply put; he likes to finish.  His last fight was the exception where he took Victor Cash the distance and left the fight in the hands of the judges.  He's an exceptional boxer and that's been his bread and butter his whole career.  Against Briggs, he'll be looking to finish another fight but that might be a tall order being as Briggs has only been finished once via TKO and once from submission.. both times via the ground. 

Briggs would look like a very average fighter if you simply went off his record.  He's 6-5 coming off a loss to Wilder, but a deeper look will show you that there are some impressive aspects of his game.  For starters, almost all of his losses have come from decision.  Either the judges really hate this dude, or he's just not aggressive enough in the cage.  But with that said, he's stood in front of some great strikers and stayed standing.  He doesn't get KO'd which is a testimant to his chin and heart.  Also, all 6 of his wins have come from KO/TKO which shows that he's got a little power behind those strikes too.

All in all, what I gather from this fight is that we will have a stand up war between two guys who are going to try to knock each other the fuck out.  I would be amazed if this fight goes the distance and is left in the judges hands, but you never know.  Someone may try to switch up the high accuracy strategy to push this fight in that direction.  

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jeno Christ          VS          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Okon Omoh

Jeno Christ (5-2)  vs  Okon Omoh (2-1)

The last card I'll be covering today is Christ taking Omoh.  Chris is on a 2 fight win streak and opened up some eyes with his KO win over Keenwah Graines at Bellicose 111.  He's not yet developed into a top tier fighter, but don't tell him that.  He's been able to put his wonderful Muay Thai to use and pull off 5 KO/TKO victories to date.  He's only lost two fights to fighters with three names, so he should be good to go in this one.  He did get TKO'd by Santo Amaro, so we'll be keeping an eye on that chin, but his only other loss against Santa Perez was a submission, and let's face it... at this stage, most good strikers are vulnerable to a submission specialist.  

Across the cage we have his opponent in another newcomer Omoh.  Omoh is a boxer but as a striker overall is very evenly  matched with Christ.  He's also a bit better of a wrestler, but not a grappler in general and will usually use that wrestling to keep a fight standing or control the action when clinched up.  In this fight, I don't think we'll see much of that and will be in for a treat of two solid strikers looking to play dentist and remove each other's grill.  This fight can go either way, but just as the experience leans in Christ's favor, so does the manager experience.  That may be the difference in the outcome of this fight.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Bellicose 123

Co-Main Event (265+ Title Fight)

Nuufo "Soul Breaker" Seanoa (6-2)  vs  Hargol Svenkter (4-1-1)

What can be said about Nuufo that hasn't already been said?  The man was on a mission and he was very vocal about it.  He announced himself to the world and then backed it up by not only claiming the Super Heavyweight belt, but by doing so while avenging his only Bellicose loss to Arthur Douglas.  The man is an animal.  He's a sensational striker and backs it up with wonderful wrestling and holding a brown belt.  For a man of his size, he moves very well and still packs a hell of  a punch.  Backed by well known and beloved manager Hare Rumpler, Seanoa is competing against his own teammates to make his bid for a top 10 P4P fighter.  This fight will be his first title defense and he's going against another excellent fighter.  A win here will solidify him as the champion and quiet any doubters that may still be remaining.

His opponent is one Hargol Svenkter.  Another fighter backed by an excellent manager, Svenkter matches up well against Seanoa.  He's now on a 3 fight win streak against very good competition and solidified his title shot after a 20 second TKO over Rozhkov.  He's also a sensational striker, though he tends to be more of a boxer as Nuufo is a bit more of a Muay Thia guy.  Not sure if this will make any difference in the cage for this fight, however.  One difference that stands otu is that Svenkter is the superior wrestler, but has a very weak BJJ game.  I do not see this fight being taken to the ground, but as it's a very even contest on the feet, don't sleep on Seanoa taking advantage of the ground game.  He could shock the world by looking for a submission win.  And that's something we've seen before from Hare's stable of tricks.  

The one thing that concerns me going into this fight, however, is that Svenkter has dropped about 15% morale.  From a veteran manager (and fellow YABAI teammate of Hare) I'm not sure if this was an intentional move the he was trying to handicap himself, or simply an oversight.  There's also still enough time to get that corrected so perhaps it's just a mind game.

The one thing I know about this fight is that I expect to see some fireworks and can't wait to see the results.  Will we have a new champion?  Or will Nuufo tell the world "Told you bitches, who want's next?  Come get some!"

b2de82bad0102beaea13976ee1f05374.png

I'm not arrogant...or stupid....enough to go into this fight telling you folks that I can guarantee a win.  And that's not doubt.  I have confidence, all my fans know that.  That confidence comes from the support of my ancestors, my heritage and my family...and I carry that within me for every fight!  

Sphincter is a dangerous man.  Not only is his wrestling excellent, but his manager, a friend of my own manager, is one of the absolute masters when it comes to preparing for a ground game.  So that is a dangerous game to play! 

Make no mistake about it, a win will be one to hold in glory and to give thanks to everybody who has supported me.  A loss will be no shame...but one to learn from, grow from, and AVENGE!  But we don't speak of losses here.  That is a loser's mindset!  I will go into this fight ready to give my fans and all supporters every bit of my soul and being!  Sphincter will have to earn this one if he wants it.  Come get it if you can Sphincter!

• Like 4

Rock Romero- nice to headline a card and put together a little streak before my 7th bellicose title fight, I’ll be watching Horton and Lightspeed closely from the front row , I’ve done my part Tim I expect you to hold up your end as well. Much respect to the 378 prospect for taking a big step up in competition and coming to bang with the best 

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Champ Feature: Rak Boonliang 

DE909310-FE51-458-C-9557-E29-FB4-B4-BD24

Rak Boonliang was born and raised in Pa Phayom District, Thailand. This upbringing brought him a vast experience kicking local palm trees and asses as he worked his way up to a 52-0 amateur record. Ex top ranked manager Andy Down flew Rak out to Vegas and his professional career took off from there. Unfortunately (or not) Down had a heart attack while doing too much blow with the locals and was forced to hand off Rak off to manager @bjornmma1 who has managed to develop Rak’s amazing stand-up skills while stacking an impressive resume of defensive jujitsu at the same time.

RB has blazed an absolute trail of terror as he scorched his way through the ranks and grabbed the Middleweight title in a 5 round dominant victory over the preciously unbeaten Everett Covington. During this 25 minutes Covington literally could not touch him on the feet and Rak proved himself as solid as they come on ground defense, absolutely stifling Covington‘s deadly ground game. Boonliang proved himself a blackbelt sniper once again in his first title defense against James Howlett. Very reminiscent of the next Gracie killer if you ask me. 

Up next on the menu for our feature champ is Shingen "The Tiger Of Kai" Takeda who on paper will look to be the toughest test of Rak’s career. mirror matchup of Rak’s last dominant victory against James Howlett but with a lot more standup skills sprinkled in. The wrestling skill difference is nil but if Takeda can drag this to the ground then look out!

Can Boonliang maintain his meteoric rise to stardom or will the pressure of being a superstar at this young age be the factor that breaks our young champ? Stay tuned as this young superstar’s career unfolds in the bright spotlight of Bellicose!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Champ Feature: Rak Boonliang 

DE909310-FE51-458-C-9557-E29-FB4-B4-BD24

Rak Boonliang was born and raised in Pa Phayom District, Thailand. This upbringing brought him a vast experience kicking local palm trees and asses as he worked his way up to a 52-0 amateur record. Ex top ranked manager Andy Down flew Rak out to Vegas and his professional career took off from there. Unfortunately (or not) Down had a heart attack while doing too much blow with the locals and was forced to hand off Rak off to manager @bjornmma1 who has managed to develop Rak’s amazing stand-up skills while stacking an impressive resume of defensive jujitsu at the same time.

RB has blazed an absolute trail of terror as he scorched his way through the ranks and grabbed the Middleweight title in a 5 round dominant victory over the preciously unbeaten Everett Covington. During this 25 minutes Covington literally could not touch him on the feet and Rak proved himself as solid as they come on ground defense, absolutely stifling Covington‘s deadly ground game. Boonliang proved himself a blackbelt sniper once again in his first title defense against James Howlett. Very reminiscent of the next Gracie killer if you ask me. 

Up next on the menu for our feature champ is Shingen "The Tiger Of Kai" Takeda who on paper will look to be the toughest test of Rak’s career. mirror matchup of Rak’s last dominant victory against James Howlett but with a lot more standup skills sprinkled in. The wrestling skill difference is nil but if Takeda can drag this to the ground then look out!

Can Boonliang maintain his meteoric rise to stardom or will the pressure of being a superstar at this young age be the factor that breaks our young champ? Stay tuned as this young superstar’s career unfolds in the bright spotlight of Bellicose!

16511835846933.gif
10-0-0
146 p4p

This might be the guy who finally is able to hand me my first career loss. But maybe not, who knows...
Only thing I know for sure is that the crown won't be sleeping on this one. Lets do this shit! 

• Like 2

Hey guys, it's been a while since I reached out to the org as a whole.  There have been a few changes happen and something in the works for over a month now that we finally will start implementing, so this message is to keep you guys informed of the changes that have happened or are happening soon.

Match Maker

Firstly, some of you may have noticed, but we have hired a new match maker to take over fight booking going forward.  This mainly is to free up more time for Sonny and I to do the things we are best at and help to continually bring you new content for your enjoyment.  Moving forward, please direct any match making requests to Black Dana.  Move over Dana White, because once you go Black Dana, you never go back to.. nevermind...

Tournaments

A few fighters carried over from Outlaw MMA to fight the final round of their tournament here from the 145 division.  One fighter dominated the show the entire way having lost no fights.  He won the original bracket and sat and waited for a challenger to rise from the loser bracket.  The finals of the loser bracket pitted two fighters that he had already dispatched, so his confidence was very high.  Well, this past weekend, the finale took place where Chumani Adofo (4-0) had his rematch against Edwin Hubble who he had defeated in the final round of the original bracket.  While Hubble had to fight another to gain his chance at the rematch and tournament finale, Adofo sat and trained and waited for his prey.  Under the bright lights of New York, the fight finally took place and much to the dismay of Adofo, Hubble got his revenge and won the fight taking home the tournament championship and is awaiting his VIP prize as well as the cash prize that was pledged by another manager affiliate.  Congratulations to Hubble!

There were also a few fighters at the 265 division participating in a tournament, but several of those managers and/or fighters have since backed out leaving the tournament in a very bleak situation.  I have sent contracts to each of the fighters involved, but not sure we have enough to continue the round robin.  Maybe we can put on a finale fight between the top 2 fighters if both sign and are willing.  Otherwise, this project will simply have to be scrapped.

Division Merger

And now on to possibly the biggest (literally) news of this message.  I have for months been trying to find a way to get the 265+ division to increase it's numbers.  The difficulty is that there just simply aren't enough 265+ fighters to participate.  If you look at the last couple of champions, all have been 265lb fighters, not 265+.  The last pure SHW fighter we've had was Murska Mfer who lost to the 265 #1 contender months ago.  There is a logic behind this.  If a fighter goes below 230lbs, they get a speed advantage, but the real problem lies in that the larger fighters gas out quickly.  So many do not want to take on the risk of fighting a guy who can wear them down.  Simply survive the first round and you have the advantage in stamina.  So instead of asking the big guys to all lose weight (and there are only a few of them) we will be taking a page out of the GAMMA division setup and moving the 265 fighters up to the 265+ division.  

What does this mean?  This means new contracts for all 265 lb fighters.  The minimum weight limit for this division is 230lbs, but you can be as heavy as you like.  The fighters in the 265+ division are able to cut weight if they want, but the 265 fighters can stay at weight and compete as is.  There will even be an advantage for those smaller fighters who are able to gas out the big guys so there is no reason to reject the move up.  This will also give us an in house super fight as we throw together a unification bout to unify the 265 and 265+ title into one.  

I will start sending out contracts over the next week.  Fighters who do not have a fight booked at 265 will be sent contracts and as you conclude currently booked fights, renewals will be sent out.  All contracts will be a fresh 5 fight deal with a fresh signing bonus, considering the signing bonus of your current deal a pay off for your move up.  No new fights will be offered at 265 division.

Future of the 265 division

I have no clue.  This does give us some flexibility to do a few things such as random creation tournaments or a random tournament for open ID fighters.  Because the division is 265 it still will allow us to set the weight limit parameters of the division if we were to say.. ok, we're going to make a tournament for 205.  All fighters signing up must be of weight 205-215lbs to participate.  Or we can do any weight 265 or lower.  We could even do open weight with a weight cap.  But for now, we will be simply closing the division down to focus on building the super division of 265+.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16511835846933.gif
11-0-0
114 p4p

I have once again proven my worth and have created a massive gap between me and the rest of the division. 
I reign supreme on my throne, far above anyone else in the division. 
Going up to 170lbs was something that crossed my mind, but my teammate Arax Lightspeed has the next title shot and I am very confident that he'll take that belt home. 
I'll talk to the Bellicose-bosses and see what we do next.
Might enjoy some vacation in my home country, who knows, they can always some help cutting down some green....and it is a fun training session.
Buakaw Muay Thai GIF - Buakaw Muay Thai Banana - Discover & Share GIFs

Full replay:
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1087607

Well I reckon that's a shut out for Boonliang, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Lou da Vinci scores the fight 50:45
Judge Columbo Gatti scores the fight 50:45
Judge David Schapiro scores the fight 50:45

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Rak Boonliang!

Rak Boonliang retains his lightweight title!
Our winner, Rak Boonliang, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

8082-EC12-0-BF1-4-F42-BC62-E7417-B93-ED6

Hello all you bloodthirsty Bellicose fighter and fans. I’m here to drop the main card preview for today’s card featuring the Featherweight title fight between Lewis Pendragon and Reinaldo Gracie. 
No intended slight at all to the prelim fighters and best of luck to you all. 
Now onto the verbal debauchery! 

Clay Mann vs Joseph "Joe" Mawma
This first featured fight brings us Ground specialist treat! These 2 former Outlaw competitors find themselves under the bright lights of Bellicose to decide who’s time it is to climb the WW rankings. On paper this fight is about as close as and he could be. Neither fighter cares to stand much and always will accept a takedown if it is offered also neither fighter has ever shown any interest in takedown defense so this fight should be on the mat quick. 
From there it is a test of heart and manager aptitude to decide the victor. Both have nasty GnP. Both have nasty submissions in their tool belt. This one is going to be a chess match at the highest levels!
Sonny Says: Since I clearly don’t want to make a pic but by law I must, I am going with Mawma with the third round sub due to the fact that Mann was subbed in his last fight. Am I confident in this pick? Hells no!

Marcos Furriel vs Paddy Dimblett
This fight should go right to the ground as neither warriors have previously shown any inclination to stand and bang. Within that the simple logic weighs the purple belt of Furriel against the brown belt of Dimblett and you know how that is usually goes. The question mark here is wether Furriel can use the one unique tool he has to his advantage- GnP. Will he have the balls to try and smash out Dimblett from the guard? This would be a dangerous gamble but may be the only path forward for him. 
Sonny Says: Dimblett will flex his BJJ advantage and end Furriel’s night early. Sub round 1

Chie Satonaka vs Johnny Matthews 

This fight is shaped to be a traditional standup warrior vs ground artist match made in heaven. Satonaka swings heavy with 5 of his 7 wins coming by KO. 
Matthews is the polar opposite with all 8 wins on his record coming by submission. In fights like these you have to look at who has the wrestling advantage to control where the action goes and this edge clearly lies in Matthews favor. Matthews will want to move fast as his chin looks to be suspect which is a dangerous balance against Satonaka’s iron fists. This fight should not go the distance and I’ll put my money where my mouth is on that. 
Sonny Says: I think Matthews will up his aggression to secure a quick take down where his dominant jujitsu will bring him the first round submission

Samuel Summers vs Fook “Me” Man

Summers comes on hot with his 6-2 record on the line vs one of the sexiest transvestites in the org, Fook Man. Summers will be looking to keep his run toward the title alive with a win tonight. He likes to get dirty in the clinch and has spent close to half his time in the cage grinding his dirty boxing again and again. 
Unfortunately for Summers this would play right into Man’s game plan. Fook has worked his MT game to damn near world class levels and has the ability to keep opponents distracted from enjoying a pure standup fight with a submission victory on his resume as well. The shorter Fook will be looking to mangle Summers against the cage with he/she has the proper build and training to pull it off, IMO. Rumor has it Man is pissed off beyond belief about his performance in his last title fight contender loss to the great Arax Lightspeed. The usual highly civilized manager Louie has promised to get Man back in title contention at all costs. 
Sonny Says: I believe in the fired up Fook Man and see him/her securing a brutal clinch rape and pillage KO victory in the third round

Time for the main event!

2-AED3918-9-E48-4-C30-A016-77-DC22-D2-EA

Lewis Pendragon (C) vs Reinaldo Gracie

This will be the second opportunity Gracie has to take the belt from Pendragon. The first fight was a brutally close affair that saw the action go to all areas of the cage. Pendragon had the clear advantage in standup from range but Gracie showed his mental prowess and fortitude by getting the fight to the ground both with traditional takedowns and from the clinch. Once on the ground however Gracie was not as successful as he would have obviously liked. His transition game was slow and he was somewhat hesitant to attack from both the bottom and top positions. I assume he will not come into the fight with the same lackadaisical attitude. He has now seen the stifling defensive Jits of Pendragon and we can assume he’ll be looking to take an arm home as a trophy tonight. 
Pendragon on the other hand has everything to lose and not much opportunity to adjust his gameplan as he has one place to win this fight - on the feet. The Champ shows amazing ability to pick and choose his strikes and makes everyone count for the eyes of the judges. Will he let loose tonight and go for the KO or we will he continue to respect Gracie’s solid chin and chip away for the safe title retention?
Sonny Says: I’m calling a rinse and repeat of the first fight with Pendragon walking out “Still Champion” after a razor close decision victory

Well there you have it folks, another scorching card brought to you by the scorching hot Org known as Bellicose! Enjoy the ruthless aggression!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3