The whole Rundown

Icon73

30 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

The reason you are the most annoying part of this mob isn't that you're a dick or whiny or anything it's just that you're really bad at this.

I still have never interacted with Kishion and the only thing I even knew about him was his controversial takes on the Tycoon GOATs but here I go digressing again. Alex sent him an invite to the alliance today, to commend him for his destruction of your boy Chuck, after I stepped up on my own accord to defend him from the torrents of abuse, which have now mostly dried up.

My takes here are 100% drawn from the back and forth between Kishion and Mob. Unfortunately for the mob, you emerged as its most vocal spokesperson which was never going to help the mob's case.

You've been assuming a lot here. I have no idea what you're talking about and I no longer care what ghost you're seeing.

I've said from the beginning what my beliefs and intentions were. I also stated that there is inherent bias coming from me because of my relationship with Chuck.

I've admitted I'm not exactly impartial here, but I really do not believe Kishion is completely on the up and up. But, I have a horse in this race in Chuck. I admit my vision ain't all that clear.

You admitted your job was to be a cleaner for Kishion. There is absolutely nothing unbiased about that. 

I asked Kishion a simple question -- he can't answer it without looking like he's guilty of something. Not Chuck guilty, but guilty nonetheless. 

You and I can go back and forth for days, but it won't change that fact.

If it turns out Kishion is completely blameless, I'll gladly come here and apologize in public. None of that hide in the shadows pussy shit via pm.

1 hour ago, duphus said:

Where is ZYD? he can show everyone how to really glitch the game, lol

He got ousted right after I started Highland Games in 2014. Basically every one of his fighters were Island guys and all big contenders, but it was really awkward when Im here managing guys he released or Im bigging up other fighters and everyone of them was named after in-game managers haha.

Imagine you seeing me like "duphus is a legendary fighter. 7 time welterweight champ. Killer. duphus will be hard to match" and you're like "Wait who tf are you?".

5 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Just a question: did Mike fix the loophole that made it possible to have 'glitch money' or did not even that happen? 

In all honesty, with a game owner who cares this little about cheating, multi abuse and anything going on with the game in general, it is a miracle not more drama is surfacing. 

This is the only important thing left here........

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, TJMitchell said:

I tried it yesterday and it didn't work

good to hear. My point was it seems that Mike has known about this for quite some time and done nothing until very recently. Seems his lack of interest hurt the game here (seems like). I mean supposedly he closed the loophole in March yet here we are in october??

and on a different point it does seem if Chuck hadnt restarted CFC in competition with SYN nothing would have been said or happened. so maybe Syn ownership was happy to take the green until he realised he was getting screwed with CFC starting up again and only then spilled the beans(maybe?)

Im not busting the syn owners balls , if you get screwed over you fight back. Chuck cheated and is paying the price and as much as I like the guy, he dug the hole for himself. But, Mike isnt taking care of business if he waits from March until October when the syn owner rightfully spits the dummy

numerous posters here from all different alliances have said they raised it with Mike in the past

and if the money numbers I have recently heard were 'glitched' are true then Mike is totally asleep at the wheel or just doesnt give a single fuck about MMAT at all as the amount is mind blowingly huge and this isnt the only issue being whispered about away from the forums

• Upvote 5

So Chuck isn't only a (former) alliance mate to me, but I also co-owned CWC with him. I'm very careful to consider people on the internet "friends" so I wouldn't consider Chuck a "friend" per se, but he was definitely someone I appreciated having the opportunity to work with and he's been incredibly supportive of me as well. So in terms of Chuck, he's cheated and he's done considerable harm to the game's economy. I hate having to admit that, but it's true. In the KBW discord Chuck even admitted to his wrongdoings himself and apogized to us. I don't care what people's opinion of Chuck is, I'm not here to defend his mistakes, but I really do hope he comes back. And I think anyone who wants him outright banned is being overzealous and going to far. 

As for the stuff with Kishion. I haven't had any prominent experience with him for better of worse. Pretty sure he's had guys in CWC that I've booked and I used to have guys in Alpha 1. No drama, no complaints in either of those scenarios. I think I have a relatively unbiased view when it comes to Kishion, but of course, I have picked up whatever biases I've seen reading through these threads. I don't know what his motivations were, I don't know what his mindset was, and I don't know what his thought process was when turning in all this evidence against Chuck, and none of the rest of us do. We can only infer his motivations. That said, in this situation I think his intentions are irrelevant. Chuck had an created an unfair advantage for himself and a competitor sought to alleviate that unfair scenario. He didn't do anything wrong turning Chuck in and if his story about the money Chuck sent him is true then we're just splitting hairs at this point by arguing over what he did with it. If he's lying, which is possible but I haven't seen evidence that he is, then that's a different can of worms.

Someone who does deserve criticism in this scenario imo is Mike. He communicated with Chuck poorly through all of this and now he's basically letting Kishion become the face of this scandal. I suppose it is probably healthy to let people get all these thoughts out. But when one of the most prominent members of the community has this level of scandal happen, he should provide some level of explanation himself. Instead, we have the whistle-blower having to explain and defend his actions for everyone to critique. I'm not going to defend either Chuck nor Kishion, but I do think the position Kishion is in isn't fair to him,  regardless of his motivations for snitching/whistleblowing/whatever you want to call it.

I'll end this on something I do think is important.

To Kishion, one thing I will say from one clinically depressed person to another: nothing good will come of using your depression/anxiety as a shield from criticism. It's a form of self inhibition. If you're at a point where you're feeling overwhelmed, but worried you're looking like you're avoiding the conversation, just explain that you're not in a mental state where you feel like talking about it. I'll have your back on this one.

And to people criticizing Kishion: I'm not going to weigh in on the merits of the criticis, but if he's going through a lot in his personal life right, don't dismiss his mental well being on the basis of him doing something you disagree with. That shit needs to stop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Gator001 said:

good to hear. My point was it seems that Mike has known about this for quite some time and done nothing until very recently. Seems his lack of interest hurt the game here (seems like). I mean supposedly he closed the loophole in March yet here we are in october??

and on a different point it does seem as if Chuck hadnt restarted CFC in competition with SYN nothing would have been said or happened so maybe Syn ownership was happy to take the green until he realised he was getting screwed with CFC starting up again so only then spilled the beans(maybe?)

Im not busting the syn owners balls , if you get screwed over you fight back. Chuck cheated and is paying the price and as much as I like the guy, he dug the hole for himself. But, Mike isnt taking care of business if he waits from March until October when the syn owner rightfully spits the dummy

i.e. numerous posters here from all different alliances have said they raised it with Mike in the past

and if the money numbers I have recently heard were 'glitched' are true then Mike is totally asleep at the wheel or just doesnt give a single fuck about MMAT at all as the amount is mind blowingly huge and this isnt the only issue being whispered about away from the forums

Exactly this.

If one guy is single handedly breaking the game's economy by glitching in so much money it's risking rolling a 32 bit integer, then that should be addressed ASAP.

And then, when it is finally addressed months, if not years, after it becomes a problem. The devs/PR (in this case Mike) need to address the player base so it doesn't become a drama filled shitshow with everyone interrogating each other.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Stop snitching

Chuck's funded more gyms in tycoon than guv'ment has funded abortions in downtrodden communities

he's mmatycoon's Escobar

mmatycoon's El Chapo

mmatycoon's Calvin Ayre

long live the dirty money.

Viva la Raza Chucknelo! I'm sure Mike will figure it out on his own behind the scenes. The economy was messed up way before this incident. 

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Stop snitching

Chuck's funded more gyms in tycoon than guv'ment has funded abortions in downtrodden communities

he's mmatycoon's Escobar

mmatycoon's El Chapo

mmatycoon's Calvin Ayre

long live the dirty money.

The ol’ “Rockefeller/trust busting” debate. Tycoon truly imitates life.